Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
British Gas £300/yr saving (NO BRAINER 5min fix for new & existing custs)
Over 50 ways to save, incl...Ending: free £30M&S, Vax 75%off, iPhone7 wars, £15off Tesco Wine, hot Sky b’band, Monarch Qs
New. Cheapest-ever loans - 3.3% APR and £50 cashback
Plus protect your credit score by working out which deals you're most likely to get before applying
Ends Fri: FREE £30 M&S for buying a banana
And get access to a decent 25-month 0% spending card - there's no cheaper way to borrow than for free
Cash is dead - so ALWAYS pay using plastic
Credit & debit cards smash cash for protection - they're a hidden weapon in your pocket (oo-er)
Trending Last 3 Minutes
- MSE's Big Energy Switch - save £300/yr
- Martin's Money Tips latest email
- Boston Duvet & Pillow Company voucher codes, Discount codes & Deals - Money Saving Expert
- Vax up to 67% off cordless cleaners
- Three takes on Apple with rival interest-free iPhone 7 deal
- 'Mum was living with someone with dementia so she got £3,000 council tax back.' Can you reclaim?
- Cheap broadband deals
- Bank accounts - get up to £150 to switch
- Top savings accounts, up to 5% interest
- 425 spring bulbs for £10
FREE MoneySaving email
- Vax up to 75% off clearance Code gets first dibs on cut-price vacuums, steam cleaners etc
- Last chance: Energy Big Switch 5 Brit Gas £300/yr saving - 5min fix for new & existing custs
- Sky b'band & line £64 for yr MSE Blagged. 14,000 codes left & ends Thu, so go quick
- Monarch worries Your rights if the worst happens
- Cheapest iPhone 7 Three vs Apple interest-free deals
- New cheapest-ever loan For £7,000 to £15,000. 3.3% rep APR and get £50 cashback
- FREE £30 M&S For buying a banana. Last chance, ends Fri
- Ralph Lauren 20% off code Eg, £75 polo shirt for £60 - plus free delivery (norm £10)
- Uni parents 'should pay 27% more' Hidden hike in costs due to a rise in means-testing
- Cash is dead ALWAYS pay by plastic - cards are a hidden weapon in your pocket
- Winter plug plants £7 all-in 72 in total - norm £20. Ends Fri
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Incl £300/yr British Gas saving
Now’s the time to sort your energy before winter hits. And our 5th collective switch is a doozy
5% easy access, 2.01% fixed
Savings rates may be at rock-bottom but our guide helps you find the hidden gems
Turbo-boost your credit chances
Get your free Experian Credit Score, unique Affordability Score, Credit Hit Rate + tips to boost 'em
Monarch worries? Your rights if the worst happens
Watch BBC iPlayer? You'll soon have to log in
New Barclaycard travel credit card is top for overseas cash withdrawals
'Mum was living with someone with dementia so she got £3,000 council tax back.' Can you reclaim?
Lloyds and Halifax contactless fraud procedures 'under review' after MSE reveals security flaw
Dear Jo Johnson: Minister, it’s time to tell parents the truth about what you expect them to pay towards university costs
Is the BBC costing Brits a fortune when they go on holiday?
How much the Govt expects you to give your children for university
Santander 123 to slash interest to 1.5% - should you ditch it?
If Santander 123 drops interest to 2% is it still worth it?
Get racing game The Crew free on PC
Amazon Restaurants delivery service: £10 off £15 spend
How much more are Express/Local ‘convenience’ stores costing you?
Amazon Dash 'house essentials' service – is it worth it?
On-pack promotions to look out for in the supermarket – incl ‘FREE’ cinema tickets, Nails Inc polish and £10 off B&Q voucher
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
At what age should kids be given their own mobile?This week's MoneySaving poll
Times are a-changing and what was once a novelty is now commonplace.
Of course it depends on the child, but we want to know what age you think is acceptable for a child to have their first mobile phone.
Perhaps you think they're a tool that allows kids more freedom. Or are they just another digital distraction?
So how old do you think they should be before they get one?