Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Buy cheap stolen goods plus other life hacks
Over 50 ways to save, incl... 32mth0%, EE power bar con?, £17 HiTec, is solar worth it?, hot Virgin train sale
Special code slashes holiday car hire costs
Six overseas car hire tips could cut the price you pay from '£195 for a week to £79 including insurance'
Top (re)build your credit cards + £40 cashback
Bizarrely the best way to (re)build your credit score's with a credit card, but how can you get one with a poor score?
Solar panels - are they worth it?
Over 600,000 British roofs now glisten with the reflection of solar panels. But after the Govt slashed returns are they still worth it?
FREE MoneySaving email
- Top life hacks 15 powerful ways to save incl how to buy cheap stolen goods
- 'Is free EE power bar a con'? Many of you have asked us that over the last week - here's our FAQ
- Rebuild your credit & get £40 New top (re)build credit card gives you £10 every 3mths for a year.
- Lon-Manc £20rtn 1m Virgin train sale now on but book before Thursday
- Are solar panels still worth it? The amount you get paid drops today so we've crunched the numbers
- Bag £14 trainers Hi-Tec 50% off sale code plus extra discount on reductions
- Special car hire code PlussSix overseas car hire tips to cut the price you pay
- £1 sun cream Protect yourself from the scorching sun with factors 15-50
- New. 32mth 0% with 1.69% fee Shifting debt for longer has just become cheaper
- Take 2 kids on Eurostar for £4rtn Get two £1 Eurostar Paris / Brussels kids' tickets per grown-up in Jul/Aug
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
All of the big six energy firms have shaved standard prices but the cheapest deals are for switchers
3yrs 0%, 2.39% fee
Act now to slash costs of credit or store card debts. More PRICE WAR salvos make it cheaper
1.5% easy access or 2.3% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year. Take advantage to boost returns on your cash
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How much do you spend on alcohol each year?This week's MoneySaving poll
There’s lots of talk about overindulging in booze in the UK and the effects on your health, but what about your wealth?
Please add up all your drink spending, including in:- Pubs/bars - Supermarkets/off-licences for home consumption - Restaurants as an accompaniment to food
If possible, look at bank statements for reference. If you’re unsure, try working out what you spend in a typical month then multiply by twelve, or in a typical week by 52.