Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
BIG energy switch
Over 50 ways to save incl... Free Amzn £10, 1p Thorntons, solar SLASHED, Mac trick, 26mth 0%, beat car ins tax hike, free £150 bank switch, 72 plants £7
Solar panel rate cuts - act now
Govt plans to slash solar panel earnings from £435/yr to £55/yr - beat the cuts
Longest EVER 0% spending card - 26mths interest-free
Now, if you play your cards right, you can borrow for well over two years at absolutely no cost
5 tricks to beat car ins hikes
Use these today as car insurance prices are already rising and Nov's tax increase will accelerate it
Trending Last 15 Minutes
FREE MoneySaving email
- Cheaper than the cheapest energy Save £280/year with the MSE Big Energy Switch III
- Get 'free' £10 Amazon vch How to check for your Amazon £10
- 1p Thorntons chocolates Premium chocs worth £5 scanning for 1p in some stores
- Solar panel rate cuts - act now Govt plans to slash solar panel earnings from £435/yr to £55/yr
- Longest EVER 0% spending card 26mths interest-free borrowing now up for grabs
- Legally grab someone's suitcase Buy unclaimed cases and you may strike gold
- Hot Apple deals, incl 'free' Beats iPad & Mac tricks avail to students, parents & teachers
- Beat Nov's car insurance tax hike Lock in today's price & other price cutting tricks
- 9 home from hols tips Flight delays, 75 'free' photo prints & currency buyback
- Free £150 New. Free £150 to switch to no.1 cust service bank
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
British Gas has just announced another 5% price cut - but switchers can make much bigger savings
40mths 0%, 2.99% fee
WOW. New 40 MONTHS 0% balance transfer card. Act now to slash credit card debt costs
1.51% easy access or 2.4% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year. Take advantage to boost returns on your cash
Practical maths courses to be offered to students
Erudio concludes investigation into paperwork blunders: What it means for you
Tesco to slash rewards points for 2.8m credit card users
Giffgaff's Goodybags go 4G, but big data users may lose out
TSB current account customer? You can now earn even more cashback
My groin hurts (note to self, you're 43 not 23)
'I was 21, in debt, homeless and my girlfriend had committed suicide Ė but life can get better'
The secret life of a MoneySavingExpert! What do I actually do in a week...
The top 10 most popular things on MoneySavingExpert in the last three months
Baby MSE's favourite story Ė 'The Biggest Elephant in the World'
Students & teachers' Apple deals, eg, £170 Beats headphones 'free' with discounted Mac computers
B&Q clearance sale Ė can you find, eg, £35 deck lighting for £12, £110 glazed door £50, £6 spanner 85p?
EXPIRED - FREE New Covent Garden Co soup (norm £2ish)
EXPIRED - £4.20 champagne trick. Min 6 bottles (RRP £10 each)
'Free' £10 spend at Tesco, Argos, M&S (& 1,000s of other retailers) via cashback
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Have you bought clothes just to wear then return?This week's MoneySaving poll
Many big stores, such as M&S, John Lewis and many websites, have generous no-fault return policies. Some people use this as a form of 'free rentalí, you buy the clothes, wear them once, then return them Ė we've even heard of people wearing items once for a wedding.
The legality is a grey area it depends on the terms Ė but it's certainly questionable.
Which of the following is closest to your situation?