Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
11 big and easy tips to save £1,000s this summer
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Vax 70% off, beat $/€ rip-offs, hot Sky Sports, £50 Nectar, London tips, free Tempur pillow, 11 big savers
Sky Sports + broadband & line, just £28/mth
We can't remember a similar Sky Sports deal that's so cheap, and you can add movies too
Slash your supermarket bill, incl 100+ coupons worth £100
Plus more cost-cutters incl divvying up your trolley, extreme couponing & aisle swapping
Mobile phone insurance - is it worth it?
Our survey shows a huge 88% don't have standalone cover, yet it's useful for some
FREE MoneySaving email
- 11 big 'n' easy tips to save £1,000s this summer Check your tax code, claim marriage tax allowance & more
- Vax up to 70% off vacuum cleaners code Eg, £70 upright (norm £240)
- Sky Sports + broadband & line, just £28/mth Cheap TV sport - from TalkTalk
- Holidaying in the UK? Should you get travel cover? A key question for staycationers
- Slash your supermarket bills Incl 100+ coupons worth £100
- FREE £65 Tempur travel pillow Dreamy deal just for lying down
- School's out! Free/cheap things to do with the kids
- Gap 24-hour FLASH 40% off code Bigger than normal. Thu only
- New. 35 year-round London MoneySaving tips Incl free Parlt tours, £20/nt hotels
- Is mobile phone insurance worth it? 88% don't have standalone cover
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Campaign for water fountains
More than half of airports don’t offer free water fountains despite ban on taking liquids through security
Valid on cordless vacuums
Big discounts on four machines, including a £240 upright cleaner for £70 and a £60 handheld for £25
18 tips to get the best rate
Take two mins now to get the max bucks (or euros) for your bang so you can relax abroad
Co-op Energy offers customers up to £150 to stick with it - but is it worth it?
No water fountains in more than HALF of UK airports
Banks to be forced to publish service data under new plans from regulator
Current account switch decline – which banks were the winners and losers?
More than 1.7 million motorists' details handed over by the DVLA
A year of fighting to break the link between mental illness and money problems…
How to make a tweet/Facebook post go viral – 7 lessons from ‘You don’t need your polling card’
Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide)
When will your student loan be written off?
Should you buy euros/dollars now, before the general election?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
What’s your main way of spending when abroad?This week's MoneySaving poll
School’s out for summer and many of you will be heading abroad to catch some rays. We want to know your primary way of spending (including getting cash) when in foreign climes.
If you use a combination of methods, try to pick the one you use most often…