Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Pay rent on time to boost credit score + 50 more renters' tips
Over 50 ways to save, incl... M&S 50%, 3.2% loan, ‘£36 off Tesco’, PS4 combo, £19 Nails Inc, hot Sims, Hotpoint wins
Now you can get a loan for just 3.2% - the cheapest-EVER
Loan rates are at rock bottom, though the big question is for how long. If you NEED one, for safety go quick
Do you pay over £20/mth for your mobile? STOP
HOT DEALS ENDING: Every major network has virtually 'all-you-can-eat' tariffs for not much more than £20
Warning. Have you booked a holiday but not got insurance?
Buy insurance ASAP so you're covered for cancellation - from £5/person via our top picks
Trending Last 15 Minutes
FREE MoneySaving email
- M&S 50% off sale Eg, £10 women's dress, £10 men's shirt
- Pay rent on time to boost your credit score This and 50+ more renters' tips
- 3.2% cheapest-EVER loan Rates are rock-bottom - go quick if you NEED one
- Booked hols without any insurance? Warning, you won't be covered if you have to cancel
- Mobile bill over £20/mth? Stop, you're likely overpaying...
- Hot home insurance deals £75 M&S vch / Vax steamer - end Sat
- £19 Nails Inc collection 10 mini polishes, normally £50ish indiv
- 'I got £12 off Tesco 3 times' Abandon your online basket to score a big discount
- Morphy Richards 20% off sale code Eg, £200 stand mixer £64 - free delivery
- 'Free' YEAR'S 2for1 garden pass With £4.50 mag - valid at 385 UK gardens, incl Kew/Eden
- 16 fuchsia plants £9 all-in 5,000 available, normally £24
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch & save £100s on bills
Compare NOW to see if you can save - you could cut your bill by £300/yr by switching
1.4% easy access or 2.2% fixed
Everyone aged 16 and over has a new £15,240 ISA allowance for this year's savings
5% interest or £100 bonus
Banks are fighting for your custom, offering high interest rates, or up to £100 if you switch.
Cost of roaming in Europe to be slashed for millions of mobile phone customers
Steep BT price rises for home phone and broadband – how to beat the hikes
Barclays offers 10,000 PPI customers refunds after statements error
Erudio to contact graduates again over deferment deadline blunder
Got an Austin Reed gift card? Use it ASAP now the firm's in administration
Can you rent out a home bought with a Help to Buy ISA/Lifetime ISA?
Santander 123 is now 3% TAX-FREE for most – is the £5/mth fee worth it?
What I told MPs they need to know about financial education and why we must SPEND some money…
The Help to Buy ISA vs Lifetime ISA – which should first-time buyers get?
7 shin splint beating tips: I’ve just run my 400th km of 2016
FREE beauty samples anyone can claim right now - incl Body Shop 'Oils of Life' facial oil, BareMinerals foundation
Extreme code stacking – Trick to get up to £60 of Sainsbury’s shopping ‘free’ (or you could make an 80p PROFIT)
£259 PS4 combo (norm £355ish), incl Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 + extra controller
£22 three-course meal + wine for two, £11 mani/pedi and more via FLASH 25% off Buyagift code
Two FREE £2.50 Goodfella's pizzas
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Is the landline dead?This week's MoneySaving poll
It seems the landline is dying with more and more people relying on a combination of their mobile phones and internet connections. But has it died yet?
How many of your (non-work) calls made and received are on your home phone compared with mobile/web calls?