First Direct top again... but Barclays takes the wooden spoon
The results are in, after our biannual poll on banks' customer service
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
For heaven's sake, bills are rising - sort your energy NOW
Over 50 ways to save incl: £1 coin alert, free Coke, £1 Kids Pass, Premium Bond cut, get ££ to shift debt, hot BT fibre
New. Under £600 on a credit card? CUT what you owe & get 0%
Now cashback on some top 0% deals mean after you've shifted debt, you owe less than you started with
A YEAR's BT fast fibre broadband & line '£264'
Pounce on hot, short-lived deals to cut costs & this is less than half non-promo prices
Trending Last 3 Minutes
- Income tax calculator
- Top savings accounts - 5% easy access
- Bank accounts - £200 bonus or 5% interest
- Reclaim PPI for FREE before the deadline
- Energy price hikes - how to beat 'em
- Compare travel money rates
- Lifetime ISAs - 25% bonus for U40s
- Mortgage best-buy comparison
- Cheap gas and electric
- Cheap broadband deals
FREE MoneySaving email
- For heaven's sake, bills are rising - sort your energy NOW Don't burn £350/yr unnecessarily
- Premium Bond prizes to be slashed in May Are they still worth it?
- A warning to EVERYONE with a piggy bank Beware, your cash may soon become worthless
- New. Got debt of under £600 on a credit card? Cut what you owe & get 0%
- A YEAR's BT fast fibre b'band & line '£264' Pounce on hot, short-lived deals to save
- 26 Amsterdam MoneySaving tips Incl free ferries, cheap footie tix & more
- Warning. Booked your hols? Make sure you get travel insurance now to protect you against a cancellation
- New. Joint longest-EVER 0% on spending card Up to 30mths' 0% interest on new borrowing with Halifax
- 100-day Kids Pass for £1 (norm £7.50/mth) We've blagged a £1 100-day trial inc 40% off cinema tix, free kids' meals
- Airport parking warning Check if you've been charged for insurance without knowing
- Supercheap Plusnet Sim deal 4GB (4G) data, unltd mins & texts £10/mth. MSE Blagged
- Got a N&P current account? It's being axed but you can get £200 to switch
- 425 summer bulbs £10 all-in (norm £25ish) MSE Blagged, incl freesia & anemone. Plant now for summer
- Free 500ml Coke Zero Sugar Via Greggs app, 100,000 avail
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
The £1s soon won't be spendable
EVERYONE with a piggybank or coin jar, take note - use or save your £1 coins before October
Don't burn £350/yr unnecessarily
For heaven's sake, just sort it - check if you can save with our Cheap Energy Club
'We flew to US for economy price'
See how couple bagged two cut-price returns to California with Avios points - and how you could too
Owners of polluting cars to face £20+ daily charge to drive in London
Disabled consumers to get a stronger voice with new business champions
Shoppers short-changed by 'shrinkflation' as packets get smaller - how to beat it and keep costs low
'We flew first-class to California for the price of economy'
Barclays bottom of MSE customer service league, as First Direct retains top spot
10 freebies to claim on your birthday, incl cakes, £5 Body Shop and brow wax
Get £13 of shopping for just £5.45 at Asda with these five coupons, incl Febreze & Pantene shampoo
Post-Valentine’s Day cheap chocs – can you find ‘em?
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! New free online lottery 'Win a Dinner' dishes out Nando's gift cards & other food prizes
Pay £1ish for £26-worth of Star Wars PC games (while supporting charity)
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
What should be means-tested? Free bus passes, the NHS, student loans?This week's MoneySaving poll
Many allowances and entitlements are means-tested (dependent on your income or wealth), but some are given to everyone.
Which of the following do you think should be available to all and which should be means-tested?