Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
MEGA Sky TV code + cheapest broadband
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Amazon free del trick, free Windows upgrade, 32mth 0%, B&Q clearance, £47k PPI, 8 train tricks, beat BT hike
Free Amazon delivery trick
Clever tool beats its new 'you must spend £20 for free delivery' rule
'I just received over £47,000 PPI back, thank you'
As Lloyds adds another £1.4bn to fund PPI payouts (making its total £13bn+), are you owed £1,000s too?
8 cheap train tricks - woooowoooo
The real trick to slashing the cost of rail tickets (sometimes by £100s) is chuck the logic book out of the window...
Trending Last 15 Minutes
FREE MoneySaving email
- MSE big broadband switch Line, b'band, Sky TV incl sports & movies c.£35/mth + cheap bband & cheap fibre
- Amazon delivery trick Tool beats its new 'you must spend £20' for free deliv rule
- 10 travel must-knows Going abroad? Don't miss our last-minute tips
- £47,000 PPI reclaim As Lloyds adds another £1.4bn to fund PPI payouts, are you owed too?
- Huge B&Q clearance Can you find £6 varnish 50p or £18 paint £3?
- Free Windows 10 upgrade Upgrade now if you've Windows 7 or 8.1 for latest system
- Beat the BT Sport hike Has it opted you in to £140/yr jump? BT b'band users, check now
- £10 off £30 beauty goodies Discounted top brands (incl YSL, Benefit) via FeelUnique code
- 32mths 0% LOW FEE debt shift card Slash the cost of existing credit card debt by £100s or £1,000s
- iPad price war £40 discounts get Air for £279 (norm £319), Air 2 £359 (£399)
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
British Gas has just announced another 5% price cut - but switchers can make much bigger savings
3yrs 0%, 1.99% fee
A new balance transfer card gives 19mths 0% with NO fee. Act now to slash credit card debt costs
1.51% easy access or 2.4% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year. Take advantage to boost returns on your cash
'I was 21, in debt, homeless and my girlfriend had committed suicide but life can get better'
The secret life of a MoneySavingExpert! What do I actually do in a week...
The top 10 most popular things on MoneySavingExpert in the last three months
Baby MSE's favourite story 'The Biggest Elephant in the World'
Bye bye shin splints, just run my 500th kilometre of 2015
B&Q clearance sale can you find, eg, £35 deck lighting for £12, £110 glazed door £50, £6 spanner 85p?
FREE New Covent Garden Co soup (norm £2ish)
£4.20 champagne trick. Min 6 bottles (RRP £10 each)
'Free' £10 spend at Tesco, Argos, M&S (& 1,000s of other retailers) via cashback
Is Waitroses new pick your own offers deal any good?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
The MoneySavingExpert.com Annual CensusThis week's MoneySaving poll
So who are MoneySavers? For the second year running, rather than data-mining, we decided the politest way to find out was just to ask. Plus we thought you may like to find out a little bit more about who else uses this site (or more accurately, who uses this site and answers the polls).
Welcome to the second annual MSE census.
Please answer the following 11 questions.