Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Eat neighbours' food for free + 21 more hacks
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Brit Gas cust £290/yr off, Argos 3for2 toys, b'band £64/yr
British Gas customer? NO BRAINER £290/yr off without switching
"GET UP OFF YOUR BACKSIDE and take 5 minutes to sort it"
A YEAR'S Sky b'band and line rental £64
Slash £100s off standard costs with one of the cheapest deals we've seen all year
Students and Financial Education
Student MoneySaving tips, incl get paid to drink
With the university year kicking off, a host of tricks to avoid a student life full of cold baked beans
Trending Last 3 Minutes
- MSE's Big Energy Switch - save £300/yr
- Top savings accounts, up to 5% interest
- Income tax calculator
- Cheap broadband deals
- Bank accounts - get up to £150 to switch
- Cheap car insurance
- Find cheap holiday money
- Mortgage best-buy comparison
- 8 mortgage calculators
- Martin's Money Tips latest email
FREE MoneySaving email
- British Gas custs £290/yr off Martin's call: NO BRAINER saving without switching - it takes 5 mins
- Free grub, Amazon tool & cheap stolen goods Plus free roaming, iPhone 7 trick and more hacks
- Argos 3for2 on toys Over 3,000+ toys included - stock up for Xmas. Ends Tues
- £64 for a YEAR'S b'band Or £184 for faster fibre. Slash £100s off standard costs
- 7 student MoneySaving tips We've tricks as the uni year kicks off - eg, get paid to drink
- 'I got £2,700 back after NHS mis-taxing, thanks MSE' We're getting successes - how to reclaim
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Incl £300/yr British Gas saving
Now’s the time to sort your energy before winter hits. And our 5th collective switch is a doozy
5% easy access, 2.01% fixed
Savings rates may be at rock-bottom but our guide helps you find the hidden gems
Turbo-boost your credit chances
Get your free Experian Credit Score, unique Affordability Score, Credit Hit Rate + tips to boost 'em
Monarch worries? Your rights if the worst happens
New Barclaycard travel credit card is top for overseas cash withdrawals
'Mum was living with someone with dementia so she got £3,000 council tax back.’ Can you reclaim?
Lloyds and Halifax contactless fraud procedures 'under review' after MSE reveals security flaw
HMRC clarifies you only get a Concentrix lump sum if all tax credits were stopped
Dear Jo Johnson: Minister, it’s time to tell parents the truth about what you expect them to pay towards university costs
Is the BBC costing Brits a fortune when they go on holiday?
How much the Govt expects you to give your children for university
Santander 123 to slash interest to 1.5% - should you ditch it?
If Santander 123 drops interest to 2% is it still worth it?
Get racing game The Crew free on PC
Amazon Restaurants delivery service: £10 off £15 spend
How much more are Express/Local ‘convenience’ stores costing you?
Amazon Dash 'house essentials' service – is it worth it?
On-pack promotions to look out for in the supermarket – incl ‘FREE’ cinema tickets, Nails Inc polish and £10 off B&Q voucher
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
At what age should kids be given their own mobile?This week's MoneySaving poll
Times are a-changing and what was once a novelty is now commonplace.
Of course it depends on the child, but we want to know what age you think is acceptable for a child to have their first mobile phone.
Perhaps you think they're a tool that allows kids more freedom. Or are they just another digital distraction?
So how old do you think they should be before they get one?