Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
STOP credit card interest!
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Vax 67%off, NHS taxback, hot BT fibre, 43 Marbs tips, 109 kids’ trips, 1st time buyers’ trick, Man U savings
Ends Thu. Cheap BT FIBRE b'band & line £412 a YEAR, get £200 back
Feel the need for fibre speed? Get superfast up-to-52Mb fibre broadband for less than most standard costs
Santander 123 makes savers £100s; but now there's a new lite version
The top savings bank account has launched a new lower-fee little sister that, er, doesn't pay interest. Any good?
Flight delay compensation - MUST-KNOW rules for summer
'It was amazingly easy and within a month I had £1,415 from British Airways in my bank account' - Clair via email
Trending Last 15 Minutes
FREE MoneySaving email
- STOP paying credit card interest Price war means it's the best time ever to cut debt costs
- BT FIBRE fast b'band & line '£212 a YEAR' Pay £412, but claim £200 back. Ends Thur
- Vax up to 67% off cordless vacuums Code ends Mon. Eg, £130 handheld cleaner £50
- 100+ free/cheap things to do with kids Scores of deals to help keep little ones entertained this summer
- 43 Costa del Sol tips Off to Malaga, Marbella, etc? Read our Costa-cutting tips
- M&S up to 70% off sale boost Clothes, beauty & home, eg, £2 top, £6 shirt
- Flight delay comp - MUST-KNOW rules 'It was easy - had £1,415 in my account in a month'
- Santander 123 Lite - any good? Santander 123 makes savers £100s - now there's a new version
- New. First-time buyer trick Max gains from Lifetime & Help to Buy ISAs
- Double interest if Man Utd win title New Mourinho savings - read MSE Helen's blog
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch & save £100s on bills
Compare NOW to see if you can save - you could cut your bill by £300+/yr by switching
Compare best post-Brexit rates
Our TravelMoneyMax.com tool checks rates at about 40 bureaux - get the most buck for your bang
3% easy access, 2.2% fixed
We thought rates couldn't get worse. They have. If you've savings, this is a must-read to earn 6%
Lowcostholidays couple's £1,400 reclaim success thanks to MSE - could you get your money back too?
Halifax ditches £5 monthly reward for Clarity customers – but new online applicants can still get it... for now
You'll need a TV licence to use iPlayer from 1 September this year
Negative interest rates for personal banking customers unlikely despite warning to commercial clients
Credit card promo-period-prompts among solutions for tackling persistent debt
First-time buyers' trick: Max LISA and Help to Buy ISA gains by timing it right
Panicked about interest on your student loan statement? For many it’s nonsense!
Tell your MP to fight disgraceful retrospective student loan hike
Should you buy euros/dollars now before the EU referendum vote?
Citizens Advice launches the (gulp) 'Martin Lewis Fund'
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How much are you worth (or do you owe)?This week's MoneySaving poll
To answer this question, you first need to do a little sum:
1. Add up: the total value of your assets such as your house, savings & pension. 2. Subtract: outstanding debts - include your mortgage, exclude student loans.
Then whether you've "net worth" or "net debt", pick your relevant option: