Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
10 tricks to boost your savings
Over 50 ways to save, incl...TV un-licence, NYC £295, 3YR 0%, Mastercard v Visa, cheap Starbucks, Tesco reclaim, Hotpoint 35% code
New: 3-YEAR 0% 'loan' - the cheapest ever
The longest EVER 0% credit card loan. Massively undercut standard loans, with interest-free borrowing for a fee
Reclaim lost Tesco points then use in NEW DOUBLE-UP
Halve costs across 12 categories with Tesco's new Clubcard promo
New: Mastercard smashes Visa for cheapest spending abroad
The cheapest way to spend abroad is a specialist overseas card - but our new research shows 'make it Mastercard'
FREE MoneySaving email
- Boost savings interest Rates are pants, so become an aggressive saver
- Do you need a TV licence? How to watch TV and (legally) not pay the fee
- £295 rtn NYC flight trick Limited availability, Nov-Feb, via Oslo
- Mastercard trumps Visa abroad Our new research - find the cheapest way to spend
- Tesco double-up boost Halve costs across 12 categories with new promo
- Cheapest ever 3yr ‘loan’ Massively undercut standard loans, via a credit card
- Cheaper 3yr debt shift The credit card balance transfer price war continues...
- Homebase 15% off Bank hols home savings + Laura Ashley 30% off
- Free medicines Via little-known Minor Ailments Scheme, if you get free prescriptions
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
All of the big six energy firms have shaved standard prices but the cheapest deals are for switchers
1.5% easy access or 2.1% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year. Take advantage to boost returns on your cash
3yrs 0%, 2.49% fee
The top cards get better. Take advantage of a PRICE WAR to slash debt costs by £100s
Heading home from uni? Diarise to cancel bills and claim TV licence refund
Beat huge insurance admin fees for simple changes
Ombudsman Services gives shoppers new avenue for retail complaints
Martin Lewis joins Money Advice Service 'challenger panel'
Ever had Amex card protection? Thousands are due a refund
Mental Health care waiting times can devastate finances
I sent my first email 20 years ago, to a girl, obviously – you?
I'm taking on the EU mortgage credit directive – it's going to create many mortgage prisoners
Why you should ignore the "You can throw away bank statements after six years" rule
Can you pass the election numbers test?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Would you watch free sports/films online if you knew it was illegal?This week's MoneySaving poll
Some people are using apps like Twitter’s Periscope to film a TV showing pay-per-view and then stream it for others to watch. 10,000s were said to have watched the recent Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight this way.
So we want to know if you’d watch a free stream of an event you’re supposed to pay for if you knew it was breaking the law?