Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
20 last-minute holiday MoneySavers
Over 50 ways to save incl...'Free' film tix, Martin's student loan help, £60 shop - £2.55, free Sky pass, Nando’s trick
Ends Sun: Free £200 if you switch and stay with HSBC
It's the biggest switch bonus available - so go quick if you want to bag it
Car insurance hikes accelerating - slam the brakes on 'em
Price rises have sped up but you can fight back, eg, 'I saved £500 after finally listening to MSE'
Reclaim £100s of bank charges for busting overdraft limits?
Lloyds is to end unauthorised overdraft charges yet customers of ALL banks who've had charges should check to see if they can reclaim them
FREE MoneySaving email
- 20 last-min hols MoneySavers Incl cheap €/$, free sat nav, £13 airport lounges
- Student loan interest to hit 6.1% - panic or pay it off? Martin's new must-read guide
- Ends Sun: Free £200 if you switch 'n' stay with HSBC Go quick if you want to bag it
- Car ins hikes accelerating... How to slam the brakes on 'em
- Reclaim £100s of bank charges? You can if they've put you in financial hardship, so check
- 2 'free' film tix for cleaning your loo We've flushed out a top deal
- Urgent. Tax credit renewal deadline 31 July Act now or risk losing out
- Designer sunnies 25% off Via code eg, Ray-Bans £60 all-in
- 'Free' Nando's chicken When you spend £5 and buy £1 sauce
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Code ends 11.59pm Sun
Start your hols in style with lounge access from £13.50 at Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham & Edinburgh
HSBC bank switch deal ends Sun
You can get £150 for switching, plus another £50 if you’re still with the bank after a year - but go quick
18 tips to get the best rate
Take two mins now to get the max bucks (or euros) for your bang so you can relax abroad
Ed Sheeran's promoter helps fans chase refunds after hundreds sold 'invalid' tickets
Van insurance up 29.5% - how to cut the cost
Mastercard class action legal claim refused by tribunal
Olly Murs concerts cancelled after promoter stops trading – can you get a refund?
TSB introduces iris recognition for mobile app users
A year of fighting to break the link between mental illness and money problems…
How to make a tweet/Facebook post go viral – 7 lessons from ‘You don’t need your polling card’
Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide)
When will your student loan be written off?
Should you buy euros/dollars now, before the general election?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How do you rate your broadband provider?This week's MoneySaving poll
We can tell you which the cheapest providers are, but to find out if their customer service is any good, we need your help.
Please rate your BROADBAND provider on customer service (not price) over the past SIX MONTHS.
Switched broadband recently? Rate the provider you were with the longest over the last SIX MONTHS.