Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Eat neighbours' food for free + 21 more hacks
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Brit Gas cust £290/yr off, Argos 3for2 toys, b'band £64/yr, La Redoute 40% off
British Gas customer? NO BRAINER £290/yr off without switching
"GET UP OFF YOUR BACKSIDE and take 5 minutes to sort it"
A YEAR'S Sky b'band and line rental £64
Slash £100s off standard costs with one of the cheapest deals we've seen all year
Students and Financial Education
Student MoneySaving tips, incl get paid to drink
With the university year kicking off, a host of tricks to avoid a student life full of cold baked beans
Trending Last 3 Minutes
- MSE's Big Energy Switch - save £300/yr
- Top savings accounts, up to 5% interest
- Bank accounts - get up to £150 to switch
- Cheap broadband deals
- Cheap car insurance
- Find cheap holiday money
- Income tax calculator
- Martin's Money Tips latest email
- Top cash ISAs, up to 1.7% interest
- Cheap home insurance
FREE MoneySaving email
- British Gas custs £290/yr off Martin's call: NO BRAINER saving without switching - it takes 5 mins
- Free grub, Amazon tool & cheap stolen goods Plus free roaming, iPhone 7 trick and more hacks
- Argos 3for2 on toys Over 3,000+ toys included - stock up for Xmas. Ends Tues
- La Redoute 40% off Eg, £39 Levi's, £29 Converse. Ltd stock
- £64 for a YEAR'S b'band Or £184 for faster fibre. Slash £100s off standard costs
- 7 student MoneySaving tips We've tricks as the uni year kicks off - eg, get paid to drink
- 'I got £2,700 back after NHS mis-taxing, thanks MSE' We're getting successes - how to reclaim
- Next 50% off sale Officially confirmed, starts on Sat
- iPad Pro £145 less than Apple Via stacking code with discount. Ends Sun, ltd stock
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Incl £300/yr British Gas saving
Now’s the time to sort your energy before winter hits. And our 5th collective switch is a doozy
5% easy access, 2.01% fixed
Savings rates may be at rock-bottom but our guide helps you find the hidden gems
Turbo-boost your credit chances
Get your free Experian Credit Score, unique Affordability Score, Credit Hit Rate + tips to boost 'em
500 million Yahoo accounts hacked - what to do to protect yourself
'Super-complaint' submitted to regulator over protection for victims of bank transfer scams
Morrisons first 'big four' supermarket to offer 10% discount for uni students
Npower worst energy supplier at dealing with customer complaints, Ofgem reveals
E.on pays out £3.1 million after missed appointments
Is the BBC costing Brits a fortune when they go on holiday?
How much the Govt expects you to give your children for university
Santander 123 to slash interest to 1.5% - should you ditch it?
If Santander 123 drops interest to 2% is it still worth it?
First-time buyers' trick: Max LISA and Help to Buy ISA gains by timing it right
Get racing game The Crew free on PC
Amazon Restaurants delivery service: £10 off £15 spend
How much more are Express/Local ‘convenience’ stores costing you?
Amazon Dash 'house essentials' service – is it worth it?
On-pack promotions to look out for in the supermarket – incl ‘FREE’ cinema tickets, Nails Inc polish and £10 off B&Q voucher
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Should the 1p coin be scrapped?This week's MoneySaving poll
Bank of England governor Mark Carney has said the humble 1p piece should be scrapped one day because its value is decreasing.
If the coin was axed, we'd follow in the footsteps of Canada, New Zealand and Australia, which have all got rid of their penny equivalents.
Are they an annoyance that you never use, or would it be an unwelcome end of an era?