Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Boost savings to 6% TAX-FREE
Over 50 ways to save, incl: £14 Hi-Tec, 40mth0%, get paid to drink, final Tesco double-up, 2x specs £20, £17 Kurt Geiger, spend £25 get £10 Amzn
New. Shift debt to PRE-APPROVED 40mth 0% card
The price war hots up with a new top balance transfer card - cut £100s or even £1,000s off the cost of existing debts
Warning. Booked a holiday but not got insurance? Get it from £5
Do it ASAP so you're covered for cancellation - it doesn't cost any more to prepare and buy ahead
Family and Health
Get paid to drink & more U25s' MoneySaving tips
Free £3K towards first home, free Office software, boost your credit rating, huge Apple discounts, 1/3 off trains & more
Trending Last 15 Minutes
- Martin's Brexit Q&A
- Find cheap holiday money
- Martin's Money Tips latest email
- Top savings accounts, up to 3% interest
- Best Bank Accounts - get 5% interest
- Undecided? Martin's EU 'In or Out?' guide
- Best credit cards to use abroad
- Top cash ISAs, up to 2% interest
- Local eBay Deals Mapper
- Regular savings accounts, up to 6%
FREE MoneySaving email
- Get up to 6% savings interest TAX-FREE Urgently shift savings to boost interest
- Last-EVER Tesco double-up Ends Sun, every £5 of Clubcard points gets £10 of vchs
- Pre-approved 40mth 0% card Price war hots up with new top balance transfer card
- 2x specs/'free' £10 tint for £20 Stack a code with online offers
- Hi-Tec code which gives you 25% off EVERYTHING Incl sale, eg, £14 sandals, £18 trainers
- 50+ FREE summer festivals Incl Godiva festival in Coventry with Scouting for Girls
- Booked hols but not cover? Warning. Get it ASAP from £5, so you're insured ahead of your hols
- Under 25s' MoneySaving tips Incl get paid to drink & free £3,000 towards a first home
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch & save £100s on bills
Compare NOW to see if you can save - you could cut your bill by £300+/yr by switching
What will it mean for you?
Martin answers your questions on mortgages, savings, the pound, flight delays & more...
3% easy access, up to 2.5% fixed
Use our guide to the top rates to max interest on easy access, fixed & ethical accounts
Martin's Brexit Q&A: mortgages, savings, the pound, flight delays – what will it mean for you?
Energy firms to be allowed to contact rivals' customers to offer better deals
You DON'T need a polling card to vote in the EU referendum
Get up to 6% savings interest TAX-FREE
Data hacking victims should have help claiming compensation, report finds
Should you buy euros/dollars now before the EU referendum vote?
Citizens Advice launches the (gulp) 'Martin Lewis Fund'
How to vote in the EU referendum
What I told the Chancellor he should do to improve the marriage tax allowance take-up
The viral letter about mis-sold student loans due to retrospective interest hikes is well meaning, but wrong
Ryanair flights from £9.99 - Flash sale today only
£30+ worth of Barbecue food for £4 by stacking cashback offers
£20+ of Free beer deals including Carling, Amstel, Kozel and Sol
Apple deals for students & teachers, eg, get £127-£225 Beats headphones when you buy discounted Mac or iPad
10 freebies you can claim right now, including L’Occitane, Yves Saint Laurent and CAKE
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How good is your mobile network's service & coverage?This week's MoneySaving poll
We want to find out how each provider rates both for service (how they treat you) and coverage (how strong the signal is when you need it).
In truth there are only four main networks providing signals, the rest use these but under their own brand (see our mobile networks guide for who piggybacks who). Yet vote for the firm that provides your mobile phone bill, as signal can differ.
Please vote for your current provider based on customer service AND coverage over the last year.