Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Mortgage price war - 1.29% FIVE year fix
Over 50 ways to save incl: £7 duvet, cheap stolen goods, poor credit 0%, 16p Creme Egg, cheap Power of Attorney, hot BT fibre ends
Slash costly debt to 0% for 6 months EVEN if you've poor credit
Struggling to be accepted? You may be able to cut existing credit card, overdraft or payday loan costs
Family and Health
Power of Attorney more important than a will & now it's CHEAPER
Everyone OF EVERY AGE who's got assets, consider protecting your family and yourself from costs and shocks
New. Car insurers banned from hiding renewal mark-ups
New rules mean insurers MUST show last year's price - check yours & FIGHT THE RIP-OFF
FREE MoneySaving email
- Mortgage price war: 1.29% FIVE year fix Check NOW to see if you can save £1,000s ditching & switching
- Pssst. Wanna buy stolen goods on the cheap? Don't worry, even the police are in on it
- £7 dbl duvet, £6 for 2 pillows via EXTRA 25% off code MSE Blagged. Hugely popular Boston Duvet deal is BACK
- Power of Attorney more vital than a will & now it's cheaper Everyone OF EVERY AGE with assets, consider protecting your family
- Cheap post-Easter chocs Eg 16p Creme Eggs, £1.25 Lindt bunny
- Adidas FLASH 25% off Full-price & clearance sale. Online only, some exclusions
- Slash debt to 0% for 6 mths EVEN if you've poor credit Struggling to be accepted? You could cut existing credit card, overdraft & payday loan costs
- New. Car insurers banned from hiding renewal markups Insurers MUST now show previous premium - so always check
- Urgent. Super-cheap MSE Big Energy Switch expected... Past collectives have seen 500,000+ bag cheap tariffs. Next week we hope to do it again
- Election 2017: MSE Leaders' Debate We hope to redo our leaders' debate, so pls suggest posers
- £25 cashback 32mths' 0% balance transfer You only need shift £100
- Ends Mon. £5 off railcard for ALL 16-25yr-olds Gets 1/3 off most journeys. Norm £30 for one year
- 50% off Sanctuary Spa sale Incl £25 gift set (contents £53 indiv). Half-price gifts from Thu-Sun
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch and save £280/yr
We've negotiated the CHEAPEST fixed deal if you incl cashback – but go quick, limited tariffs available
Read Martin's currency blog
Many ask if it's worth buying euros before the Gen Elec. How to get max buck (or euro) for your bang
There's an easy £662 tax break
The marriage tax allowance is a no-brainer - yet 2.4m eligible couples still aren't claiming
Sainsbury's cans 'My Coupons' scheme - but Nectar points bonanza is on the way
Conservatives promise cap on energy prices
Motor insurance rates expected to rise yet further as 'whiplash reforms' are axed
Probate fee hike ditched by Government - but plan could be revisited after election
Car insurance premiums soar 8% in a year - don't just auto-renew
Should you buy euros/dollars now, before the general election?
What the triggering of Article 50 means for your mortgage, savings, debt and more
Young journalists, looking for a mentor?
Is your student loan being sold? The answers we must get from the Government…
Should you switch your Help to Buy ISA into a Lifetime ISA?
Chance to bag a year’s supply of free Krispy Kreme doughnuts and more
Cheap post-Easter chocs, eg, 16p Creme Eggs, £1.25 Lindt bunny - can you find 'em?
MSE Easter taste test egg-travaganza – winner cost just 80p
Pizza trick: Pay £2.25 for FIVE Dr Oetker Ristorante frozen pizzas
7 nights in Las Vegas for £461pp – Including flights, luggage & hotel on The Strip
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Do you welcome the June general election?This week's MoneySaving poll
Prime Minister Theresa May has called for a UK general election on Thursday 8 June (are you registered to vote?). It's only two years after the last one, though since then we've had the Brexit result and a change of PM.
So, do you welcome the June general election?
Which of these is closest to your view?