Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
50 tips for over-50s
Over for ways to save, incl... Meerkat trick, complaining revolution, Barclays boon, cheap 1st time mortgages, Sky 40% code, 'free' vet check, year’s gardens 2for1
The Site and Martin
Free tool to help MILLIONS of people fix gripes
Join the complaining revolution. The free Resolver tool is a unique new automated complaints system, to take out the pain and cost
Free £100 for switching bank - and you NEEDN'T pay-in owt
Most hot bank account deals require you to pay cash in each month, but NOT all. Here's how the top deals compare
Cheapest ever first-time-buyers' mortgages
With rates now well under 2% for some: 6 steps to bag your first mortgage, incl Help2Buy ISAs, best buys & more
FREE MoneySaving email
- 50 tips for over-50s A clarion call to silver savers to take up arms and cut costs
- Year’s 2for1 cinema Manipulate Meerkat Movies using our £2 trick
- Free £48 from Barclays Not a reason to join, but if you're happy there, it wins
- 2for1 gardens pass With £4.25 mag, pass for 340 gardens, incl Key/Eden
- Free complaints tool A complaining revolution, as unique tool does much of the work for you
- 16mths 0% no fee Slash existing debt costs with top balance transfer cards
- Avios changes alert Who are the winners and losers from the 28 April overhaul?
- 2 specs £25 code Plus free £10 tint. Use £30 off code on 2for1 deal
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
All of the big six energy firms have shaved standard prices but the cheapest deals are for switchers
1.55% easy access or 2.1% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year and we've a cunning trick to smash the best buys
3yrs 0%, 2.99% fee
Slash credit card debt costs with the longest 0% no fee card we've seen this decade
Can you pass the election numbers test?
Smart-Pig student ad is thankfully deemed 'irresponsible'
Retailers booed me for saying 'don't blame the delivery company, blame the retailer'
End car insurers auto-renewal rip-off! 10 rule changes needed
Unbelievable! A news presenter just admitted on air 'I don’t understand a thing about politics!'
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Would you buy shares in a Lloyds Bank sell off?This week's MoneySaving poll
The Tories say they plan to let the public buy up to £10,000 shares each in Lloyds Bank at a 5% discount (paid for by the tax payer) to the share price plus 10% extra shares if you hold them for a year. Labour & Lib Dems have pooh-poohed the idea.
If it happens – would you apply? Which of these is closest to your answer?