Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
MSE Big Switch Event 7 - slash your energy bill by £280/year
Over 50 ways to save, incl... £5 Next/Zara etc, 10x Nectar, buy euros now?, 4% kids’ savers, cheap Easyjet, free £500 draw, Virgin deal
Top children's savings accounts - earn up to 4%
From instant access to regular savers and junior ISAs, being a little'un can give big returns
FREE £30 if you spend over £100 (and get access to 25mths 0%)
This M&S card includes a great way to make free money, and if you need to borrow, you can do it interest-free
10x Nectar points boost AND 500 'free' points at Tesco
If you love loyalty points, there are lots of ways to boost 'em - and right now we've a couple of short-lived corkers
FREE MoneySaving email
- Slash your energy bill by £280/yr MSE's Big Switch Event 7 is now on
- £5 Next, Zara etc clothes De-tagged surplus stock - plus our code gets free delivery
- 'Should I buy euros/dollars before the election?' Martin gazes into his crystal ball
- 'Free' 2for1 entry to 400ish UK gardens for a YEAR With £4.75 mag
- Urgent. Cheap Feb/Mar 2018 Easyjet flights Incl half-term & Valentine's Day
- Free premium Apple 'office' programs Now free for ALL Mac and iOS users
- Up to £2k Tax-Free Childcare It's now launched - parents of under-4s are first to get new Govt top-up
- FREE £30 if you spend over £100 Plus access to 25mths 0%
- £100 Amazon vch with FAST Virgin b'band, TV & line Ends Wednesday
- Top children's savings Kids can earn up to 4%
- Grab 10x Nectar & 500 'free' Tesco points Plus loads more loyalty card tricks
- FREE £500 daily prize draw Jackpot boosted. Sounds too good to be true, but it's legit
- Free £8 photo mug for £3 del MSE Blagged. Get your mug (or any other snap) on a mug
- £105ish Nails Inc nail polish collection £29 all-in MSE Blagged. 5,000 avail
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch and save £280/yr
We've negotiated the CHEAPEST fixed deal if you incl cashback – but go quick, limited tariffs available
Deals & discounts galore
Bank Holiday weekend fun needn't be pricey. We've dozens of deals for cheap eats, DIY, day trips and more
Read Martin's currency blog
Many ask if it's worth buying euros before the gen elec. How to get max buck (or euro) for your bang
Government drops £1,000 tax breaks for online sellers and room renters - for now
Mobile users to be able to set monthly cap on charges to prevent 'bill shock'
Taylor Wimpey sets aside £130m to help leaseholders trapped by onerous contracts
Old fivers must be spent or banked by next Friday - but you can swap defunct notes
Vodafone to increase out-of-contract prices by up to £3.50/mth - beat the hike
Should you buy euros/dollars now, before the general election?
What the triggering of Article 50 means for your mortgage, savings, debt and more
Young journalists, looking for a mentor?
Is your student loan being sold? The answers we must get from the Government…
Should you switch your Help to Buy ISA into a Lifetime ISA?
There’s a Sainsbury’s 10x Nectar boost this weekend… but sudden PRICE INCREASES could leave you out of pocket
Chance to bag a year’s supply of free Krispy Kreme doughnuts and more
Cheap post-Easter chocs, eg, 16p Creme Eggs, £1.25 Lindt bunny - can you find 'em?
MSE Easter taste test egg-travaganza – winner cost just 80p
Pizza trick: Pay £2.25 for FIVE Dr Oetker Ristorante frozen pizzas
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How much do you spend on your pet(s) per year?This week's MoneySaving poll
They may provide love and joy, but keeping a pet doesn’t come fur free. Whether you’ve a Kitty, Rover, Tabby or Nemo we want to know how much ewe spend on your pet(s) purr year, including on food, insurance, vet costs, clothes, toys, dog walking, kennels or owt else.
Please vote in the relevant categories (or dogegories) depending on the pets you have. If you have more than one of a type, please do the cost PER pet.