Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
New 0.99% remortgage fix, but is NOW the time?
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Brexit Q&A, FREE Windows 10, £19 beauty bag, 40mth 0%, £10 Pimms, free eye test
Are you a British Gas customer? Hidden trick saves £200ish/yr
British Gas runs, operates & supplies Sainsbury's Energy - the only difference is the name and PRICE. Compare now...
Family and Health
'Tinder for mums', cheap nappies & 55 other baby/toddler tips
Big savings on ickle ones' costs - pram revamps, £1,000s of childcare help, wash-and-go nappies, life insurance & more
New cheapest balance transfer: 40mths 0%, 2.48% fee
The price war hots up with a new top balance transfer card - cut £100s or even £1,000s off the cost of existing debts
FREE MoneySaving email
- Martin's Brexit Q&A Savings, interest rates, holiday money, pensions, flight delays & more
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 You've until 29 July to grab the freebie
- New 0.99% mortgage Record low HSBC deal - but is now the right time?
- Even-CHEAPER 40mth 0% The balance transfer price war continues
- 'Tinder for mums' Plus 56 other baby and toddler MoneySaving tips
- 'Free' cinema for cleaning loo A true bog-on deal - get tix when you buy £3.60 loo freshener & more
- Free Vision Express eye-test £15ish vch, or always free at Tesco Opticians & in Scotland
- Anyone for £10 Pimm's? And we thought last week's 1 litre for £12 was cheap...
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch & save £100s on bills
Compare NOW to see if you can save - you could cut your bill by £300+/yr by switching
What will it mean for you?
Martin answers your questions on mortgages, savings, the pound, flight delays & more...
3% easy access, up to 2.35% fixed
Use our guide to the top rates to max interest on easy access, fixed & ethical accounts
British Gas offers free weekend electricity tariff – but will it save you money?
WARNING! Now it's not just scam HMRC emails – expect calls too
Fraudsters conning investors out of £20k – what you should be looking out for
Student loans petition given the go-ahead for parliamentary debate
Currency company Ace-FX blames technical glitch as 1,000 customers see pre-Brexit transactions cancelled
Should you buy euros/dollars now before the EU referendum vote?
Citizens Advice launches the (gulp) 'Martin Lewis Fund'
How to vote in the EU referendum
What I told the Chancellor he should do to improve the marriage tax allowance take-up
The viral letter about mis-sold student loans due to retrospective interest hikes is well meaning, but wrong
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How does the Brexit result make you feel financially?This week's MoneySaving poll
The UK voted to leave the European Union last Thursday. While nothing has changed yet, except the knowledge that it will, how does the result make you feel about your finances?
(For guidance see Martin’s Brexit Q&A.)