Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
Balance transfer price war!
Over 50 ways to save, incl... free house price valuations, Pensioner Bonds ending, beat Sky hikes, free £150, 3 Odeon tix £12, RAC £12
Pensioner Bonds closing soon - get 4%
The over-65s bond closes on 15 May. Unlike last time, the election means the deadline's unlikely to be extended
Free £150 bank switch plus 2% interest
There's a bank switching bribe war, take advantage to boost your current account
30+ free house price tools
Snoop on what your neighbours paid and investigate price cuts, crime hotspots, local schools and more
FREE MoneySaving email
- Balance transfer price war 36mths 0% (2.99% fee) & 18mths 0% no fee. Save £1,000s
- Free income tax calc What'll be in your payslip? Our free tool shows you
- House price tools Snoop on what your neighbours paid, check on crime, schools, etc
- Free £150 bank switch + earn 2% interest Take advantage of the price war
- Beat Sky TV hikes Haggling wins have flooded in, learn how to join them
- £12 for 3 Odeon tix Normally up to £16 each, don't need to use all three in one go
- Free Greggs sausage roll New and existing app users, plus free Coke Zero
- Pensioner Bonds ending Get 4% if you’re 65+, but only till next week, so hurry
- Who to vote for Newspapers have given their view, it's time for ours
Get all this & more in MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email full of guides, vouchers and deals
£200/yr+ savings possible
All of the big six energy firms have shaved standard prices but the cheapest deals are for switchers
1.5% easy access or 2.1% fixed
You can save £15,240 tax-free a year and we've a cunning trick to smash the best buys
Up to 3yrs 0%, 2.99% fee
The top cards get better. Take advantage of a PRICE WAR to slash debt costs by £100s
PayPlan 'Cover My Payments' member? Check if you should ditch it
Drivers collectively pay 'double' after tax disc overhaul, says AA
Are you secretly hurting your spouse by looking after the family finances?
Nationwide revamps credit card fees, but will other providers do the same?
Amazon doubles free delivery threshold after days of confusion
I'm taking on the EU mortgage credit directive – it's going to create many mortgage prisoners
Why you should ignore the "You can throw away bank statements after six years" rule
Can you pass the election numbers test?
Smart-Pig student ad is thankfully deemed 'irresponsible'
Retailers booed me for saying 'don't blame the delivery company, blame the retailer'
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs