Latest Martin's Money Tips Email
10 ways to get overdraft-free
Over 50 ways to save, incl...£100+ coupons, boost eBay sales in 120words, £2.60 prosecco, £1 coaches, Ikea trick
Take 2mins NOW for near-perfect exchange rates
Going abroad? Specialist overseas credit cards give stonking rates in every country - so just pay off IN FULL and you win
Prepay for energy via key/card? FINALLY a cheaper tariff...
Typical savings of £150/year for those on most standard prepayment tariffs - worth 5 minutes to check via our free Cheap Energy Club
'Followed MSE flight delay advice - four days later £940'
Airlines could soon be more likely to settle, as if they don't, they face a bill of £150 if you take it further. See how to claim
Trending Last 15 Minutes
FREE MoneySaving email
- £2.60/btl prosecco trick Min 6 bottles, norm £10 each. For Sainsbury's online newbies
- Sell for more with 100+ eBay words that boost prices Boffins reveal most-effective terms, eg 'authentic' beats 'genuine'
- 100+ supermarket coupons Incl free Pringles, £1 off Ariel, £1.50 off Olay. Worth £100+
- 'Me in EU leaflet' - Martin explains how & why Quotes, misquotes and the truth about THAT leaflet
- 10 ways to get overdraft-free If you ever even dip into your overdraft, act NOW
- £1 Nat Express coach tix For June on 11 routes - 10,000 avail
- Top exchange rates in 2 mins Going abroad? Get stonking rates in every country
- FINALLY cheaper energy prepay deals Typical savings of £150/year for those on most standard tariffs
- Ikea 'free prize with any purchase' It's coming back - EVERYONE wins something, from hot dog to hols
- 'Got £940 in flight delay comp' Airlines could soon be more likely to settle, as fines threat looms
- Petunia hanging baskets & plants £18 Norm £36 - 2,000 avail
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Switch & save £100s on bills
Compare NOW to see if you can save - you could cut your bill by £300+/yr by switching
3% easy access, up to 2.5% fixed
Use our guide to the top rates to max interest on easy access, fixed & ethical accounts
Borrow at 3.2% for £7.5k+
Loan rates are at rock bottom, though for how long? If you NEED one, for safety, go quick
Quote, misquotes and the truth about my appearance in the ‘Stronger In Europe’ leaflet
The Money and Mental Health Policy Institute – what’ll it really do?
Two sides to every story – apparently I was ‘prickly’ to a journalist when he followed me in the street!
Can you rent out a home bought with a Help to Buy ISA/Lifetime ISA?
Santander 123 is now 3% TAX-FREE for most – is the £5/mth fee worth it?
Free 30 minutes of international calls for EE customers
£2.60 prosecco trick. Min 6 bottles (RRP £10 each)
Ikea 'freebies' are BACK! Here's how you can claim a ‘free’ hot dog, £1,000 gift card, or a family holiday to Sweden
‘Free’ cinema tickets for £2.40 spend on cleaning products
A money saving holiday to the happiest (and most expensive) place on Earth
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Is your energy company's service any good?This week's MoneySaving poll
Hopefully the winter’s cold’s now long gone, so it’s the perfect time for our six-monthly poll to test how your energy firm has performed. This is about customer service though, not price (most still overpay £300/yr, do check the Cheap Energy Club to see if you can save).
Please rate your current supplier’s SERVICE (not price) over the last SIX MONTHS. If you’ve gas & elec with different firms, rate both.