Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
The MoneySaving Highway Code
Over 50 ways to save, incl: Amazon Ďfreeí £5, 0% debt alert, 3 cinema tix £13, flog old loo-rolls, Martinís student loan help, Nike etc 15%off
0% balance transfer periods getting shorter - ACT NOW while top deals last
Used right, they're a key weapon to STOP paying credit card interest; but there's a crackdown on cheap credit
Ends Thu. Up to 52Mb fibre b'band & line '£14.74/mth'
One of many hot deals in our new Broadband Unbundled comparison tool which blows open the complex market
'I got £435 for packaged bank account mis-sold TEN yrs ago'
Chris's story shows just how easy it can be to get your money back if wrongly flogged paid-for bank accounts
FREE MoneySaving email
- Amazon 'free' £5 When you top up yr account with £20+
- MoneySaving Highway Code Drive down insurance, petrol, MOT & more motoring costs
- Ends Thu. BT up to 52Mb fibre b'band & line '£14.74/mth' One of many hot deals in our new tool
- Student loan interest to hit 6.1% Time to panic or pay it off? MSE founder Martin Lewis explains
- £19 Benefit beauty kit (£37 indiv) Via 25% off select kits til Mon
- 0% balance transfers - ACT NOW while top deals last There's a crackdown on cheap credit
- 'I got £435 for packaged account mis-sold 10 yrs ago' Chris's story shows how easy it can be
- Flog your loo rolls, coat hangers + more junk Make £100s with a bank hol declutter
- Three Vue cinema tickets £13 Incl Dunkirk, Spider-Man. Usable from 29 Aug - 8 Oct
- Virgin Trains East Coast 50% sale Eg £16 London-Leeds rtn. 500,000 tix
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
HMRC offers 'compensation'
Parents left out of pocket by issues with the new Tax-Free Childcare website can reclaim their costs
Shows REAL cost of inflation
It tracks the rising cost of energy, broadband, insurance & more to pinpoint where you can save
When you top up account by £20
Claim the £5 bonus at PayPoint tills in over 2,000 UK stores, incl at Co-op, Sainsbury's and newsagents
MSE's new Bills Tracker reveals the REAL cost of inflation on household bills
Regulator probes Vanquis Bank over credit card repayment plan
Left out of pocket by the Tax-Free Childcare website problems? Here's how to claim
South West Trains season ticket holder? Here's how to claim a 10-day refund for Waterloo works
O2 Priority to axe £1 lunch offer
Martin Lewis Ė The four things you need to be successful
A year of fighting to break the link between mental illness and money problemsÖ
How to make a tweet/Facebook post go viral Ė 7 lessons from ĎYou donít need your polling cardí
Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide)
When will your student loan be written off?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
What puts you off / frustrates you about switching energy?This week's MoneySaving poll
During the election, we were gobsmacked when the man in charge of UK energy policy, business secretary Greg Clark, said: "I haven't switched, one of the reasons is... it is quite a hassle." If he's never switched, how does he know it's too much hassle?
Yet unlike Greg Clark, you're not paid to understand switching policy, though it does pay to switch. So we wanted to find out what, if anything, puts you off switching (even if you do it regularly)Ö
So energy bill payers, please select ALL the issues with switching which apply to you.