Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
11 travel money must-knows for the summer
Over 50 ways to save, incl... 2for1 zoo/tour trick, free KFC etc, 'desirability' test, Samsung deal, free gym, Ryanair fury
Ending: First Direct FREE £125. New: Halifax FREE £125
As banks slug it out for your custom, one top switch incentive is reduced while another's boosted
How financially desirable are YOU? Take our free test
It matters as the more desirable you are, the more likely you are to get the best deals - we'll analyse it for you
Not checked your PPI? Read this (unedited) note from Neil
The big problem with PPI is millions were mis-sold by not being told it had been added. Yet the banks know. Ask 'em...
FREE MoneySaving email
- 11 travel money must-knows for summer Incl new Monzo card, buy cash now?
- Ryanair sits hen party in FIFTEEN separate rows Another 'random seating' example
- Ending. Free £125 bank switch Plus a new free £125 - banks slug it out for your custom
- The train tip shared 50,000+ times so far Our quick tip went viral...
- How financially desirable are you? Take our free test Plus how to boost your appeal
- £9.50 for 60 garden-ready plants (norm £37) Lucky dip incl petunia & begonia
- Free food at KFC, Krispy Kreme etc Via apps, reward schemes, newsletters
- Not checked your PPI? 'I got £1,550 back despite not knowing my account numbers'
- Samsung S8 incl 8GB data £34/mth, nowt upfront Hot deal until 11 Jul
- £118 beauty box incl Neal's Yard for £29 MSE Blagged. 2,500 avail
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
18 tips to get the best rate
Take two mins now to get the max bucks (or euros) for your bang so you can relax abroad
Save £100+ on groceries
We've 100+ coupons to help you slash serious money off your supermarket shop, incl £1 off pizza
Packaged account overhaul
Nationwide's hiking the fee and changing the perks on its flagship account - is it still worth it?
Bank of England warns lenders about steep rise in consumer debt
Nationwide to hike fee on flagship packaged bank account Ė is it still worth it?
AA accidentally sends 'password updated' email causing confusion for customers
NatWest and RBS cut Reward account cashback Ė is it still worth it?
iSupplyEnergy taken over by Swedish energy company Ė what it means for you
A year of fighting to break the link between mental illness and money problemsÖ
How to make a tweet/Facebook post go viral Ė 7 lessons from ĎYou donít need your polling cardí
Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide)
When will your student loan be written off?
Should you buy euros/dollars now, before the general election?
Tuck in! Free food and drink that's EASY to claim - incl Greggs, KFC & Krispy Kreme
2for1 entry to London Zoo, Kew Gardens, Blackpool Tower and other popular UK attractions using train ticket trick
How to bag a free £10ish burger when you dine in at GBK
How to 'Play Your Cards Right' and appear on a TV game show
FREE outdoor gyms Ė could you save £100s a year on gym membership?
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Do you travel with or without travel insurance?This week's MoneySaving poll
We believe travel insurance is a necessity for holiday travel abroad. Yet both away and in the UK - do you risk going without it?
For more help, see our Cheap Travel Insurance guide.
Please select the option which is the closest for your next holiday.