Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
New. Big Energy Switch Event 12
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Martin on Brexit, Xmas deals predictor, hot BT fibre, Post Office 1.45% savings, 2.7% loan
Family and Health
New. BREXIT guide: how it impacts mortgages, flights, savings, your rights & more
Facts when there are facts, Martin's analysis when there aren't
Loan price war - cheapest EVER rate, 2.7%
If you NEED to borrow, it's a cheap time, with £3,000-£15,000 loans at or near all-time lows
Ends Thu. BT's cheapest fast broadband & line deal for a year - '£18.33/mth'
Though Vodafone, a tad slower, is '£16.84/mth'
FREE MoneySaving email
- Big Energy Switch Event 12 We've negotiated cheaper than the cheapest 1yr & 2yr fixed deals
- The Christmas Deals Predictor's back Incl Asos, Boots, Disney, M&S etc
- New. Brexit need-to-knows How it impacts house prices, flights, savings & more
- Easy-access savings battle The Post Office has waded in at 1.45%
- Martin's FREE financial education textbook For teens (or grown-ups)
- Nectar double-up promo At Sainsbury's - ends Sunday
- New. Loan price war Cheapest EVER rate - 2.7%
- Get 18 days off for 9 days' leave A holiday hack for 2019
- Got an offer to settle your student loan at half-price? Why most should say no
- Super-cheap Easyjet flights For Sep-Oct 2019, incl half-term. But you need to be quick
- BT fast b'band & line '£18.33/mth' One of several top deals ending Thu
- Ted Baker rare 30% off code MSE Blagged - ends Thursday
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Savings interest rates have finally started creeping up. Find the most profitable home for your cash here
The scheme aims to encourage workers to develop a short-term buffer against financial emergencies
Exchange points for vchs worth double to spend on to spend on clothing, toys, electricals & more
Evans Cycles customers still in the dark over gift cards two weeks after Sports Direct buyout
Charities call for action against rule-breaking bailiffs
Trial to help workers build £1,000 emergency savings pots
Competition watchdog to investigate Quidco and Topcashback merger
Only FOUR energy tariffs left under £1,000/yr on average as cheap deals vanish
Martin Lewis - Warning: Energy price comparison savings are WRONG due to the price cap - and how it needs to be fixed
Martin Lewis: Are you an overdraft prisoner? How to escape it
Martin Lewis: How much should you save for your kids to go to university? (VIDEO)
Why don't we include energy firms' kilowatt hour costs in our weekly email?
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Beauty advent calendars out now
20+ McDonald's hacks, eg, £2.20 off 'McChicken Sandwich', £1.70 off DIY 'Big Mac'
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
MoneySaving Ikea hacks - including store shortcuts & how to legitimately dodge queues
How to get 18 consecutive days off next year for just nine days of annual leave
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Have you haggled on the high street in the last year?This week's MoneySaving poll
Haggling isn't just tried at call centres and market stalls, some even do it at high street chains. If you have, have you succeeded? Whether it's asking 'em to throw in some extras or negotiating a discount.
Please answer for all the following stores you have tried to haggle in WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.