Compare broadband, line rental and TV - you could save £100s
Many pay more than they need to. Don't let it be you - compare deals and see if you can save with our free Broadband Unbundled tool
Cheap petrol & diesel - Tesco 10p/litre off fuel with £60 spend
Until Sun 4 Nov, spend £60 or more at Tesco (in store or on online groceries) and you'll get a voucher for 10p/litre off petrol or diesel
Now's the perfect time to start booking Christmas trains
Don't derail your budget - our tips incl splitting your ticket and how to get a £10 railcard
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
The top 10 ways to reclaim £100s or £1,000s
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Free MOT, 1.5% savings, Amazon 'free' £6, Martin's energy warning, Glasto for free, cheap Xmas trains
FREE MoneySaving email
- 'Free' Amazon £6 credit for some See if you're eligible
- The top 10 ways to reclaim £100s or £1,000s Get your cash back
- Warning. 0% debt-shifting deals are shrinking rapidly Get over 30mths 0% NOW
- Martin: 'Sort energy now' Even the cheapest fix is already £140/yr more than a month ago'
- Missed out on Glastonbury tickets? How you can still go for FREE
- Now's the perfect time to start booking Xmas trains Don't derail your budget
- 1.5% easy access savings Best rate since Jan 2016 - mega-popular last week
- Free and cheap flu jabs Winter is coming... find the cheapest lurgy protection
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
HSBC will pay £150 if you join, then £50 extra after 1yr, but it's a high min pay-in Ė see more options
Going away for half term? Get the most buck (or euros) for your bang with our TravelMoneyMax tool
It will continually search to find a cheaper energy tariff Ė and move you to it
Why don't we include energy firms' kilowatt hour costs in our weekly email?
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Using plastic overseas? Always PAY IN EUROS (even if it says 0% commission)
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call me‚Ä¶
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Would you eat food past its best-before date?This week's MoneySaving poll
This week Tesco announced it is removing best-before dates from over 100 fruit and vegetable products in an effort to reduce waste (see what best-before means).
So when you find food at home past its best-before date, what do you do?