Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Cheapest fibre broadband & line in a year - '£17/mth'
Over 50 ways to save, incl...British Gas hike help, McDonald’s hack, 1.8% savings, cheap €/$, Center Parcs tips, eBay savers
As British Gas hikes prices AGAIN... don't get angry, get even
Ditch and switch to save a typical £350+/yr. Do nothing and most WILL be ripped off - as loyalty doesn't pay
Yet another big credit card bonus is slashed
How to still earn 5% cashback, £100 Amazon/M&S vchs, 25,000 Avios points etc
40+ eBay buying tips - incl 'is it cheaper on eBay?' photo checker
Know how to play the online auction giant right and it can be a bargain hunter's dream
FREE MoneySaving email
- Now that's what we call a deal... Cheapest fibre broadband & line in a year - '£17/mth'
- Beat British Gas hikes Save £350/yr+ - don't get angry, get even
- Earn 5% cashback, £100 M&S vch, etc As yet another big credit card bonus is slashed
- 40+ eBay buying tips Incl 'is it cheaper on eBay?' photo checker
- New. 16 Center Parcs tricks Incl half-price Euro stays & £199 4-night UK breaks
- McDonald's Big Mac & fries hack Pay 59p, get £2 Big Mac & fries again & again
- Make old £1 coins spendable again A whopping 169m are still down sofas, in piggybanks, etc
- 4 holiday helpers if heading away soon Incl top currency rates & beat airport parking rip-offs
- £100 cashback on £1,000+ investment Can be risky, but gets a 9%ish head start after fees
- Kurt Geiger shoes from £9 code Via 25% off outlet code, £5 deliv
- 2 pairs prescription specs £16 Incl free delivery
- 10yr mortgage fixes - worth it? With more now available, should you lock in for so long?
- 20% off Family & Friends Railcard Gets 1yr card for £24 (norm £30)
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
'Savings marketplace' Raisin offers cashback when you open a savings account via it & deposit at least £10k
Grab £199 four-night breaks, score last-minute discounts on activities and more using our brand new guide
There's currently 25% off everything in the Sainsbury's range online & in-store until 11.59pm on Mon 20 Aug
EE customers given second chance to leave penalty-free over out-of-bundle price hike
Royal Mail trials new parcel postboxes
Pension scam victims lost an average £91,000 each
Bulb signals another possible price increase in November - are more energy price hikes on the way?
Utilita customer? Apply NOW for a £140 energy discount
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call meâ€¦
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Martin Lewis: Should you buy your holiday euros/dollars now or wait?
Using plastic overseas? Always PAY IN EUROS (even if it says 0% commission)
Get 20% off Odeon, Pizza Express, New Look and Gap gift cards, then stack with other offers
McDonald's food hack - Spend 59p, get Big Mac & fries for £1.99 again and again
Pay £1, get up to 50p off most Costa, Pret & Starbucks drinks EVERY time
Some drinks in life are free. How I managed to get £30 of free drinks (you can too)
How to get FREE cat treats and other MeowneySaving pet tips
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How do you rate your broadband provider?This week's MoneySaving poll
We can tell you which the cheapest broadband providers are, but to keep the customer service ratings updated, we need your help.
Please rate your BROADBAND provider on customer service (not price) over the past SIX MONTHS.
Switched broadband recently? Rate the provider you were with the longest over the last SIX MONTHS.