0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Airport deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Flying? Big airport discounts at Garfunkel's, Pret & more
We've a departure board full of deals & discountsIf you're flying to visit friends and family over Christmas and New Year, chances are you'll find sky high prices in airports for snacks and last minute gifts. But we've compiled a list of all the best UK airport offers.
You need to sign up to the Gatwick Voucher Passport scheme (it's free) and provide your travel date, destination and reason for travel. Then print the vouchers and take along. Our top picks include:
- Yo! Sushi - 'Free' glass of wine/bottle of beer when you spend £10 (after security, north and south terminals) valid till Tue 31 Dec.
- Pret a Manger - 'Free' hot drink when you buy a salad, sandwich, wrap or baguette (after security, north and south terminals) valid till Tue 31 Dec.
- The Globe - 20% off food (before security, north terminal), valid till Fri 31 Jan.
- Garfunkel's - 15% off food (after security, north terminal) valid till Fri 31 Jan.
- London News Company and WHSmith - £5 off £15 (before and after security, north and south terminals - see voucher as there are quite a few exclusions), valid till Tue 31 Dec.
- World Duty Free - £5 off £75 when you register. The voucher's valid till June 2014 (new & existing custs - exclusions apply so check the voucher).
The offers vary depending on the day you fly so those showing above may not show for you. As always, do read the voucher's T&Cs.
See the Manchester vouchers section to find a list of offers available till 5 Jan, including:
- Joe's Kitchen (terminal 1 landside) and Coffee House (airside) - 20% off food (max six people)
- Frankie & Benny's - Two house pizzas for £12 (airside terminal 2), valid after 11am
- Broderick's - 2for1 large latte or cappuccino (airside, terminal 2) from 12-5pm
- Trattoria Milano - 'Free' dessert when you buy a main (,airside, terminal 3)
- The Pasty Shop - Sausage roll for £1 (landside, terminal 1).
Heathrow and Stansted
At the Dixons Travel stores in Heathrow terminals 1, 3, 4 and 5, you can get the iPad Air 16GB wi-fi for £389 (cheapest elsewhere is £399). At Dixons Travel in Stansted, it's also listed as £389. Stock is very limited on these. Plus see Stansted's shopping and eating vouchers for 15% off food at The Bridge Bar, valid for 10 people till 5 Jan.The World Duty Free £5 off £75 voucher's valid at both airports till June 2014 when you register.
Liverpool John Lennon
You can get a voucher for £5 off £75 at World Duty Free when you register. The voucher's valid till June 2014 and excludes tobacco. Otherwise, you can get two breakfasts or two main meals for £12 at The Estuary Kitchen and Grill (after security, through duty-free on the ground floor).
Sign up to the Glasgow Christmas Shopping voucher and you'll find the following offers mostly available till 5 Jan:
- World Duty Free - £5 off £75 (excludes tobacco).
- Wetherspoon - Christmas dinner with a pint/glass of wine for £10.99 (Fosters, Strongbow, Doom Bar, Guiness or 125ml of Bolla, Pinot Grigio, Luis Filipe Edwards or Cabernet Sauvignon. Non-alcoholic alternatives are available.
- Rituals - 'Free' 50ml Rituals shower foam when you spend £15 till Tue 31 Dec.
There's currently not much worth shouting about at Birmingham except the complementary free fast track security pass and £5 off £75 World Duty Free voucher, but do check back if you're planning on flying out soon. It's also running an advent of deals via its Facebook page, but unfortunately its press team wouldn't confirm what's coming up.
See our Cheap Travel Money guide to find out how to get the best possible exchange rates on your currency and Cheap Airport Parking to slash the cost of leaving your car at the airport while on holiday.