Balance Me Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Balance Me deals.
Latest Expired Deals
'Free' £4-£10 Balance Me beauty products
With £2 mag. Eg, lip balm, face mask or eye cream
If you buy the April edition of Glamour magazine by Tue 5 Apr (£2, Alexa Chung on the front), you'll get one of four Balance Me beauty products on the cover.
The freebies include:
- Tinted Wonder eye cream (5ml), worth £10 based on the full-sized 10ml version at Look Fantastic.
- Revitalising hand and body wash (100ml), worth £4.17 based on the full-sized 300ml version at Look Fantastic.
- Radiance face mask (30ml), worth £7.20 based on the full-sized 75ml version at Feel Unique.
- Limited edition Glamour exclusive lip balm (10ml), worth £7.50 based on a similar full-sized 10ml version at Look Fantastic.
As these products are worth more than the magazine price, if you want them it could be worth buying the magazine even if you don’t want to read it, as it's cheaper than buying the product directly. You may have to root around the shelf to find a specific freebie.
Glamour says subscribers will get a freebie but won't get a choice - it will be the lip balm.
20% off online at Balance Me
'Free' £7-£12 Balance Me beauty products with £4 mag
Freebie on cover. Eg, cleanser, hand or face cream with Marie Claire
Buy the October edition of Marie Claire magazine by Tue 29 Sep (£3.99, Rita Ora on the front) and on the cover you'll get one of three Balance Me beauty products. If you shop in Sainsbury’s, look out for the red ‘two magazines for £2’ promotional sticker on the cover and you could stock up on these freebies for less.
The ‘freebies’ include:
- Restore & replenish face cream (15ml), worth £12 based on full-sized 50ml version at Look Fantastic.
- Super moisturising hand cream (50ml), worth £7.25 based on the full-sized 120ml version at Look Fantastic.
- Restore & replenish cream cleanser (50ml), worth £7.20 based on the full-sized 125ml version at Look Fantastic.
As these products are worth more than the magazine, if you want them it's worth buying the magazine even if you don’t want to read it, as it's cheaper than buying the product directly. You may have to root around the shelf to find a specific freebie.
20% off online at Balance Me and 25% off in store at Office
You'll also find a code on page 189 for 20% off a £5 spend on full-price items online at Balance Me until Sat 31 Oct. And on page 203 there’s a voucher for 25% off full-price own-brand products in store at Office until Wed 30 Sep.
Both discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.