Days Out Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Days Out deals.
Latest Expired Deals
1mth Kids Pass for £5 with no subscription
Normally auto-renews but with this deal it’s a one-off payment
Kids Pass* is a family membership that opens up about 3,500 offers, including up to 40% off cinema tickets and 'kids eat free' at various restaurant chains. It usually costs £4.99 a month or £39.99 a year and rolls on automatically.
Yet we've blagged a one-off, one-month subscription for £4.99 - so not a reduced price, but it means you can try out Kids Pass with a guarantee of no extra payments, and no risk. Both new and past members are eligible. The offer ends at 11.59pm on Tue 26 Nov or when 1,000 passes have been claimed, whichever's soonest.
If you're not deterred by a rolling membership, Kids Pass offers a £1 one-month free trial, which automatically renews onto a £39.99 annual membership (so remember to cancel if you don’t want to keep it after the trial). If you're already on a trial pass and coming to the end of the 30 days, you can still use this offer to get one more month for £4.99.
What it gets you
Kids Pass gets you access to discounted activities across the UK. One pass covers a whole household. Depending on the offer you go for, you'll probably find you've made back the £5 cost of the pass in savings on just one activity.
Here are some strong examples of the current offers:
- All major theme parks - 57% off
- KidZania London - 50% off
- Jump Division - 50% off
- Topsy Turvy World - BOGOF
- Westmidland Safari Park - 49% off
- 400 cinemas nationwide - 40% off
- All major aquariums - 40% off
- Diggerland - 35% off
- Bear Grylls Adventure - 30% off
- Blackpool Zoo - 25% off
- Bounce Trampolining - 20% off
- Lower Drayton Farm - adults go free
- Bristol Aquarium - kids go free
- World of Wings - kids go free
- New Forest Wildlife Park - kids go free
- Hard Rock Cafe - kids eat free
How to use Kids Pass
After signing up via our link above, you'll need to download the free Kids Pass app and sign in. Browse the offers and click 'claim offer' when you find one you want.
Redeeming the offer on the day varies depending on the activity. You may have to show your Kids Pass membership (via the app, under the 'membership card' tab), quote a code over the telephone or follow a link online.
Kids go 'free' to West End shows in August
With paying adult. Shows incl Wicked, The Gruffalo & Peter Pan
Kids Week is now in full swing, but there’s still time to grab a free child’s ticket (age 16 and under) to 30+ London theatre shows with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket from the Kids Week website. Designed to encourage families to make trips to the theatre, the annual offer runs throughout the entire month of August (so it isn't really a 'Week' despite the name). For more ideas for family days out, see 100+ things to do with the kids, or if you're planning a trip to London see our 40 London MoneySaving tips.
This year's shows include huge West End hits such as Wicked, The Play That Goes Wrong and The Woman in Black. There were initially 150,000+ Kids Week tickets up for grabs (that figure includes both adult and child tickets), and although you can technically book until Sat 31 Aug, seats for the most popular shows are already being snapped up quickly. In fact, over 100,000 tickets were gone by midnight of day one, and while it's been popular since, Kids Week assures us there's still lots of availability left for some top shows - just go quick.
You'll make a saving of £14.50-£80 depending which show and seats you select. If you're bringing more than one child, you can receive 50% off for a maximum of two more children per adult. You don't have to pay any booking or postage fees.
Shows for this August include:
- Wicked (Apollo Victoria Theatre)
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin (Harold Pinter Theatre), Mon-Sat
- The Comedy About A Bank Robbery (Criterion Theatre), Tue-Sun
- Peter Pan (Troubadour White City Theatre), Wed-Sat
- Peppa Pig: My First Concert (Southbank Centre), 24-26 Aug only
- Disney’s The Lion King (Lyceum Theatre) ALL GONE
- Matilda The Musical (Cambridge Theatre) ALL GONE
- Dinosaur World Live (Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre), Wed-Sun
- The Play That Goes Wrong (Duchess Theatre), Tue-Fri, Sun
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie (Apollo Theatre) ALL GONE
- The Gruffalo (Lyric Theatre), Tue-Sun
- Horrible Histories Barmy Britain – Part Four (Apollo Theatre), Mon-Sat
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (London Palladium) ALL GONE
- Mamma Mia! (Novello Theatre) ALL GONE
- The Phantom of the Opera (Her Majesty’s Theatre) ALL GONE
- School of Rock the Musical (Gillian Lynne Theatre) ALL GONE
- Waitress (Adelphi Theatre), Mon-Thu
- The Woman in Black (Fortune Theatre), Tue-Sat
- Come From Away (Phoenix Theatre), Mon-Sat
See 'More info' below for the full list of shows participating in Kids Week 2019.
Which performances can you get the deal on?
The deal won't be available for every performance of every show - some exclude their most popular performances, such as matinees or weekends. Tickets are distributed randomly across all dates, shows and seat prices, so it helps to be a little flexible in your choice.
To book, select the number of adult tickets you want, then click the drop-down menu to pick the relevant child ticket type (free or half-price). During the booking process you'll get to see which seats are available. You can book a maximum of eight tickets per show (one free child per paying adult). If you can't find the tickets you want it's worth checking back at a later date - in past years we've seen some shows increase their allocation of tickets later in the month.
If you're visiting London for the day, check out our Cheap Train & Coach deals page to save on your journey.
All Kids Week 2019 shows are listed below, sorted by suggested age ratings:
Shows suitable for under-5s
Dinosaur World Live, The Gruffalo, Zog, Twirlywoos Live!, Aliens Love Underpants Live, Little Baby Bum Live, Monstersaurus, Where is Peter Rabbit?, The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show, Peppa Pig: My First Concert
Shows suitable for ages 5+
Horrible Histories Barmy Britain, Matilda the Musical, Legend Trippers, The Illusionists, The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13¾ The Musical
Shows suitable for ages 6+
Brainiac Live, On Your Feet!, Fiddler On The Roof
Shows suitable for ages 7+
The Worst Witch, Peter Pan, Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear – The Musical!
Shows suitable for ages 8+
Disney's Aladdin, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, Disney's The Lion King, Mamma Mia!, The Mousetrap, The Phantom Of The Opera, The Play That Goes Wrong, School Of Rock The Musical, Wicked, Witness For The Prosecution, The Falcon’s Malteser
Shows requiring parental guidance
The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, Six The Musical, Thriller Live, The Woman In Black, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Waitress, 9 To 5 the Musical, Come From Away, The Girl on the Train, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin, Barber Shop Chronicles, Equus, The Night of the Iguana