By MoneySavingExpert's Coupon Kid, Jordon Cox
With Bonfire Night upon us once again, I am throwing a party for me and a few friends (with some cheap fireworks I bought at a local shop). The only thing I was missing, was the food.
Getting food for the cheapest I could using coupons was a must for me. Luckily, I had quite a few coupons in my stash (some of which you can use too) that got me £27.30 of Bonfire Night shopping for just £4.68 – cracking.
I rocketed to two supermarkets – Asda and Tesco – to pick up the best bargains that I could find, combining offers with coupons. My shopping list included hot dogs, jacket potatoes, soup and yogurts.
See how I did it in my video:
Want to use some of the coupons I used in the video? Here are the links to the ones you can claim to light up your Bonfire Night:
- £1 off New Covent Garden Soup
- £1 off Laughing Cow minis
- £1 off Activia Intensely Creamy
- Tesco Orchard (Blog coming soon)
- 50p off Princes hot dogs (Sign up to its newsletter for lots of coupons by email.)