By MoneySavingExpert's Coupon Kid, Jordon Cox
Couponing can save you a fortune year round, but just recently there seems to have been an explosion in coupons and right now on MSE’s supermarket coupons page, there are currently 140+ coupons you can print worth about £150 – the most we’ve ever seen.
While most of them are valid at any of the big supermarkets, you can save even more money by going where the offers are. From what I’ve seen, it looks like Asda’s your best bet for combining coupons with offers this weekend. (Find your nearest)
I’ve waded through all of the coupons and offers and rounded up the best ones for you below. So all you have to do is click, print and save. We’ve contacted Asda for details on when these offers end, but it has not got back to us yet. We’ll update you here when we get confirmation – though Asda’s offers do not usually end on a weekend.
Asda couponer’s shopping list:
- Free Covent Garden soup (600g) – Currently £1 in Asda and there is a coupon for £1 off here, which makes it free (normally £1.98).
- Free Flash spray with bleach 3in1 (500ml) – Currently £1 in Asda and there is a coupon for £1 off here, which makes it free (normally £1.98).
- Free Always Ultra pads (14 pack) – Currently £1.50 in Asda and there is a coupon for £1.50 off here, which makes it free (normally £2).
- 25p John West spreadables tuna (80g) – Currently 75p in Asda and there is a coupon for 50p off here, which makes it 25p.
- 50p Feasters microwave meals (130g-150g) – Currently £1 in Asda and there is a coupon for 50p off here, which makes it 50p.
- £1 Benecol fat free yoghurt (4x125g) – Currently £2 in Asda until and there is a coupon for £1 off here, which makes it £1.
- £1 Lenor unstoppables scent booster (275g) – Currently £3 in Asda and there is a coupon for £2 off here, LINK which makes it £1 (normally £4.98).
If you’d buy any of these products anyway, why not take advantage of coupons to get a discount?
Will you be using coupons this weekend? I’d love to know how you get on, so share your stories in the comments below or on twitter @MSE_Deals.