By MoneySavingExpert's Coupon Kid, Jordon Cox
Happy weekend all! If you’re heading out supermarket shopping this weekend, you could make some tasty savings by using coupons, cashback and in-store offers.
Will a little bit of effort, you could get £27.15 of shopping at Asda (find your nearest*) and pay just £8.95. Most of this stuff isn’t perishable, and the list includes cleaning supplies and pet food – so a good chance to stock the kitchen cupboards.
Several of them require you to use a cashback app called CheckoutSmart, where you can claim money back on selected supermarket products by taking a picture of your receipt. It’s nice and simple, but check out my cashback guide for how it works. It’s just launched a desktop version too, so you can now do it even if you don’t have a smartphone.
Due to the nature of these offers, they may expire at any time – but should be fine over the weekend.
- FREE Butcher’s dog food (6–pack) – Currently £2.50 at Asda, and there’s cashback worth £2.50 on CheckoutSmart, which makes it free.
- 50p Linda McCartney mozzarella burgers (2–pack) – Currently £1.50 at Asda, and there’s a coupon for £1 off here, which makes them 50p.
- £1 Lenor Unstoppables (275g) – Currently £3 at Asda, and there’s a coupon for £1 off here and an extra £1 cashback on CheckoutSmart, which makes it £1. (Normally £4.98).
- £1.49 Glaceau Smartwater bottled water (12–pack) – Currently £3.49 at Asda, and there’s cashback worth £2 on CheckoutSmart, which makes them £1.49.
- £1.50 Finish rinse aid (400ml) – Currently £2 at Asda, and there’s a coupon for 50p off here , which makes it £1.50. (Normally £3.48).
- £1.50 Viakil kitchen spray (500ml) – Currently £2 at Asda, and there’s a coupon for 50p off here, which makes it £1.50. (Normally £3.20).
- £3 Finish Quantum dishwasher tabs (18-pack) – Currently £4 at Asda, and there’s a coupon for £1 off here, which makes them £3. (Normally £8).
I hope you save some money with these offers – have a great coupon-filled weekend.
Have you got any coupon bargains recently? I’d love to know what you’ve found in the comments below, on Twitter @Jordon_Cox or on Facebook.