By MoneySavingExpert's Coupon Kid, Jordon Cox
With these five coupons, you can make your shopping trip to Morrisons a bit cheaper this week by getting £18.83–worth of goods for just £9.04.
It’s really simple – you’ll just need to print a few coupons and take them into the store (find your nearest*). I’m not suggesting you buy everything here, but all of these items are from big brands, including Lenor and Fairy, and are products many people buy most weeks anyway, so by taking these coupons you can pick up an unexpected saving.
Check out the coupons you’ll need below:
– £1.07 Pantene Pro-V shampoo (250ml) – Currently £1.82 until Sun 2 July (norm £2.86) and there’s a coupon for 75p off, which makes it £1.07. The coupon has no set end date.
– £1.50 Lenor Fabric Conditioner (1.1L) – Currently £2 and there’s a coupon for 50p off, which makes it £1.50. The coupon has no set end date.
– £1.50 for TWO Fairy Platinum washing up liquid (383ml) – Currently two for £2 until Sun 2 Jul (norm £1.27 each) and there’s a coupon for 50p off, which makes it £1.50 for two, or 75p each. The coupon has no set end date.
– £1.97 Flora ProActiv spread (500g) – Currently £2.97 until Sun 2 Apr (norm £3.93) and there’s a coupon for £1 off, which makes it £1.97. The coupon has no set end date.
– £3 Fairy Non Bio gel (888ml) – Currently £4 until Tue 21 Mar (norm £7) and there’s a coupon for £1 off, which makes it £3. The coupon has no set end date.
Don’t shop at Morrisons?
I picked Morrisons to shop at this week because it was the cheapest for these items, but all of the coupons can be used at any major supermarket. You might find the odd individual item cheaper elsewhere, but this blog is aimed at helping people who were going to shop in Morrisons anyway to save money. I’m doing these at different supermarkets each week, so make sure you check back next weekend.
And of course, this blog is for people who usually buy branded items – you can often save more by buying non-branded products. And don’t forget, there are more than 100 other coupons to print on our coupons page so it’s worth a look before doing your weekly shop.