Gift cards aren’t often reduced because stores are afraid that people will take advantage and play the system. We’ve spotted reduced gift cards at Asda, so we’re going to take advantage and play the system…
Until close on Sun 18 Jun, you can get 20% off Pizza Express, Zizzi, Pizza Hut Restaurants, The Restaurant Card (valid at Café Rouge, Bella Italia and more) and Now TV gift cards at Asda stores (find your nearest*). The discount will be applied automatically at the checkout.
We’re not big fans of giving these as gifts at MSE, because often people forget to use them before they expire, and if a firm goes bust, its gift cards are usually rendered useless. So we suggest you buy them for yourself, provided those are places you’d go to anyway, then use them when there’s an offer on to save even more money.
Discounted gift cards and other deals to use them with…
– Pizza Express: £20 gift card for £16. Expires: 18 months from date of purchase. Other discounts: Pizza Express two courses from £10, Pizza Express three courses from £13. See all Pizza Express deals.
– Zizzi: £20 gift card for £16. Expires: 18 months from date of purchase. Other discounts: 30% off mains. See all Zizzi deals.
– Pizza Hut Restaurants: £20 gift card for £16. Expires: 18 months from date of purchase. Other discounts: £7ish unlimited lunch buffet. See all Pizza Hut deals.
– The Restaurant Card: £20 gift card for £16. Expires: 24 months from date of purchase. This is a new gift card which we haven’t seen before, but Asda tells us it’s valid at over 250 restaurants nationwide including Café Rouge, Bella Italia, La Tasca and Las Iguanas. See all restaurant deals.
Other discounted gift cards:
These gift cards are for specific Now TV packages and can’t be stacked with other offers in the same way as the restaurant examples above.
– Now TV Sports 1-week pass: £10 gift card for £8. Expires: 12 months from date of purchase.
– Now TV Movies 2-month pass: £15 gift card for £12. Expires: 12 months from date of purchase.
– Now TV Entertainment 3-month pass: £15 gift card for £12. Expires: 12 months from date of purchase.
Gift cards are subject to availability and individual terms and conditions are listed on the back of each card. There’s no limit on the number that you can buy at Asda.
Are you going to be gift card stacking with these offers? Let us know in the comments below, on Twitter @MSE_Deals or on Facebook.