If you’re an Amazon Prime member you can get a ‘free’ box of baby items, including wet wipes, a bottle and a Disney toy, when you create a Baby Wishlist and purchase £20+ of items from it. It’s available to all Prime members, including those on the free 30-day trial – which is where the trick comes in (see how to get it below).
This offer ends at 11.59pm on Tue 31 Oct, or when all free boxes have gone, whichever’s soonest. On Mon 2 Oct, Amazon told us there was ‘ample’ stock left – however, this offer has been very popular with MoneySavers, so go quick if you want it.
How to get the free baby box
1. You need to be a Prime member. Either sign in, or providing you’re not had one before, sign up* to get a 30-day Prime membership for free (just remember to cancel to avoid being charged after the trial ends).
2. Create a Baby Wishlist and buy £20+ of baby products. Once you’re created your Baby Wishlist* – basically a shopping list of products you need that can be shared with friends and family – search Amazon’s baby items* and add £20+ of goods to your list (excluding formula and nappies) and purchase the items, checking out as normal.
3. Claim your free baby box by 11.59pm on Tue 31 Oct (or before they’ll all gone). Once your £20+ baby items have been dispatched, go into your Amazon Baby Wishlist and the ‘free Amazon baby box’ section will now include a button that says ‘claim now’. Click this button to add the baby box to your basket, and then go through the checkout process as normal by Tue 31 Oct or before all the baby boxes have gone. As long as you choose one of the free delivery options (not express delivery), it should be totally free.
What’s included in the free baby box?
Amazon’s billing this box as worth £40, but we’ve worked out the products would cost roughly £33ish bought individually, plus you’ll also get coupons for Nuby products worth £15. Still though, we reckon this is a decent deal if you’re already going to spend £20+ at Amazon on baby items.
– 1 x Disney Nemo plush toy – £8.95 at Amazon
– 1 x MAM 130 ml anti-colic baby bottle and dummy – £13 at Amazon
– 1 x NUK soother – £3.99 at The Range
– 1 x 15g Metanium Everyday barrier ointment for nappy rash – approx 92p at Pharmacy First (based on £2.45 40g version)
– 1 x 10-pack of WaterWipes baby wipes – approx 33p at Toys R Us (based on £1.98 60-pack)
– 2 x Nuby nursing breast pads in black and white – approx 16p at Toys R Us (based on £3.98 50-pack)
– 1 x Nuby bottle and teat – £2.49 at Superdrug
– 1 x Nuby soother – approx £2.26 at Toys R Us (based on £4.49 2-pack)
– 1 x Nuby lid to convert the bottle into a storage pot – approx £1 at Amazon (based on £3.99 Tommee Tipee 4-pack)
– Nuby coupons, including digital electric breast pump £5 off, electric bottle sterilizer and dryer £5 off, 2-pack of baby bottles with soother £3 off, and no-spill feeding cups £2 off
Will you be trying to get free baby box? We’d love to hear what you think of this offer in our free baby box forum thread or in the comments below.