Treatwell hack... leave a review and get £5 off beauty treatments again and again
If, like me, you have a ‘self-care’ category in your monthly budget, you’ll know that cutting the cost can be really tough to do. But this nifty Treatwell hack shaves £5 off time and time again.
Treatwell can be used to book treatments for hair, hair removal, nails, massages, facials, male grooming, spa days and more at 10,000+ salons through its app or online.
The deal is simple – leave a review on the last treatment you booked online at Treatwell* or via its app within 30 days and receive £5 off your next one – as long as it costs over £30 and you prepay upfront.
The great thing about this offer is that you can do it again and again. Once you’ve had a discounted pamper session, you can then leave a review for that one too, and get another £5 off, and so on.
I figured out that I usually have two beauty appointments a month costing over £30, so over a year this trick saves me £120 – well worth two minutes of your time.
How to do it
Once you’ve been to an appointment, here’s how get the £5 off code:
1. Either click the star rating in the email you receive two days after your appointment, or once you’re signed in to the app, go to the homepage and choose ‘My Bookings’, then select your last appointment. Scroll down to the ‘Rate your visit’ section and select your overall star rating.
2. The app will then ask you to add more detail about your experience. It’ll also ask you how you want your name to be displayed on the review, and you do have the option to remain anonymous.
3. Once you’ve submitted your feedback, you’ll get your unique discount code. You can make a note of this, but the credit automatically shows in your ‘wallet’ at the checkout next time you book, and it does send you a reminder via email too just in case.
If you want to leave a review via the desktop or mobile site, you can only do it via the link in your email.
Make sure you shop around before you book – you may find your local beautician or hairdresser is cheaper, though I often find some salons through Treatwell near me have the best deal I can find, with the added bonus that it offers cheaper off-peak rates and seasonal discounts too.
Other Treatwell codes
- There’s currently a £10 off £25+ code for new salons that have joined Treatwell. Check out the list* and enter the discount code NEW-SALON10 at the checkout. You can only use it once and the offer runs until 31 May 2018. Participating salons are in London, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Liverpool.
- New Treatwell app users get £7 off their first booking over £30 through the app with the code GETAPPY7 until 31 May 2018.
Max your Treatwell spend with loyalty points
These loyalty offers from Avios and Nectar only work through your internet browser, and you need to enable cookies for it to work:
For tips and tricks on how to boost loyalty points, see our Loyalty Points Boosting guide.
Have your say
This is an open discussion; anyone can post. Comments may be edited, and are only published during the working day. Please report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous posts (inc username) to firstname.lastname@example.org.