£85 of No7 beauty for £30 in 'Beauty Vault' set
MSE Update, Fri 19 Jul 2.30pm: This set has been so popular with MoneySavers it's now sold out online. Boots told me there's limited stock left in stores, so it might be worth picking up soon if this is something you'd like.
It was popular last year, and this week it's back - with an even greater amount of No7 beauty products inside, and you can get your hands on it from Wednesday 17th July online and in Boots stores...
If you go online to Boots* or to a larger store (find your nearest*), you can get a £30 No7 'Beauty Vault' set, which Boots says is worth £113. While current offers mean you can actually buy the items separately for £85, it's still a decent a saving and great if they're products you usually buy anyway.
What the No7 'Beauty Vault' set includes...
- 'Lash Impact Ultra' mascara, 7ml in 'Black', on offer for £10 (norm £14).
- 'Lovely Lips' lip balm lipstick in 'Coral Blossom', 3g, norm £9.
- 'Matte Liquid Lips' lip gloss in 'Captivate', 4ml, norm £10.
- 'Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes' eyeliner in 'Blackest', 1g, norm £7.50.
- 'Instant Illusions Airbrush Away' primer, 30ml, norm £16.50.
- 'Match Made' bronzer in 'Golden Sand', 10g, norm £12.
- 'Skin Illuminator' in 'Nude', 30ml, norm £12.50.
- 'Protect & Perfect' SPF 30 facial sun cream, 50ml, norm £15.
- 'Radiant Results' revitalising micellar cleansing water, 200ml, norm £8.50.
- 'Radiant Results' revitalising cleansing wipes, 30-pack, norm £7.50.
Standard delivery's £3.50, or you can collect in store for free. Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so you might need to go quick if you want this. There was initially a ‘waiting list’ Boots publicised online - this is now closed - and those who joined it were able to get first dibs on the set a day early.
So if you normally buy No7, £30 is a pretty decent price to pick up these products, for yourself or to give as a gift - either this summer or to put away in the Christmas or birthdays box for later in the year. You could also separate the items and give them as multiple gifts throughout the year - good if you'd like to keep some for yourself!
Have your say
This is an open discussion; anyone can post. Comments may be edited, and are only published during the working day. Please report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous posts (inc username) to firstname.lastname@example.org.