Trick to get £56 of No7 beauty for £10 in Boots stores
Here's a trick to pay just £10 for £56-worth of Boots No7 beauty, by cleverly stacking a '£10 off' in-store coupon with a 'free gift' you receive for buying two or more No7 products.
If you'd rather shop online, don't worry – there's a slightly lesser trick further down where I explain how you can grab £48-worth of No7 for £12 instead. Though if you want the bigger haul, here's what to do...
£56 of products for £10 - follow these steps in store:
- Pick up a coupon to get £10 off a £20 spend. You can get this the coupon free until Sat 30 Nov if you pick up the Boots magazine in store, which is free if you've an Advantage card (£1 without). The card itself is free to get and you can sign up in store and get a temporary card there and then. Just take the magazine to the till for it to be scanned and you'll be given the coupon for £10 off a £20 spend on No7 products valid until Sun 1 Dec. Of course, if you're spending at Boots anyway, you'll get the coupon with any other purchase too - though if buy something especially this would add to your overall spend. The coupon isn't inside the magazine, it's given separately when you take the magazine or other purchase to the till.
- Choose £20 of No7 products to spend the coupon. Be sure to include at least two from the selection of No7 products* in its 'free gift' offer, where you get a No7 gift set worth £36 (below) if you buy two or more eligible items. The cheapest combo I found to hit the £20 minimum spend is a £6 nail polish plus two £7 eyeshadows.
- Grab £36 of free No7 make-up from the shelf. After you've followed the steps above, you'll have two No7 items (or more), so will qualify for the free gift. So finally, you'll need to locate it and pick it up from the shelves in store and take it to the till to complete your purchase for £10. It's the 'Festive Treats' bundle* and it's 'free' until Tue 24 Dec, while stocks last. The bundle includes a mascara, nail polish, eyeliner and day cream. If there are none left, it's worth asking staff if there'll be more - or you may need to check another store.
Do all that and with £10 off your £20 spend, plus the £36 freebie, you’ve bagged £56 of stuff for £10.
The No7 'Festive Treats' bundle includes:
- ‘Amazing Eyes’ black shimmer eye pencil in ‘Shimmer Eclipse’ – next cheapest similar, £7.50.
- Gel finish nail colour in ‘Joyful Rose’, 10ml – next cheapest similar, £7.50.
- Mini lash extender mascara in ‘Black’, 4.5ml – worth £8.68 based on full-sized 7ml version.
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced day cream, 25ml – worth £12.50 based on full-sized 50ml version.
OR shop online and get £48 of No7 for £12 online
While you can only use the coupon in stores – so you can’t make the full saving online – you can still get a decent £48-worth of No7 beauty products simply by claiming the £36 ‘free gift’ on a £12 spend (two £6 nail polishes as above). Delivery's £3.50, or you can click & collect in store for free.
For other ways to save, see our Cheap Make-up & Beauty deals.
Have your say
This is an open discussion but the comments do not represent the views of MSE. We want everyone to enjoy using our site but spam, bullying and offensive comments will not be tolerated. Posts may be deleted and repeat offenders blocked at our discretion. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to report any comments.