Trick to get £43 of No7 for £11.50 (was £117 of No7 beauty products for £20) online via deals stacking – NOW ENDED
Or get £50ish of No7 for £12 in store
MSE Update, Wed 12 Aug at 10.04am: This trick has changed because a key element has sold out due to the popularity of the deal, but you can now get £43 for £11.50 – still a decent deal.
Here's a trick to bag £43 of No7 make-up for £11.50 (it was previously £117 for £20) online by stacking deals, a 'free gift' offer, and an online coupon code, but you'll have to be quick as this deals stack can only be done till 11.59pm on Wed 12 Aug. If you'd rather shop in store, don't worry – there's another trick further down where I explain how you can grab £50ish of No7 for £12 instead.
As deals stacking can be a little complex, I'm going to run you through it point-by-point...
How to get £43 of products for £11.50 (was £117 for £20)
1) Choose £20 of No7 products, incl two via a special link to get a 'free gift'. Be sure to include at least two from this selection of No7 make-up products* in order to get the 'free gift' offer, where you get a free £20 make-up palette when you buy two or more eligible items. The best combo I found to hit the £20 spend in order to use the coupon code below, and give the max saving is an £8 eyeliner* plus a £12 (norm £15) mascara*. Get those two products and at this stage you've got £23 of No7 for £20, but don't 'lash' out, we can do better than that...
2) The 'free gift' is a Kiss & Cheek palette* (norm £20). After following the step above, the 'free gift' should add automatically to the basket, while stock lasts. The palette includes one cream highlighter, and five cream lip/cheek colours. And just like that, you've got £43 of No7 for £20 – now it's time for a 'cheeky' voucher...
3) Use code to get £10 off your £20 basket. You can get £10 off a £20 spend using the coupon code NO7SAVE10 at the checkout. It's valid on No7 beauty products until 11.59pm on Wed 12 Aug. You can't use it on most clearance or already discounted items, so you can't count those towards your £20 spend. Though confusingly, it does work on the above mascara. Et voila! You've still got £43 of No7 but we've knocked a tenner off the cost, giving you £43 of make-up for £10, plus £1.50 if you collect in store (or £3.50 if you want it delivered).
Sadly, you can no longer do these next steps to get £117 of products for £20 as the 'Fresh and Fabulous' set in step 4 is now sold out, and this is needed to be able to do steps 5 and 6.
4) Add two £5 No7 'Fresh and Fabulous' sets. Here's where it gets interesting. You can't get the online code discount on the 'Fresh and Fabulous' sets*, but as they're £5 for £37 of contents (£17 of minis plus a voucher for a £20 eye cream, the end date of which has been extended to Mon 31 Aug), when you add two, your total will be £20 (see screenshot below for what your basket should look like at this point). Boots told us stock of this set is "good", but it's still limited so worth going quickly if you want this.
5) You can pick up your order for free. As it's an online offer, you can collect in store for free because your order is £20 (the minimum threshold for free collection). If you'd prefer it delivered, you'll need to pay £3.50 delivery.
6) Once you've collected all that, get £40 of eye cream when you exchange two £20 vouchers. The £5 No7 sets (in point 4) come with a voucher inside them that you can exchange for your choice of No7 eye cream, which are normally up to £20 each. As you're already in store having picked up your items, you can open them and exchange the vouchers to get the full amount.
The deal above can only be done online, but this one can also be done in store, and gets you £50ish of No7 make-up for £12. If you're shopping online, delivery's £3.50, or you can collect in store for £1.50.
Buy any two items from this selection of No7 make-up products* and you can get the Kiss & Cheek palette* (norm £20, see image above) for 'free'. Below is the cheapest combo of two decent No7 items included in the offer that we found online:
- Two No7 'Aqua Perfect' foundation compacts*, currently on offer for £6 (norm £17.50 each). If you were to get two of these, plus the free £20 palette, you’d have £55 of beauty products for £12.
This works out the best value which is why we've used it as our top example, but you can make this deal work in other ways such as the examples below:
- Two No7 'Airbrush Away' 30ml foundation bottles* for £6 each (norm £16.50 each), meaning you’d get £53 of products for £12.
- Two No7 nail polishes* (10ml, £6 each). This will give you £32 of beauty products for £12.
- Two pencil sharpeners* (£4.95 each). This is the absolute cheapest way of getting the 'freebie' palette, but we don't think they're as good value as you're unlikely to need two sharpeners.
For other ways to save, see our Cheap Make-up & Beauty deals.