Life Box Food Co Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Life Box Food Co deals.
Latest Expired Deals
£27 health & superfoods box (with £65ish worth of products)
Via Blagged 25% off code. Incl vits, chocs & vegan option
You can get a health and superfoods box from Life Box* - in conjunction with Marie Claire - for £27 delivered filled with £65ish of food, supplements, plus a copy of Marie Claire when you enter the MSE Blagged code beauty25 before 11.59pm on Tue 20 Feb before all 1,000 boxes go.
Life Box offers monthly subscriptions to its healthy living boxes, which include food and drink, supplements and cooking ingredients. However, you'll pay for this box with a one-off payment, there's no subscription. The box is completely gluten-free, but can also be made vegan by ticking the 'This box is for a vegan' option before adding to checkout.
Our calculations show the contents of the box would normally cost at least £65ish if you bought the same quantities of each item individually, based on the cheapest prices we could find not including delivery – so to get the lot for £27 all-in makes this a pretty healthy saving.
What's in the box?
- Potion London beauty formula vitamins, 60 tablets - norm £25 at Harvey Nichols.
- Natural Deodorant Co travel sized, 15ml - norm £6 at Shop Natural.
- Alchemy Beauty super nutrient powder sachet, 40g - worth £6 based on full-sized 300g version at Ocado.
- Beauty & Go Drink, 250ml (vegan option contains Drink Maple organic maple water 250ml - also check the vegan box if you're veggie as the Beauty & Go drink is not vegetarian) - norm £3.99 at Ocado, vegan option norm £2.49 at Holland & Barrett.
- A Copy of Marie Claire magazine - norm £3.99
- Rhythm 108 Biscuits sharing bag, 160g - norm £3.29 from The Vegan Kind.
- Better You Goodnight Spray, 15ml - norm £2.99 at Holland & Barrett.
- Botanic Labs plantmilk2, 250ml - norm £2.50 at Ocado.
- Kiki Health alkaline infusion powder, 20g - worth £2.16 based on full-sized 250g version from Selfridges.
- Ombar chocolate bar, 35g - norm £1.99 from Ocado.
- Pulsin Raw chocolate brownie, 50g - norm £1.89 at Holland & Barrett.
- Neat Nutrition vegan protein sachet, 35g - worth £1.68 based on full-sized 300g version at Net-A-Porter.
- Emily Crisps, 30g - norm £1.50 from Ocado.
- Pip and Nut Almond Butter sachet, 30g - norm £1.19 at Holland & Barrett.
- Deliciously Ella energy bar, 50g - worth 90p based on pack of three at Tesco.
- Primrose’s Kitchen muesli, 80g - worth 84p based on full-sized 400g version at Ocado.
- Willy Chase’s apple cider vinegar, 50ml - worth 70p based on full-sized 500ml version at Waitrose.
- Bare Cacao chocolate tea pyramid, approx 5g - worth 18p based on full-sized 225g version at Yumbles.
- Three Pukka tea bags (Wonder Berry Green, Elderberry Echinacea, Turmeric) - worth 13p each based on full-sized 20 bag version at Waitrose.