0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any MAC deals.
Latest Expired Deals
MAC 20% off selected make-up
For example, £9.25 eyebrow styler, £13.60 eye kohlExpired
If you go online to cosmetics brand MAC*, you'll find most items discounted automatically by 20% until 11.59pm on Thursday 24 November. Delivery's free if you register as a MAC member, or you can collect from a store for free (find your nearest*).
MAC is also offering a free gift if you spend over £55. It says the gift is worth over £35, and includes a full-size lipstick, mini mascara and makeup bag. While this could be a decent freebie if you were planning to stock up, it shouldn't be an excuse to overspend.
Given that this offer is set to end on Thursday evening, we wouldn't be surprised if it offers something stronger on Black Friday itself – so it could be worth waiting if you have your eye on something particular.
We noticed Boots was price-matching a number of items, so it's well worth checking prices before you buy. Here's what we spotted at 12.35pm on Thursday 24 November:
- Eyebrows Styler* - £9.25 (was £18.50). Next cheapest, £13.20 at Boots*
- Eye Kohl* - £13.60 (was £17). SAME PRICE at Boots*
- Pro Longwear Concealer* - £19.20 (was £24). SAME PRICE at Boots*
- Prep + Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50* - £22.40 (was £28). Next cheapest, £23.80 at Asos*
It's worth noting that if you see cheap 'MAC' products elsewhere – especially from unknown suppliers – they can be fake products with untested ingredients, so buying direct is a good way to avoid this.
If you're a fan of MAC and collect six used MAC containers, you can exchange them for a free lipstick, normally £17.50 – see MSE Rhiannon's blog on Free make-up and skincare rewards for recycling.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
Discount excludes: The 2022 Advent calendar, Viva Glam, MAC Black Friday Kit, The MAC Black Friday Kit 2.0, Black Panther collection, and all gift cards.
£83 of MAC make-up & skincare for £35
Boots 'Black Friday' offer including mascara, highlighter, lipstick & moreExpired
From 3am on Wed 17 Nov, if you go online to Boots* via this link you can get a MAC make-up and skincare set for £35, which we've calculated would cost about £83 if you bought all the items separately.
Delivery's free or you can click and collect in a Boots store for free. The set is available online and in stores that stock MAC until Tue 30 Nov, or while stocks last.
The MAC set includes:
- Magic Extension mascara, 11ml (full-size) - £20 at Boots
- Eye pencil in 'Ebony', 1.4g (full-size) - £16 at MAC
- Prep & Prime Fix+ make-up setting spray, 30ml (mini) - £5.67 based on full-size 100ml version at Lookfantastic
- Strobe cream highlighter, 15ml (mini) - £6.75 based on full-size 50ml version at Lookfantastic
- Love Me liquid lip colour, 2.8ml (full-size) - £19.50 at MAC
- Matte lipstick, 3g (full-size) - £15.75 at Lookfantastic
For more beauty offers, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals round-up.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it. See our round-up of the deals and duds in our full Black Friday analysis.