0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any MAC deals.
Latest Expired Deals
£83 of MAC make-up & skincare for £35
Boots 'Black Friday' offer including mascara, highlighter, lipstick & moreExpired
From 3am on Wed 17 Nov, if you go online to Boots* via this link you can get a MAC make-up and skincare set for £35, which we've calculated would cost about £83 if you bought all the items separately.
Delivery's free or you can click and collect in a Boots store for free. The set is available online and in stores that stock MAC until Tue 30 Nov, or while stocks last.
The MAC set includes:
- Magic Extension mascara, 11ml (full-size) - £20 at Boots
- Eye pencil in 'Ebony', 1.4g (full-size) - £16 at MAC
- Prep & Prime Fix+ make-up setting spray, 30ml (mini) - £5.67 based on full-size 100ml version at Lookfantastic
- Strobe cream highlighter, 15ml (mini) - £6.75 based on full-size 50ml version at Lookfantastic
- Love Me liquid lip colour, 2.8ml (full-size) - £19.50 at MAC
- Matte lipstick, 3g (full-size) - £15.75 at Lookfantastic
For more beauty offers, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals round-up.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it. See our round-up of the deals and duds in our full Black Friday analysis.
20% off selected MAC make-up
Online and in stores. Eg, £14 lipstick, £21.20 highlighterExpired
If you go online to cosmetics brand MAC* or to a standalone MAC store, you'll find most items are discounted by 20% until 11.59pm on Wed 4 Dec. Online, items will be discounted automatically at checkout. Delivery's free with this offer, or you can collect from a store for free (find your nearest*).
Some good deals we spotted at 8am on Fri 29 Nov include:
- Lipstick in 'Shrimpton'* - £14 (was £17.50 before code). Next cheapest we found - £14.87 at Debenhams.
- Mineralize Skinfinish highlighter in 'Nuanced'* - £21.20 (was £26.50 before code). Next cheapest we found - £22.52 at John Lewis.
It's worth noting that if you see cheap 'MAC' products elsewhere - especially from unknown suppliers - they can be fake products with untested ingredients, so buying direct is a good way to avoid this.
If you're a fan of MAC and collect six used lipstick containers, you can exchange them for a free lipstick, normally £17.50 - see MSE Rhiannon's blog on Free make-up and skincare rewards for recycling.
Important: Don’t allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don’t need or can’t afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don’t just take a retailer’s word for it.
Discount excludes: 'Starring You' Advent Calendar, Mini MAC, limited edition and boxed sets, Viva Glam, Pro, and all gift cards.