If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
MSE Update, Wed 18 Mar at 11.35am: Odeon has announced the temporary closure of its cinemas following advice from the Government.
See our Coronavirus Financial Help & Rights guide for info on its financial implications in the UK, including sick pay rights, mortgage help, event cancellations and more.
0 Current Deals
Meerkat Movies gets you 2for1 at cinemas on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and at restaurants on Sundays to Thursdays (plus other discounts on takeaways etc) FOR A YEAR when you buy via comparison website Compare The Market.
And we’ve a trick to get it for £1ish... see our Meerkat trick blog for the full info.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
Latest Expired Deals
Odeon free cinema tickets for Blue Light Card members
For NHS, emergency services and armed forces. Limited availabilityExpired
Cinema chain Odeon is offering Blue Light Card members a free pair of cinema tickets until Tue 25 Aug (find your nearest). The tickets are first-come first-served with a limited amount available each week, so it's best to go quick if there's a movie you'd like to see.
You can also get nice and comfy with a free seat upgrade. You can choose from club seats, super luxury seats and any other premium-priced seats for free.
To get the tickets, you just need to log into your account and visit the Odeon free tickets offer. You'll then be able to request a free pair of cinema ticket vouchers which will be sent to you via email, and will also be available to view in your Blue Light Card member account area.
Due to the pandemic, there are a few changes Odeon's made for when visiting its cinema's - see it's website for coronavirus safety info.
See 'More Info' for the full T&Cs.
1. Voucher can be redeemed for one ODEON cinema ticket when booked online at www.odeon.co.uk. You will not incur an online booking fee.
2. Voucher is only valid on screenings from 03.08.20 until 25.08.20 inclusive. Excludes screenings of Tenet.
3. Voucher is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Dolby, Gallery, ODEON Luxe Screens, ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, ODEON Event Cinema, Premier Seats, D-box Seats, Love Seats, Club Seats, Super Luxury Seats, and any other premium priced seat.
4. Voucher cannot be redeemed at the box office or food and beverage counter in-cinema.
5. Voucher is not valid on family tickets, premieres, special events or screening or events not open to the public.
6. Voucher is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the UK.
7. Voucher can be used once.
8. Voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount.
9. Voucher cannot be used with any ticket and food and drink bundles.
10. Voucher is for your personal use only.
11. Voucher cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift cards, food, drink, or any other ODEON goods or services.
12. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms apply.
13. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Odeon Limitless 'free' two months
Online only, via code. Minimum 12-month membershipExpired
Cinephiles, you can get two months free on your Odeon Limitless card* (minimum 12-month membership required) when you enter the code STUDENT2 online until Thu 31 Oct. Odeon tells us this isn't just for students - anyone who's 16 or older can use the code. The offer's open to new members and existing members who renew.
To join Limitless you'll need to provide a valid email address and a passport-style photo for your membership card. You’ll then need to choose the type of membership that suits you best – see the table below for a quick comparison:
Membership type Normal price Discounted price (over a year) Odeon Limitless without Central London (monthly) £17.99/month 10x £17.99 = £179.90 Odeon Limitless with Central London (monthly) £19.99/month 10x £19.99 = £199.90 Odeon Limitless without Central London (12 months upfront) £205/year £170.83 Odeon Limitless with Central London (12 months upfront) £228/year £190
When joining online at Odeon*, click the 'Do you have an ODEON Limitless gift membership voucher or promotional code?' dropdown and enter the code STUDENT2 in the 'Promotional Code' box.
Be aware that you'll still see the full price displayed. If you use this offer and choose to pay monthly by direct debit, you'll be charged for the first 10 months, then receive months 11 and 12 for free. If you pay for a year upfront, you'll be charged the full 12 months and then get back the cost of two months in month 10.
IMPORTANT: Monthly memberships will automatically renew until cancelled, even after the initial 12 months are up. Odeon says you can prevent this by cancelling anytime if you call 0330 0246 782 with at least 30 days' notice. If you pay for the full year upfront, there is no auto-renew so you would need to sign up again to continue your membership beyond the first year.
For midweek cinema outings, we've a trick to get 2for1 tickets every Tuesday or Wednesday with Meerkat Movies for £1ish.
Odeon Limitless membership can't be used on BFI IMAX tickets.
It's £19.99/month for these central London cinemas: Odeon Luxe Leicester Square, Haymarket (Formerly Panton Street), Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road and Camden.
You need to be 16 or over to sign up to Limitless. Children aged 13-15 can join Limitless via a gift membership, but must obtain consent from a parent or guardian and ask them to help with the joining process.
The monthly payment is by direct debit, or you can choose to make a one-off upfront payment for the year.