0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Pontins deals.
Latest Expired Deals
Pontins Oct/Nov breaks from £79 (incl half term)
For up to four people. Sale ends Mon 15 Sep, so go quick
Follow this MSE Blagged Pontins link* (it'll auto-fill the code MSOB) to get the following deal (as long as you pick what it calls its 'popular' rooms) at four of its six locations for :
- Fri 17 Oct, three nghts, £79 (£203 at Prestatyn Sands full price)
- Sat 18 Oct, seven nights, £159 (£405 full price)
- Mon 20 Oct, four nights, £99 (£218 full price)
- Fri 24 Oct, three nights, £109 (£203 full price)
- Sat 25 Oct, seven nights, £269 (£405 full price)
- Mon 27 Oct, four nights, £179 (£218 full price)
- Fri 31 Oct, three nights, £99 (£203 full price)
All prices based on stays at Prestatyn Sands park and correct as of Tue 2 Sep
The sale ends at 11.59pm, Mon 15 Sep, but booking's subject to availability, so go quick.
How good is this deal?
Normally, the cost of staying at Pontins holiday parks varies, but with this code you’re guaranteed a fixed price on full-price prices, depending on the date you choose, as long as rooms are available.
However, you may notice savings are lower for stays on dates when most schools are on half-term (last week of October).
What rooms do you get?
- The deal's valid at four of Pontins’ six holiday parks, all on the coast: Brean Sands (Somerset), Camber Sands (Sussex), Prestatyn Sands (North Wales) and Southport (Merseyside).
- With the offer you get one 'popular' (lowest grade) self-catering upper floor apartment for up to four people. A ground floor apartment is an extra £10 (must add on booking).
- It's ideal for families with children, but Pontins say four adults could go if they wanted.
- The deal also includes a free entertainment pass and many activities (although some require an additional charge).
You need to pay fully upfront and it's non-refundable. There’s a 50p fee for debit cards, £2 for credit cards.
Bed linen and towels aren't included so bring your own - although you can buy bed linen at £5 for a single and £8 for a double. Electricity’s not included either – reception sells cards for £5 and Pontins says on average guests use £3 worth a day.
Pontins on Trip Advisor only scores two out of five at all parks, which isn't altogether positive. Bear in mind, it's no-frills, low-budget accommodation and check out reviews before booking.
All stays are subject to availability. Instead of booking online, you can call 0844 576 5944 and mention the code MSOB over the phone, but call charges will apply.
Cots are available for under-twos for £10 per stay (linen isn't provided) or you can bring your own. (Under-twos don’t count as one of the four people staying).