Tesco Direct Deals
0 Current Deals
You can get a full school uniform (ages 3-16) from £15.50 in selected stores at Tesco (find your nearest - you can filter stores which stock F&F clothing).
What do you get?
- 2x polo shirts - from £2.50
- Sweatshirt - from £6
- Skirt - from £8
- Trousers - from £7
Prices change depending on size. We've asked Tesco to confirm the prices for the larger sizes and will update you here once we've got this info.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Tesco Direct* so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Check the offers page. Tesco Direct regularly has special offers and discount codes that can help you save. You can often stack codes with a sale, but check the T&Cs as this may vary.
- Boost your Clubcard points. You can earn and spend Clubcard points at Tesco Direct. See our Reclaim & Boost Tesco Vouchers guide to find out how to max your points.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Argos, Amazon. If you're not committed to buying from Tesco Direct, check out our deals from Argos, Amazon and John Lewis where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Tesco Direct? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Tesco Direct*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
If you go online to Tesco's eBay outlet*, you can get discounts on a range of items, including homeware, electricals and children's toys. It sells both new items and customer returns - all refurbished items are clearly marked.
Unfortunately, you can't collect Clubcard points via the Tesco outlet.
Latest Expired Deals
Cheap paddling pools
Incl £12 4ft pools, £20 easy-up 8ft pools
With the sun out, and the sun cream on, with the bank holiday on the way, we've rounded up some of the best deals on kids' paddling pools so you don't need to splash out to enjoy the warm weather.
Argos (find your nearest*)
- £11.99 Chad Valley Ocean Fill 'N' Fun pool*, 4ft
- £14.99 Intex Mushroom baby pool with sun shade*, 3.5ft
- £10.99 or two for £15 Chad Valley wading pool*, 3ft
The Range (find your nearest)
- £11.99 Bestway Fill 'N Fun Odyssey Pool, 6ft
- £19.99 Bestway Rectangular Family Pool, 9ft
- £24.99 Bestway Fast Set Pool, 8ft
Tesco (find your nearest*)
Smyths Toys (find your nearest)
This is just a drop in the ocean of available paddling pools, however these are the retailers with the best offers we've seen for the bank holiday weekend.
Tesco Direct up to 50% off clearance sale
Incl clothes, toys, furniture and garden products
If you go online to Tesco Direct*, you may be able to bag a bargain in its clearance sale ahead of the site's closure in July. We've seen discounted clothing*, toys*, garden* and sports and leisure* products, some up to 50% off (and some even more).
Tesco Direct says new product lines will be added regularly – so we reckon it’ll be worth checking back on other days for further reductions. Yet as stock is limited and some items have been selling out, it may involve a bit of pot luck and the discounts vary.
We've picked out a number of strong discounts below and have compared prices where possible. Delivery's £3 or you can click and collect from a store for free (find your nearest*).
Discounts we found at 4.03pm on Mon 2 Jul:
- Green bodycon dress* for £9 (was £18)
- Men's charcoal suit jacket* for £20 (was £40)
- Terrain 26-inch wheel unisex mountain bike* for £130 (was £195)
When we looked, we found one item that was half-price at Tesco Direct cheaper elsewhere, and in some cases Amazon appears to be matching prices on popular kids' products like Lego, so don’t assume everything will be cheapest in this sale and always do your own price comparisons before purchasing.
We've asked Tesco Direct for more info, including stock levels, but have yet to hear back, so it's best to go quick if you've got your eye on something in particular. Stock permitting, we expect this sale to run until Tesco Direct shuts on Mon 9 Jul (see our Tesco Direct closing down news story).