0 Current Deals
While buying an Apple iPhone is never MoneySaving, our Cheap iPhones guide explains the cheapest ways to get your hands on the latest iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, or how to get the - now cheaper - older iPhone 7.
Read the full guide for the cheapest ways to buy an iPhone.See all deals: Apple (7 deals)
The British Red Cross has launched a new, free Baby & Child First Aid app after findings showed that more than 85% of UK parents have not attended a first aid course for children.
It's available for Android and Apple devices and will remain free indefinitely.See all deals: British Red Cross (1 deal)
O2 Priority is a deals app for O2 smartphone users. We’ve seen offers including free coffee, chocolate, Christmas cards, bottled drinks and nail varnish.
Not on O2? How to get it
O2 says anyone with an O2 mobile – including Pay and Go, Pay Monthly and business customers – is eligible to get it. So if you've ANY unlocked phone, it's easy.
1. Order a free Pay As You Go Sim card from O2 and insert the Sim into your smartphone.
2. Connect to wi-fi and download the O2 Priority app.
3. Open the app and enter your O2 phone number (it should be on the Sim packaging). Then O2 will send you a text with your activation code, which you'll need to enter in the app.
4. O2 has changed its T&Cs so you'll now need to top up £10 to your O2 sim to get the app to work. Obviously, if you don't think you'll get more than £10 of freebies from the app and won't use the credit to make calls or send text messages it might not be worth it.
5. Now insert your normal Sim and (fingers crossed) the app should still work - it's meant to disappear if you insert other Sims, but we've tried it on a few unlocked handsets, and the app's stayed usable. You'll need to re-insert your O2 sim if you want to use the credit on it, though.See all deals: O2 (3 deals)