Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Big Switch 9 - slash energy bills by typically £270/yr
Over 50 ways to save, incl...£4.75 Topshop/Zara etc, £41 shop 67p, Clubcard win, £1,200 bank tart, slash mobile bills, 8 beers £12
Halve your mobile bill in minutes: 'I'm saving £265 a year'
Slash your monthly bill while keeping your number. If you're out of contract CHECK NOW
Make £1,200 by being a bank tart - 'It's paid for Xmas & holidays'
MoneySaver Anthony and his wife have made £680 over the past 6mths - and they've another £500 to do
Family and Health
Can you make £2,018 extra cash in 2018?
January can be tough on your wallet so boost your coffers by selling clutter, watching TV, being creative + more
FREE MoneySaving email
- MSE Big Energy Switch Event 9 It's on! Slash energy bills by typically £270+/yr
- 'I paid 67p for a £41 shop.' Read Stuart's 'wombling' story for how
- £4.75 Topshop, Zara, New Look etc How to bag big discounts
- Student loan interest 6.1% - panic or pay it off? Read Martin's latest thoughts
- Halve your mobile bill in mins 'Ta, I'm saving £265 a year'
- Make £1,200 by being a bank tart 'It's paid for Xmas & holidays'
- Can you make £2,018 extra cash? Boost your coffers by selling clutter, watching TV & more
- Extra 10% off clearance groceries Eg, 36p Lucozade, £1.34 Heinz Ketchup
- Free MOT reminder Helps avoid a £1,000 fine. Only takes 1 min
- Check your credit score for FREE Plus, get a free credit report
- Cornerstone shaving set £14 Norm £36. Incl personalised razor & 6 blades
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
If you're eligible, you could get a cracking cheap one-year deal or the cheapest two-winter big-six fix
Troubled retailer says everything must go, as it slashes prices by up to 30% at 25 of its UK stores
Our full guide to how to max your interest with the top easy-access, fixed and ethical savings accounts
Current account switches topped 900,000 in 2017 - here's how you can get £200 for swapping banks
TalkTalk Mobile customers to be offered O2 deals at the end of their contract - here's what you need to know
How to play the bank bribe bonanza game and earn £1,000+
'Wombler' pays 67p for £41 of shopping
New Curve card claims to be 'the only card you need to carry' - but here's what to watch out for
I averaged 25,420 steps per day (burning 3,880 calories) in 2017 - hereís how...
An important warning to every worker and 9 other need-to-knows from 2017
Martin Lewis video: How to teach your kids about debt and why financial education matters
Should you invest in Bitcoin? Four things you need to know
Premium Bond rate boosted from 1.15% to 1.4% - should you pile in?
Follow the yellow stick(er) road - reductions in places you might not expect
Primark's £1 false nails - are they any good?
Trick to save on premium make-up, eg, YSL and LancŰme
Plastic-free shopping aisles proposed, but MSE investigation reveals in many cases buying fruit & veg in plastic packaging is CHEAPER than the same produce loose
Five top package holiday booking codes, eg, Tui £150 off £1,000 Ė DONíT book until youíve checked our list
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Are you data greedy? How much do you use on your mobile? This week's MoneySaving poll
With the growing use of social networks, streaming services, gaming and more all done on mobiles, we wanted to see how much data you crunch in a month.
How much data (via your 3G or 4G signal not Wi-Fi) do you USE in a typical month? If unsure, check your data usage settings or your mobile bill.