Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Martin's Masterclass - How to get a 0% loan
Over 50 ways to save, incl... a No7 beauty, beat airport rip-offs, mortgage alert, 2for1 meals trick, Martinís drugs bust
7 airport rips-offs to beware (and how to beat 'em)
Drop-off charges, sky-high parking prices, hideous exchange rates, costly water and more...
Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising - don't pay £1,000s extra
Lots of economists predict the Bank of England will raise interest rates next month. Prepare yourself now
Family and Health
Renew your tax credits NOW - don't wait until the 31 July deadline
5.6 million letters have been sent out. Ignore yours and you could lose out on money or owe the taxman
FREE MoneySaving email
- Martin's Masterclass: How to get a 0% loan Borrowing is getting costlier - how to do it at NO COST
- £99 of No7 beauty for £30 Contains cleansers, bronzer, mascara, etc
- 7 airport rips-offs to beware Incl drop-off charges and sky-high parking prices
- Trick to get year's 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants for £1ish Our popular Meerkat Movies trick now works on 'Meerkat Meals'
- Over 7.5m watched Martin's drugs bust Martin's This Morning attack on big pharma rip-offs went viral
- Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising Don't pay £1,000s extra - prepare now
- Renew your tax credits NOW Don't wait until the 31 July deadline
- Plusnet b'band & line '£10.41/mth' Plusnet's promo is back - it's a top-rated provider for customer service
- 20% off Family & Friends Railcard Code to get a 1yr card for £24 (norm £30)
- 100+ cheap or free summer hols ideas Incl £3ish cinema & 2for1 theme parks
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Customers can get 2for1 meals at thousands of restaurants with the new Meerkat Meals scheme
Here's what you need to know, including how to save water & avoid the £1,000 fine for breaching a ban
If you're heading abroad this summer, sort it NOW or it'll be too late
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call me‚Ä¶
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Martin Lewis: Should you buy your holiday euros/dollars now or wait?
Martin Lewis: How to teach yourself scam self-defence
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Some drinks in life are free. How I managed to get £30 of free drinks (you can too)
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
Freebies at festivals - free Aussie styling at Lovebox & Latitude
Buy £1 sauce, get 'free' Nando's chicken
MoneySaving Ikea hacks - incl store shortcuts and half-price truck delivery
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Employed or self-employed - how much do you save in a pension?This week's MoneySaving poll
In the last few years up to 10 million more people have started saving into private pensions due to auto-enrolment (for a full explanation read Martin’s message to every employee).
So we wanted to know how much you AND/OR your employer (where relevant) contribute towards your pension.
Please select the CLOSEST option to the total contributions being made to a private pension this tax year.