New. Biggest upfront bank account switching bonus - free £150 (+ £50 more after 1yr)
If you want to be paid to switch, HSBC's Advance Account is now the strongest on the market
New. Long 0% Barclaycard + £20 cashback when you transfer £2k+
Get up to 33 months at 0%, and if you apply by 12 Oct and transfer £2,000+ within 60 days you'll get £20 cashback
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
'Free' MOTs & 13 more motoring MoneySavers
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Brit Gas £200 off, £200 bank bribe, Asda price match axe, Ryanair U-turn, BA breach help
New. British Gas customer? No-brainer £200/yr off
The energy giant’s launched a new, far cheaper ‘don’t ask don’t get’ deal that throws in boiler cover too
FREE MoneySaving email
- 'Free' MOTs & 13 more motoring tips Drive down costs
- £200 bank bribe Big FREE cash for switching bank is back
- Ryanair U-turn over baggage charges 2 million can now escape changes
- British Gas customer? Hidden £200/yr saving Don't ask, don't get
- Asda axes price match scheme ... marking the end of 'wombling'
- 10 FREE postcard-size photo prints Incl free delivery, good for holiday pics
- BA data breach help 380,000 card details were stolen - what you should do
- One credit card deal that works two ways Sainsbury's trick + 29mths' 0% spending
- New. NHS free prescription checker Do you qualify for free meds?
- 36 alpine tulip bulbs + four pots £15 Two varieties, 4,500 sets avail - MSE Blagged deal
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Access your credit score & tools to improve your chances of acceptance by joining MSE's Credit Club
Customers on its standard tariff will see prices rise by up to £135 a year for a typical dual-fuel home
We've blagged 10,000 totally free tickets to the show at the NEC in Birmingham from 10 Oct to 14 Oct
Using plastic overseas? Always PAY IN EUROS (even if it says 0% commission)
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call meâ€¦
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Martin Lewis: Should you buy your holiday euros/dollars now or wait?
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Get 20% off Cineworld, Pizza Express and Gap gift cards, then stack with other offers
Wetherspoon TRICK to beat bar queues and MoneySaving hacks
The Great MoneySaving Bake Off: How I made a batch of brownies for £4 that tasted BETTER than my usual £8 version
Psssst! 'SECRET' Office & Schuh outlets flogging cheap, slightly blemished shoes
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Have you haggled with Sky, BT, the AA and more this year? Did you succeed?This week's MoneySaving poll
Haggling can provide big savings – on anything from digital TV and broadband to credit cards, breakdown cover and insurance. Each year we try to gauge the success rates of those who’ve done it. So please let us know whether you’ve gained cheaper prices, extra goods, better deals or reduced interest.
Which of these firms have you tried to haggle with IN THE LAST YEAR?
(Select as many as you want from the major providers below.)