Family and Health
Changing Ä100 the wrong way can cost you £20 more
Holidaymakers could be overpaying by more than £20 per Ä100 when exchanging their money this summer but we've got the cheapest way to bag travel cash
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Martin's Masterclass - How to get a 0% loan
Over 50 ways to save, incl... a No7 beauty, beat airport rip-offs, mortgage alert, 2for1 meals trick, Martinís drugs bust
7 airport rips-offs to beware (and how to beat 'em)
Drop-off charges, sky-high parking prices, hideous exchange rates, costly water and more...
Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising - don't pay £1,000s extra
Lots of economists predict the Bank of England will raise interest rates next month. Prepare yourself now
FREE MoneySaving email
- Martin's Masterclass: How to get a 0% loan Borrowing is getting costlier - how to do it at NO COST
- £99 of No7 beauty for £30 Contains cleansers, bronzer, mascara, etc
- 7 airport rips-offs to beware Incl drop-off charges and sky-high parking prices
- Trick to get year's 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants for £1ish Our popular Meerkat Movies trick now works on 'Meerkat Meals'
- Over 7.5m watched Martin's drugs bust Martin's This Morning attack on big pharma rip-offs went viral
- Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising Don't pay £1,000s extra - prepare now
- Renew your tax credits NOW Don't wait until the 31 July deadline
- Plusnet b'band & line '£10.41/mth' Plusnet's promo is back - it's a top-rated provider for customer service
- 20% off Family & Friends Railcard Code to get a 1yr card for £24 (norm £30)
- 100+ cheap or free summer hols ideas Incl £3ish cinema & 2for1 theme parks
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Savings rates are finally creeping up but you can still get more by locking your cash away
Budget-friendly family fun, incl 2for1 theme parks, free museums and cheap cinema tickets
Leaves, heat or snow - which seasonal hazard causes the most train cancellations?
Ryanair clashes with two regulators over strike compensation
Revealed: How exchanging Ä100 the wrong way can cost you £20 extra - how to avoid getting ripped off
Leaves, heat or snow - which seasonal hazard causes the most train problems?
Now TV to launch reality TV pass for new Keeping Up with the Kardashians season
Competition watchdog raises concerns over Experian's purchase of ClearScore
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call me‚Ä¶
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Martin Lewis: Should you buy your holiday euros/dollars now or wait?
Martin Lewis: How to teach yourself scam self-defence
Some drinks in life are free. How I managed to get £30 of free drinks (you can too)
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
Freebies at festivals - free Aussie styling at Lovebox & Latitude
Buy £1 sauce, get 'free' Nando's chicken
MoneySaving Ikea hacks - incl store shortcuts and half-price truck delivery
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Employed or self-employed - how much do you save in a pension?This week's MoneySaving poll
In the last few years up to 10 million more people have started saving into private pensions due to auto-enrolment (for a full explanation read Martin’s message to every employee).
So we wanted to know how much you AND/OR your employer (where relevant) contribute towards your pension.
Please select the CLOSEST option to the total contributions being made to a private pension this tax year.