Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
Martin's Masterclass - How to get a 0% loan
Over 50 ways to save, incl... a No7 beauty, beat airport rip-offs, mortgage alert, 2for1 meals trick, Martinís drugs bust
7 airport rips-offs to beware (and how to beat 'em)
Drop-off charges, sky-high parking prices, hideous exchange rates, costly water and more...
Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising - don't pay £1,000s extra
Lots of economists predict the Bank of England will raise interest rates next month. Prepare yourself now
Family and Health
Renew your tax credits NOW - don't wait until the 31 July deadline
5.6 million letters have been sent out. Ignore yours and you could lose out on money or owe the taxman
FREE MoneySaving email
- Martin's Masterclass: How to get a 0% loan Borrowing is getting costlier - how to do it at NO COST
- £99 of No7 beauty for £30 Contains cleansers, bronzer, mascara, etc
- 7 airport rips-offs to beware Incl drop-off charges and sky-high parking prices
- Trick to get year's 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants for £1ish Our popular Meerkat Movies trick now works on 'Meerkat Meals'
- Over 7.5m watched Martin's drugs bust Martin's This Morning attack on big pharma rip-offs went viral
- Check your mortgage NOW as rates are rising Don't pay £1,000s extra - prepare now
- Renew your tax credits NOW Don't wait until the 31 July deadline
- Plusnet b'band & line '£10.41/mth' Plusnet's promo is back - it's a top-rated provider for customer service
- 20% off Family & Friends Railcard Code to get a 1yr card for £24 (norm £30)
- £12-off Build-A-Bear voucher Makes some bears £2 - ends today (Wed)
- 100+ cheap or free summer hols ideas Incl £3ish cinema & 2for1 theme parks
- Holland & Barrett 20% off Works on EVERYTHING, plus free delivery. Online-only
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Most major UK airports now charge 10-min 'kiss and fly' fees, MSE reveals. Find out how to avoid them
Cracking price. Contains cleansers, bronzer, mascara, lip balm, nail polish, eyeliner etc. While stocks last
The on/off promo from the BT-owned provider's back - it's one of the top-rated for customer service
More people now subscribe to video streaming services than pay TV
Rail ombudsman appointed to rule on passenger complaints from November
Beleaguered Toto Energy issues apology for customer service issues
M&S Energy announces new partnership with Octopus Energy
Airports now charge up to £4.50 for a 10-min drop-off - how to avoid 'kiss and fly' fees
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call me‚Ä¶
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Martin Lewis: Should you buy your holiday euros/dollars now or wait?
Martin Lewis: How to teach yourself scam self-defence
Some drinks in life are free. How I managed to get £30 of free drinks (you can too)
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
Freebies at festivals - free Aussie styling at Lovebox & Latitude
Buy £1 sauce, get 'free' Nando's chicken
MoneySaving Ikea hacks - incl store shortcuts and half-price truck delivery
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Employed or self-employed - how much do you save in a pension?This week's MoneySaving poll
In the last few years up to 10 million more people have started saving into private pensions due to auto-enrolment (for a full explanation read Martin’s message to every employee).
So we wanted to know how much you AND/OR your employer (where relevant) contribute towards your pension.
Please select the CLOSEST option to the total contributions being made to a private pension this tax year.