Cheap petrol & diesel - Tesco 10p/litre off fuel with £60 spend
Until Sun 4 Nov, spend £60 or more at Tesco (in store or on online groceries) and you'll get a voucher for 10p/litre off petrol or diesel
Now's the perfect time to start booking Christmas trains
Don't derail your budget - our tips incl splitting your ticket and how to get a £10 railcard
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
The top 10 ways to reclaim £100s or £1,000s
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Free MOT, 1.5% savings, Amazon 'free' £6, Martin's energy warning, Glasto for free, cheap Xmas trains
Do you pay interest on credit card debt? 0% debt-shifting deals are getting shorter, fast
Get over 30mths 0% NOW... in case you soon can't
FREE MoneySaving email
- 'Free' Amazon £6 credit for some See if you're eligible
- The top 10 ways to reclaim £100s or £1,000s Get your cash back
- Warning. 0% debt-shifting deals are shrinking rapidly Get over 30mths 0% NOW
- Martin: 'Sort energy now' Even the cheapest fix is already £140/yr more than a month ago'
- Missed out on Glastonbury tickets? How you can still go for FREE
- Now's the perfect time to start booking Xmas trains Don't derail your budget
- 1.5% easy access savings Best rate since Jan 2016 - mega-popular last week
- Free and cheap flu jabs Winter is coming... find the cheapest lurgy protection
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
HSBC will pay £150 if you join, then £50 extra after 1yr, but it's a high min pay-in Ė see more options
It will continually search to find a cheaper energy tariff Ė and move you to it
Rates have been moving upwards since the launch of Goldman Sachs' Marcus savings account
Why don't we include energy firms' kilowatt hour costs in our weekly email?
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
Using plastic overseas? Always PAY IN EUROS (even if it says 0% commission)
Martin Lewis: What happened when a spam PPI firm tried to call me‚Ä¶
Martin Lewis: The fight to divorce mental health and debt
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Would you eat food past its best-before date?This week's MoneySaving poll
This week Tesco announced it is removing best-before dates from over 100 fruit and vegetable products in an effort to reduce waste (see what best-before means).
So when you find food at home past its best-before date, what do you do?