Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
This Friday is Black Friday... Bargains or bull?
Over 50 ways to save, incl... £5 off petrol, £200 bank switch ends, free KFC fries, Big Energy Switch, £5 Ikea Xmas tree
Ends Sun. Free £200 to switch bank
Banks pay serious money to lure you in, but the bribe from top payer HSBC will soon vanish
MSE Big Energy Switch Event 12
We've negotiated cheaper than the cheapest 1yr (ONLY 4,000 avail) and 2yr fixed deals - many can save £200+/yr
Reclaim £1,000s in mis-sold PPI for FREE
Claim £1,000s for mis-selling including Plevin complaints with less than a year to the deadline
FREE MoneySaving email
- This Friday is Black Friday... Bargain or bull? The hottest deals, plus when NOT to pounce
- Ends Sun. Free £200 to switch bank Bribe from top payer HSBC will soon vanish
- £5 off petrol/diesel + more tricks With pump prices near a 4yr high, we've top tips to cut the cost
- MSE Big Energy Switch Event 12 We've negotiated cheaper than the cheapest 1yr & 2yr fixed deals
- '£5' Ikea real Xmas tree Buy a £25 full-size tree, get a £20 vch
- £10-£40 West End theatre Incl Bat Out of Hell, Aladdin & Wicked
- Urgent. Short-lived flight deals Eg, £251 NYC, £349 Thailand & £91 Istanbul rtns
- FREE 99p KFC fries For new and existing app users this Black Fries-day
- Christmas train timetables out now See your rights on cancellations
- Are you an overdraft prisoner? Read Martin's new 'how to escape your overdraft' blog
- When does your passport expire? We've found 3m+ overpaid as left it late
- Stop press. Soap & Glory 'VIP' slots It's the beauty set MoneySavers wait for
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
With pump prices near a 4yr high, here are our top tips to put the brakes on the cost of filling up
From April firms will have to cap overall payments, and set prices in line with other retailers
Tandem goes straight to the top of the table for accounts that pay a fixed rate of interest over one year
Price cap proposed for rent-to-own firms to protect vulnerable consumers
Christmas train timetables out now - your rights if facing cancellations
Iceland freezes Bonus Card accounts after 'illegal access'
Just 1.2% of smart meters will definitely stay smart when you switch
Extra Energy ceases trading - here's what you need to know
Martin Lewis: Is it unfair to charge loyal customers more?
Martin Lewis - Warning: Energy price comparison savings are WRONG due to the price cap - and how it needs to be fixed
Martin Lewis: Are you an overdraft prisoner? How to escape it
Martin Lewis: How much should you save for your kids to go to university? (VIDEO)
Why don't we include energy firms' kilowatt hour costs in our weekly email?
Black Friday DEALS vs DUDS - How to spot 'em
£10 off £40 spend at Lidl this weekend
Beauty advent calendars out now
20+ McDonald's hacks, eg, £2.20 off 'McChicken Sandwich', £1.70 off DIY 'Big Mac'
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?This week's MoneySaving poll
Winter's nearly here, the heating's on and while we're all about slashing energy bills (do a five-min comparison to see if you can save), we know service counts too. So twice a year we test recent customer service.
Please rate your current supplier's SERVICE (not price) IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS (try to forget issues from before). If you've gas & electricity with different firms, rate both.