Easy-access savings battle, as the Post Office wades in at 1.45%
Finally a big name has responded to Marcus Bank, which is the top payer at 1.5%
Latest MSE's Money Tips Email
New. Big Energy Switch Event 12
Over 50 ways to save, incl... Martin on Brexit, Xmas deals predictor, Post Office 1.45% savings, 2.7% loan, Nectar double-up
Loan price war - cheapest EVER rate, 2.7%
If you NEED to borrow, it's a cheap time, with £3,000-£15,000 loans at or near all-time lows
Compare broadband, phone line & TV deals
Many get a cheap promo deal, and stick with it when it ends, usually paying £100s/yr more than they started with - don't let it be you
FREE MoneySaving email
- Big Energy Switch Event 12 We've negotiated cheaper than the cheapest 1yr & 2yr fixed deals
- The Christmas Deals Predictor's back Incl Asos, Boots, Disney, M&S etc
- Easy-access savings battle The Post Office has waded in at 1.45%
- Get 18 days off for 9 days' leave A holiday hack for 2019
- Martin's FREE financial education textbook For teens (or grown-ups)
- Nectar double-up promo At Sainsbury's - ends Sunday
- New. Loan price war Cheapest EVER rate - 2.7%
- Got an offer to settle your student loan at half-price? Why most should say no
- Super-cheap Easyjet flights For Sep-Oct 2019, incl half-term. But you need to be quick
Get this free weekly email full of deals, guides & it's spam free
Our festive forecaster estimates the exact week and saving on deals we think are coming from many biggies
But this is only a fraction of the amount owed, MSE can reveal. Here's how to claim a refund
Tickets for 2 Sep-26 Oct 2019 incl Oct 2019 half-term have been released, but you need to be quick
Martin Lewis - Warning: Energy price comparison savings are WRONG due to the price cap - and how it needs to be fixed
Martin Lewis: Are you an overdraft prisoner? How to escape it
Martin Lewis: How much should you save for your kids to go to university? (VIDEO)
Why don't we include energy firms' kilowatt hour costs in our weekly email?
Martin Lewis: A drugs bust - stop letting big pharmaceuticals rip you off!
£10 off £40 spend at Lidl this weekend
Beauty advent calendars out now
20+ McDonald's hacks, eg, £2.20 off 'McChicken Sandwich', £1.70 off DIY 'Big Mac'
New Meerkat trick: Spend £1ish to get 2for1 at 1,000s of restaurants AND 2for1 cinema tickets for a year
MoneySaving Ikea hacks - including store shortcuts & how to legitimately dodge queues
Tools & Calculators to slash your bills
More Tools & Calcs
Have you haggled on the high street in the last year?This week's MoneySaving poll
Haggling isn't just tried at call centres and market stalls, some even do it at high street chains. If you have, have you succeeded? Whether it's asking 'em to throw in some extras or negotiating a discount.
Please answer for all the following stores you have tried to haggle in WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.