From time to time, jobs and internships are available at MoneySavingExpert.com, and we like it when they go to site users. Most jobs are advertised first in our free weekly email.
This page has details of all current job opportunities (if any are available), based in London. Salaries for permanent roles are never listed, as that would mean future team members' incomes would be permanently recorded, but they tend to fit with experience.
There are currently no intern vacancies.
The Senior Partnerships Manager will work closely with the Head of Commercial to set and execute a 12-month strategy to grow key strategic verticals and drive revenue growth across MoneySavingExpert.com as a whole.
This is to be delivered while adhering to MSE's Editorial Code and principles – that any top deals, best buys, tips or suggestions on the main site are purely down to journalistic research and not commercially influenced.
The role will involve/require:
- Deputising for the Head of Commercial
- Being responsible for the partnership strategy while also acting as a point of contact for the wider group commercial team
- In collaboration with partners, devising product launch plans for bespoke exclusive promotions which add incremental value
- Devising a strategy to ensure we at MoneySavingExpert.com establish ourselves as becoming world class at sharing insight into user behaviour, market dynamics and product design. This may also involve working with the group insight team to devise the commercial/insight strategy
- Excellent relationship-building skills which allows in-depth understanding of the partners' business
- Sharing and collating market insight and intelligence about the future direction of key products/verticals as a market expert
MoneySavingExpert.com is the UK's biggest consumer website with about 15 million users a month. The site's dedicated to cutting your bills and fighting your corner with journalistic research, cutting-edge guides and a large community – all focused on finding deals, saving cash and campaigning for financial justice.
As Social Community Executive you'll immerse yourself in our hugely popular community, overseeing delivery of brand messaging, posts and engagement around our vast content archive of daily news, MoneySaving guides, blogs and forum content.
You'll also be accountable for the delivery of routine reporting.
You're an experienced, analytical and creative community manager with a passion for engaging and nurturing active online communities. Living our brand, you'll give MoneySaving guidance with an energetic, detailed and innovative approach to community engagement.
- Deliver content planning and scheduling for the short-term and long-term posting plans.
- Oversee response to all social media enquiries and where required escalate queries for specialist feedback.
- Deliver routine reporting on weekly social media activity including Google Analytics, Facebook and Twitter insights.
- Provide support and coaching to Editorial team members regarding social media strategy and content creation.
- Support the delivery of live social event coverage (through Facebook Live, Periscope, Twitter Q&As, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, live-tweeting etc)
- Editorial opportunity spotting - identifying and exploiting trends and engaging influencers.
- Content creation, posting and scheduling across multiple channels.
- Responding to user queries and brand engagement.
- Routine reporting/data analysis on social channels and web traffic.
- Growing the social channels and reaching new audiences.
- Growing volume traffic from social to the rest of the MSE site.
- Identifying new content and engagement opportunities within the digital community.
- Supporting the team through training and education on social-media best practice.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join the Online Performance team at MoneySavingExpert.com. You'll work closely with the Editorial and Finance teams to analyse and report on the user engagement of MSE's sites, tools and apps.
You must have an appetite to work in a digital publishing environment and be comfortable liaising with a variety of people across the business, such as members of the Editorial, Finance and Product teams. This role is focused on using web analytics tools to interpret data, translate statistics into stories and turn research into meaningful, actionable insights to maintain and continuously improve the website, in line with the MSE brand identity and tone of voice.
We're looking for someone with experience of digital performance analysis, who's passionate about numbers and can engage with various audiences. You must be creative and practical, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work with a strong consumer brand, leading the way in an increasingly digital world.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tools, including goals, events, tag management and reports
- Experience of analysing the performance of websites
- Good MS Excel skills, including formulae and pivot tables
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry and acquisition
- An understanding of project management principles (Agile preferred)
MoneySavingExpert.com are after a talented Product (UI) Designer to play a key role in the recently formed Product team. The role will be focused on working with product managers and business stakeholders to create user-friendly digital products to drive user engagement.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you'll play a pivotal role across the product process. You'll actively participate in project kick-off meetings, conceptualise, wireframe, prototype and collaborate with our Product and Development teams to test and deliver our products and tools to market.
Day to day you'll be working on a number of important initiatives and supporting the Head of Design in mentoring a young, talented team. You'll be heavily involved in prototyping and design sprints, and with a small product management team in place there's plenty of opportunity to play a big role in leading these.
You'll also support the Head of Design in creating brand guidelines and consistency across MSE's sites and apps.
And you'll act as a spokesperson for the team and for best practice UI within the wider business.
MoneySavingExpert.com are looking for a talented Product and Visual Designer to play an important role in the recently formed Product Team. The role will be focused on working with product managers and the Editorial team to create a consistent UI and brand across MSE's sites and apps.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you'll play a key role in evolving the look and feel of the MSE brand. You'll actively participate in project kick-off meetings, conceptualise, wireframe, prototype and collaborate with our Product and Development teams to test and deliver our products and tools to market.
Your day to day will be a split of UI design for large and small projects and visual design to support Editorial. You'll be involved in prototyping and design sprints, and with a small product management team in place there's plenty of opportunity to play a big role in these. You'll also support the Editorial team to develop visuals to complement copy and help tell their story.