0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7. Here are the coupons we found in the November 2018 Health & Beauty magazine...
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Register with Boots* via this link and you'll get your first 25 6"x4" prints free. Delivery's 99p.
As Snapfish, Boots and Truprint are part of the District Photo network, signing up to one means you'll hold an account with them all. This means you can only take advantage of the free prints offers for new customers at EITHER Boots, Truprint or Snapfish - not all.
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get 10 Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually 4 per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
Latest Expired Deals
£25 No7 Beauty Collection make-up set (£76 indiv)
Boots 'Star Gift' promo incl eye shadows, skin illuminator, shimmer palette
If you go online to Boots* or visit one of its stores by 11.59pm on Thu 15 Nov, you can get a No7 Beauty Collection make-up set for £25 (norm £50), with contents worth £76 if bought separately, subject to availability. Delivery's £3.50, or you can click and collect for free.
This is the seventh week of the annual Boots 'Star Gift' Christmas offers, which are popular with MoneySavers and in the MSE Forum each year. Each week, it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas. For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.
The No7 Beauty Collection includes:
- No7 Stay Perfect trio eye shadow palette (smokey grey), 3g - norm £10 at Boots.
- No7 Stay Perfect trio eye shadow palette (cool nudes), 3g - norm £10 at Boots.
- No7 Stay Perfect amazing eyes black pencil, 1.2g - norm £7.50 at Boots.
- No7 Skin Illuminator (nude), 30ml - norm £12.50 at Boots.
- No7 Shimmer Palette (caramel), 10g - norm £13.50 at Boots.
- No7 High Shine lip gloss sparkling (rose), 8ml - norm £9 at Boots.
- No7 Midnight Lash black mascara, 8ml - norm £13.50 for 7ml version at Boots.
- No7 mini eye shadow brush - limited edition not normally sold at Boots.
- No7 mini blusher brush - limited edition not normally sold at Boots.
Boots £10 worth of points with £50/£60 spend
In stores from 9-11 Nov, online from 9-12 Nov
If you’ve got Boots spending to do, this weekend might be a good time.
If you spend £50 or more in store in a single transaction at Boots from Fri 9 Nov until Sun 11 Nov, or £60+ online until Mon 12 Nov, you'll get 1,000 extra points added to your Boots Advantage card worth £10 in store or online.
You'll get your normal points too (four points for every £1) above the trigger spend, so if you spent £55 in store, you'd get 1,000 points plus 20 points.
Of course, this isn’t an excuse to spend more than you would have, so only buy what you were going to buy anyway.
Some products won’t count towards the trigger spend, including infant milks, prescriptions, postage stamps, gift cards, and services such as travel insurance, pharmacy, opticians and hearingcare.
See our MSE Forum thread to discuss this deal.