0 Current Deals
Simply go via the link above and print the voucher or show it on your phone when you go to your appointment – you can book this online, at a Boots Opticians store, or by calling 0345 125 3752. It's possible Boots staff may try to sell you new glasses, but Boots has confirmed there's no obligation to act on its advice, or to make a purchase.
However, if you do wish to buy glasses after your eye test, the voucher will get you the eye test for free when buying any prescription specs, plus £20 off when you spend £90 or more on any pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses.
You can't use this offer if you're under 16 (or up to 18 and in full-time education), over 60, have been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma, or if you live in Scotland, as you're entitled to free eye tests through the NHS.
Only one free eye test per person, subject to appointment availability.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Start date: It started at 8am on Tue 23 Dec.
Sale strength: Up to 50% off
Likely to boost? Last year, it boosted to 'up to 70% off' in stores only on Fri 1 Feb.
Boots says it has thousands of 'up to half price' offers across, including hundreds of brands, across beauty, electricals, fragrance and Christmas gifts. Its popular No7 brand is included in the sale, but the No7 discount is capped at 25% off (still a decent saving if there’s something you planned to buy).
As with any sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you fancy. Don't assume Boots is always cheapest, even in its sales - do your own price comparisons before buying.
Looking for another sale? See our January Sales page for a full list of what's on.
Last year, Boots* boosted its 'up to 50% off' January sale to 'up to 70% off' in stores only on Fri 1 Feb, so we're expect it to happen again around the same time – our guess being Fri 31 Jan. For full info and analysis, see Boots January sale.
Looking for another sale? See our Boxing Day Sales page for a full list of what's on.
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Latest Expired Deals
Last year, up to 50% off online and in stores
This is the Boxing Day/January sale info from 2018, and we’re predicting it’ll be the same or very similar this year. See our Christmas Deals Predictor for what else we think is coming up.
Find your nearest: Store locator*
Start date (online): Last year, it started on Christmas Eve.
Start date (in stores): Last year, it started on Boxing Day.
Sale strength: Last year, up to 50% off online and in stores.
Likely to boost? Last year, boosted to 'up to 70% off' in stores only on Fri 1 Feb.
£156 of No7 make-up & skincare for £39
Including day cream, night cream, mascara at Boots
If you go online or in-store at Boots*, you can get a No7 'Best Face Forward' collection for £39 (norm £80), with contents worth £156ish if bought separately. It’s available until 11.59pm on Tue 24 Dec, or while stock lasts. Delivery's £3.50, or you can click and collect for free.
This is part of a Boots Christmas promo called 'The Big Deal' (formerly 'Star Gift'), which has always been popular with MoneySavers and includes similar beauty products each year – allowing No7 fans to stock up on their favourite products for less. For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.
The No7 'Best Face Forward' collection includes:
- 'Protect & Perfect' Intense Advanced day cream, 50ml - norm £25 at Boots.
- 'Protect & Perfect' Intense Advanced night cream, 50ml - norm £25 at Boots.
- 'Protect & Perfect' Advanced eye cream, 15ml - norm £18 at Boots.
- 'Protect & Perfect' lip cream, 10ml - norm £10 at Boots.
- 'Radiant Results' purifying clay cleanser, 150ml - norm £9.50 at Boots.
- 'Radiant Results' oil-free eye make-up remover, 100ml - norm £8.50 at Boots.
- Airbrush Away primer, 30ml – norm £16.50 at Boots.
- 'Instant Results' hydration mask, 100ml - norm £15 at Boots.
- 'High Shine' lip gloss in 'Naturally Nude', 8ml - norm £9 at Boots.
- 'Lash Impact' mascara in 'Black', 7ml - norm £13.50 at Boots.
- 'Protect & Perfect' Intense Advanced serum boost mask, 20.75g (one) - worth £6.25 based on full-size box of four masks at Boots.
We correctly predicted this deal would happen in our Christmas Deals Predictor 2019.