0 Current Deals
FROM FRI 6 DEC
MoneySavers wait all year for this and get in a real lather about it… If you go online to Boots* or visit one of its stores (find your nearest*), you can get a Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set for £30 until 11.59pm on Fri 27 Dec, while stocks last.
This gift set, which includes body butter, a face mask and mascara, is normally £60, but if the products were bought individually they would cost about £70. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so go quick if you want to clean up with this one. This is part of a Boots Christmas promo called 'The Big Deal' (formerly 'Star Gift'), which has always been popular with MoneySavers. Each week it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas.
Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set includes:
- 'Clean On Me' moisture shower gel, 500ml - norm £5.20 at Boots
- 'The Scrub Of Your Life' body buffer, 200ml - norm £5.60 at Boots
- 'The Righteous Butter' body butter, 300ml - norm £8 at Boots
- 'Original Pink' body spray, 100ml – norm £4 at Soap & Glory (currently OOS)
- 'Fizz-a-ball' original pink bath bomb, 100g – norm £4 at Boots
- 'Wonditioner' intensive conditioning hair mask, 300ml - norm £9 at Boots
- 'Face soap and clarity' 3-in-1 daily vitamin C facial wash, 350ml - norm £8 at Boots
- 'Bright & Beautiful' radiance mask, 29g – norm £4 at Boots
- 'Hand Food' hand cream, 250ml - norm £6.80 at Boots
- 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lip gloss in ‘Bare Enough’, 7ml – norm £9 at Boots
- 'Thick & Fast' collagen coat mascara in ‘Black’, 10ml – norm £10.50 at Boots
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Register with Boots* via this link and you'll get your first 25 6"x4" prints free. Delivery's 99p.
As Snapfish, Boots and Truprint are part of the District Photo network, signing up to one means you'll hold an account with them all. This means you can only take advantage of the free prints offers for new customers at EITHER Boots, Truprint or Snapfish - not all.
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get 10 Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually 4 per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
Latest Expired Deals
Soap & Glory Black Friday set £25
Norm £50, incl mascara and lip gloss. Not the biggie people wait for
You can get a Soap & Glory 'A Beauty-Full House' set for £25 from Boots*, online and in stores, instead of the normal £50 price until Tue 3 Dec subject to stock.
This set isn't the biggie that most people wait for - it's Soap & Glory's Black Friday offer. We reckon this Soap & Glory set is a pretty good deal as buying the items separately would cost £59.
The set contains:
- ‘Thick & Fast’ HD mascara in ‘Black’, 10ml – norm £10.50 at Boots.
- ‘Supercat’ liquid black eyeliner pen, 1.6g – norm £6.50 at Boots.
- ‘Love At First Blush’ shimmer powder, 7.5g – norm £11 at Boots.
- Archery brow defining crayon & setting gel in ‘Brown Gel’, 0.2g & 2.5ml – norm £10 at Boots.
- ‘Sexy Mother Pucker’ lip gloss in ‘Bare Enough’, 7ml – norm £9 at Boots.
- 'One Heck Of A Blot' power primer, 30ml – norm £12 at Boots.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
- ‘Thick & Fast’ HD mascara in ‘Black’, 10ml – norm £10.50 at Boots.
£25 Ted Baker skincare set (norm £50)
Incl body wash, body lotion etc.
If you go online to Boots* or visit one of its stores by 11.59pm on Thu 5 Dec, you could get a Ted Baker 'Suite Harmony' skincare set for £25 (norm £50), subject to availability. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so go quick if you want to clean up with this one. This is part of a Boots Christmas promo called 'The Big Deal' (formerly 'Star Gift'), which has always been popular with MoneySavers. Each week it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas. We reckon this is a decent deal for £25, as we worked out the contents would be £63ish individually.
The Ted Baker 'Suite Harmony' set includes:
- Peony Spritz Body Lotion 250ml - norm £6.80 (was £8.50) at Boots
- Floral Bliss Body Lotion 250ml - norm £6.80 (was £8.50) at Boots.
- Peony Spritz body wash 300ml - norm £10.20, based on 200ml size at Boots
- Midnight Bloom shimmer body wash 200ml - norm £6.80 (was £8.50) at Boots
- Floral Bliss body wash 300ml - norm £10.20, based on 200ml size at Boots.
- Floral Bliss body soufflé 50ml - similar worth £4.16 in set of three items at Boots.
- Peony Spritz body soufflé 50ml - similar worth £4.16 in set of three items at Boots.
- Opulent Crush face sheet mask 25g - similar worth £4 at Boots.
- Floral Bliss face sheet mask 25g - similar worth £4 at Boots.
- Opulent Crush in-shower body lotion 250ml - similar worth £6.80 at Boots.
- Eye mask - not normally sold separately.