0 Current Deals
Boots* is offering up to 50% off on fragrance, make-up and electricals in its early Black Friday sale.
From what we saw last year, deals mostly stayed at the same price throughout the week and weren't discounted further on Black Friday itself.
It's worth noting that some items Boots offered were the same price or cheaper elsewhere, so make sure you do your own price comparisons before buying.
Examples of deals we've spotted at 5.03pm on Fri 22 Nov:
- Real Techniques prep and prime set* - £9.99 (was £19.99). Next cheapest we found £19.99 at Lookfantastic.
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million For Women EDP, 50ml* - £37.50 (was £64). Next cheapest we found £44.50 at Superdrug.
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men EDP, 100ml* - £39.90 (was £66.50). Next cheapest we found £58 at Superdrug.
Not so good deals
- Dyson AM09 hot + cool fan heater* - £299.99 (was £399.99) found CHEAPER at John Lewis*, £299
Important: Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the Black Friday hype, and only ever buy what you need and can afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you’ve found the best deal – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
FROM FRI 6 DEC
MoneySavers wait all year for this and get in a real lather about it… From Fri 6 Dec, if you go online to Boots* or visit one of its stores (find your nearest*), you can get a Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set for £30 until 11.59pm on Fri 27 Dec, while stocks last.
This gift set, which includes body butter, a face mask and mascara, is normally £60, but if the products were bought individually they would cost about £70. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so go quick if you want to clean up with this one. This is part of a Boots Christmas promo called 'The Big Deal' (formerly 'Star Gift'), which has always been popular with MoneySavers. Each week it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas.
Soap & Glory 'Sweet Tin-tations' body care set includes:
- 'Clean On Me' moisture shower gel, 500ml - norm £5.20 at Boots
- 'The Scrub Of Your Life' body buffer, 200ml - norm £5.60 at Boots
- 'The Righteous Butter' body butter, 300ml - norm £8 at Boots
- 'Original Pink' body spray, 100ml – norm £4 at Soap & Glory (currently OOS)
- 'Fizz-a-ball' original pink bath bomb, 100g – norm £4 at Boots
- 'Wonditioner' intensive conditioning hair mask, 300ml - norm £9 at Boots
- 'Face soap and clarity' 3-in-1 daily vitamin C facial wash, 350ml - norm £8 at Boots
- 'Bright & Beautiful' radiance mask, 29g – norm £4 at Boots
- 'Hand Food' hand cream, 250ml - norm £6.80 at Boots
- 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lip gloss in ‘Bare Enough’, 7ml – norm £9 at Boots
- 'Thick & Fast' collagen coat mascara in ‘Black’, 10ml – norm £10.50 at Boots
From Wed 20 Nov, if you go online to Boots, or shop in store (find your nearest*), you can get a No7 gift set with £87-worth of beauty products inside for £25.
The £25 'The Beauty Wardrobe' gift set* (currently £50, half-price from Wed) contains eight full-size and mini beauty products, including mascara, eyeshadow and shimmer palette - full contents below. At normal full price, these would cost £87 if you were to buy the included products separately – based on the proportionate cost of the full-sized equivalents - so getting it all for £25 is a cracking deal.
If you’ve slightly more to spend, Boots also has a £35 'Treasure Treats' gift set* (this link won't work till Wed), with £104-worth of beauty and skincare products. This contains 10 full-size and mini items - see below for full contents.
Standard delivery's £3.50, or you can collect in store for free. While Boots says there's plenty of stock, you may want to go quick as No7 gift sets are are usually snapped up fast.
- The full 360 mascara (7ml) - norm £14
- Stay Perfect liquid liner in 'Black' (1.7g, full-size) - norm £8.50
- Stay Perfect eyeshadows in 'Wheatsheaf', 'Beach Shine' & 'Mink' (3 x 1.9g, full-size) - norm £7 each
- Matte liquid lips in 'Conquer' & 'Grace' (2 x 4ml, full-size) - norm £10 each
- Shimmer palette in 'Rose' (10g, full-size) - norm £13.50
- Limited edition eye contour brush - norm £10
- Dramatic lift mascara in 'Black' (4.5ml, mini) - norm £8.67, based on full-sized 7ml version
- Stay Perfect eyeshadow trio in 'Sugar Plum' (3g, full-size) - norm £10
- Stay Perfect amazing eyes pencil (full-size) - norm £7
- Matte liquid lips in 'Freedom' (4ml, full-size) - norm £10
- Airbrush away primer (30ml, full-size) - norm £16.50
- Radiant Results revitalising toning water (200ml, full-size) - norm £8
- Radiant Results revitalising eye make-up remover (100ml, full-size) - norm £8.50
- Radiant Results nourishing melting gel cleanser (150ml, full-size) - norm £9.50
- Lash Impact lash primer (7ml, full-size) - norm £13
- Voucher for a free Match made bronzer (choose from 'Caramel', 'Golden Sand' or 'Maple') - norm £12.50
If you're looking for more beauty bargain deals, see Superdrug Black Friday early access sale.
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Latest Expired Deals
£160ish of No7 beauty products for £42
Popular Boots beauty Advent calendar is back for 2019
MSE Update, Thu 25 Oct 1.20pm: This deal has been very popular with MoneySavers, and stock of the calendar has now sold out online. We've asked Boots whether stock is still available in stores, and it has confirmed stock is either sold out or extremely low.
If you’re a fan of Boots No7 beauty products, this could be a Christmas cracker, as even if you're not intending to open an Advent calendar each day, this is a way of grabbing beauty items you'd buy anyway at a fraction of the normal price.
It contains 25 full-size and mini No7 beauty and skincare products, including mascara, nail polish, eyeshadow and creams – see below for the full contents. We reckon these would cost £160ish if you were to buy the included products separately – based on the proportionate cost of the full-sized equivalents in Boots' current 3for2 offer – so getting it all for £42 could leave you in seventh heaven.
Standard delivery's £3.50 or you can collect in store for free. While Boots says there's plenty of stock, you may want to go quick as these are usually snapped up fast. See our round-up of other top beauty Advent calendars.
- Amazing Eyes pencil in ‘Black’ (1.1g, full-size) - norm £7.50
- Intense Volume mascara in 'Black' (7ml, full-size) - norm £10
- Flawless Finish sponge (full-size) - norm £7
- Precision Lips liner in ‘Nude’ (0.3g, full-size) - norm £7
- Lip gloss in ‘Naturally Nude’ (8ml, full-size) - norm £9
- Gel Finish nail colour in 'Midnight' (10ml, full-size) - norm £7.50
- Slanted tweezers (full-size) - norm £8
- Blusher in ‘Damson Mist’ (3g, full-size) - norm £9
- Voucher for mono eyeshadow in colour of your choice (full-size) - worth £7
- Voucher for Lash Impact lash serum (6ml, full-size) - worth £16
- Skin illuminator in ‘Nude’ (30ml, full-size) - norm £12.50
- Small eye contour brush (full-size) - norm £10
- Felt tip eyeliner (1.6g, full-size) - norm £8
- Nourishing nail & cuticle care (10ml) - norm £6
- Radiant Results wipes (15 wipes, mini) - worth £3.75 based on full-sized 30 wipes version
- Laboratories serum (3ml, mini) - worth £7.60 based on full-sized 15ml version
- Airbrush Away primer (10ml, mini) - worth £5.50 based on full-sized 30ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced eye cream (5ml, mini) - worth £6 based on full-sized 15ml version
- Instant Results Revitalising peel-off mask (10ml, mini) - worth £1.73 based on full-sized 75ml version
- High Shine lip crayon in 'Day Dreamer' (2.71g, full-size) - norm £9
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced day cream (25ml, mini) - worth £12.50 based on full-sized 50ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced night cream (25ml, mini) - worth £12.50 based on full-sized 50ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced serum (5ml, mini) - worth £3.40 based on full-sized 50ml version
- Hydrogel eye masks (6g, two sachets) - worth £6 based on full-sized five sachet version
- Radiant Results daily face polish (15ml, mini) - worth £1.35 based on full-sized 100ml version
Fenty beauty make-up palette £20 (worth £40ish)
Online and in selected stores
If you go online to Boots or visit one of its stores you can get a Fenty Galaxy eyeshadow palette for £19.50 (we reckon it's worth £40ish based on a similar palette sold at Boots), until 11.59pm on Wed 29 Oct, subject to availability. Delivery's £3.50, or you can click and collect for free in store (find your nearest).
This is the first of the annual Boots Christmas offers (previously known as ‘Star Gifts’ but now labelled 'The Big Deal'). These are popular with MoneySavers and in the MSE Forum each year. Each week, it releases an offer on a different gift product in the lead up to Christmas. For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.