0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7. Also look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list).
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Register with Boots* via this link and you'll get your first 25 6"x4" prints free. Delivery's 99p.
As Snapfish, Boots and Truprint are part of the District Photo network, signing up to one means you'll hold an account with them all. This means you can only take advantage of the free prints offers for new customers at EITHER Boots, Truprint or Snapfish - not all.
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get 10 Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually 4 per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
Latest Expired Deals
Soap & Glory 'Spa of Wonder' £24.30
Body care set worth £78ish if bought separately
This gift set, which includes body butter, face wash and mascara, contains products worth £78ish if bought individually. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
Boots wasn't able to give us an indication of stock levels, so go quick if you want to clean up with this one.
Soap & Glory 'Spa of Wonder' body care set includes:
- 'Clean on Me' shower cream, 500ml, norm £6.50 at Boots.
- 'The Righteous Butter' 3in1 body wash, 250ml, norm £7 at Boots.
- 'The Scrub Of Your Life' body buffer 200ml, norm £7 at Boots.
- 'The Righteous Butter' body butter 300ml, norm £10 at Boots.
- 'Smoothie Star' moisturising body milk 500ml, norm £10 at Boots.
- 'Face Soap and Clarity' 3-in-1 facial wash 350ml, norm £8 at Boots.
- 'Bright & Beautiful' face mask, 34.6g, norm £4 at Boots.
- 'Thick & Fast' HD mascara 10ml, norm £10.50 at Boots.
- 'Supercat' eyeliner in black, 1.6g, norm £6.50 at Boots.
- 'Sexy Mother Pucker' lip gloss in 'Plums Up' (purple shade), 7ml, norm £9 at Boots.
Be careful though - there's more than one Soap & Glory gift set currently available at Boots, so make sure you get 'Spa of Wonder' if you want this deal.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Boots free eye test (norm £25)
Book appointment and show voucher in store until 31 Aug
Simply print or download the voucher at the link above and take it to your appointment – you can book this online, at a Boots Opticians store, or by calling 0345 125 3753.
Boots has confirmed there's no obligation to act on its advice, or to make a purchase. If you do need new glasses, see our Cheap Glasses page for the latest deals.
You can't use this offer if you're under 16 (or up to 18 and in full-time education), over 60, have been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma, or if you live in Scotland, as you're entitled to free eye tests through the NHS.
Only one free eye test per person, subject to appointment availability.