0 Current Deals
10 days left
If you go in store to Boots (find your nearest*) you can get a '£10 off £20 spend' coupon valid on No7 beauty products until 1 Sep with any purchase. This also includes picking up the Boots magazine, which is free if you've an Advantage card, which itself is free to get. The coupon isn't inside the magazine, it's given separately when you take the magazine to the till.
The magazine's £1 without the card, but if you can't find the mag Boots says everyone who shops in store this month will get the coupon along with their receipt - no matter how little they spend. So you could pick up a stick of gum and still receive it.
How to max the coupon
You can stack this coupon with other Boots offers if you buy in store, such as the 'free' 'Maple Glow' palette* (norm £25) when you buy two or more items from a selection of No7 products*. See my blog Trick to get £45 of No7 beauty products for £10 for more information.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Register with Boots* via this link and you'll get your first 25 6"x4" prints free. Delivery's 99p.
As Snapfish, Boots and Truprint are part of the District Photo network, signing up to one means you'll hold an account with them all. This means you can only take advantage of the free prints offers for new customers at EITHER Boots, Truprint or Snapfish - not all.
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get 10 Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually 4 per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
Latest Expired Deals
£22 Sanctuary Spa 'Golden Summer Beach Bag' skincare set (norm £45)
Incl reusable beach bag, beach towel, body wash, hand cream etc
If you go online to Boots* or into one of its larger stores, you can pick up a Sanctuary Spa 'Golden Summer Beach Bag' set for £22 (norm £45) until Tue 16 July, or while stock lasts. Delivery's £3.50 if you order online, or you can collect in a store for free.
These Sanctuary Spa sets are often popular with MoneySavers, so go quick if you want this. For other beauty boxes/sets, see our Cheap Beauty page.
FREE beauty products goody bag at Boots Covent Garden
First 200 people through the door only, incl products from No7, S&G, Clinique
If you're in London near Covent Garden at 11am on Thu 27 Jun, the new Boots store is celebrating its grand opening by giving out free goody bags filled with beauty products for the first 200 people. The goody bags (see image below) will be a mix of full-size and mini products, including brands like No7, Soap & Glory, Clinique and others.
What's more, the first 100 people in line can get a free pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses, worth about £130. Boots told us you'll be able to queue outside before the doors open at 11am, and you'll be given a numbered card so you should know whether you'll get the goody bag or not from the number. It's not guaranteed, and as the value of the freebies is high, you'll need to get there early if it's something you'd like.
If you're not lucky enough to be one of the first 200 in line, there will still be free makeovers, giveaways and different goody bags from brands like No7 and Soap & Glory throughout the day. There's also a meet and greet with YouTuber Jordan Lipscombe at the Urban Decay counter, which will also have ice lollies and the chance to get a glitter makeover and goody bag. There will also be in-store yoga with Hippeas snacks as well as other events on the day.