0 Current Deals
Via Advantage card app for the whole month of your birthdayOngoing
If you're a member of the Boots Advantage Card* scheme, check your email on the first of the month of your birthday, and you should receive information on how to claim double points for your birthday month via the Boots app*.
You'll need to add the promotion manually to your Advantage Card via the app before swiping it in store, or you won't get your double birthday points.
The birthday double points are not valid on infant milks, prescriptions, postage stamps, giftcards or travel/insurance/opticians/hearing care/kitchen appliances or plastic bags.
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get eight Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually four per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
Latest Expired Deals
£37 of No7 beauty products for £13.50
Online only, while stock lastsExpired
If you buy two qualifying No7 products* online at Boots, you get a free No7 'Bold Burgundy Collection' face and eye palette (which Boots says is normally £25 when sold separately) until 11.59pm on Tuesday 23 August, or while stock lasts.
You can see all 100+ qualifying products through the link above – when we checked on Monday 1 August, the cheapest items included a No7 pencil sharpener* (£4.95), nail polishes* (£5.95) and lip pencil* (£6.95).
In theory, you could spend just £9.90 (two pencil sharpeners) plus £1.50 click & collect fee, to get the free £25 face and eye palette (pictured above), but we figured most people likely don't need two pencil sharpeners... which is why we've headlined this trick on buying two nail polishes for £11.90 instead, as it's a more realistic buy. Get those, and you'll have almost £37 of No7 beauty products for £13.40, including the £1.50 click & collect fee (or £15.65 if you want it delivered).
Of course, you can mix and match between the items to get things you want, we just chose a cheap example. If you have other items you need to buy as well, click & collect is free on orders over £15, so you could cut out the £1.50 fee that way.
The free No7 'Bold Burgundy Collection'* face and eye palette has six matte and shimmer eyeshadows and two powder highlighters. It'll be automatically added to your basket once you've selected the two qualifying No7 products.
For other ways to save, see our full list of Make-up & Beauty Deals.
£133 of No7 beauty and skincare products for £35
'Beauty Vault' contents, including mascara, eye pencil, cleanser and moreExpired
This is one many MoneySavers wait for... the annual No7 Beauty Vault set. The set is now available for anyone to buy online via the Boots website* and in stores.
Stock is likely to sell quickly, so if you want this set then it's worth picking up sooner rather than later.
Boots says says the nine products included would cost £132.60 if bought individually (when we checked prices on Tuesday 12 July, with offers we found it would cost £84.80), but you'll pay £35 for the set. It contains:
- Radiance+ Daily Energising exfoliating cleanser, 100ml - £7.77
- The Full 360 waterproof mascara in 'Black', 7ml - £13.95
- Airbrush Away primer, 30ml - £10.77
- Laboratories dark circle corrector in 'Light/Medium', 15ml - £12.47
- Radiance+ Vitamin C Daily Brightening Moisturiser, 50ml - £8.97
- Biodegradable cleansing wipes, 30-pack - £2.97
- Stay Perfect eye pencil in 'Black', 1.2g - £7.95
- High Shine lip gloss in 'Pink Slip', 8ml - £9.95
- Midnight Glow face & eye palette plus two brushes - £10
For other ways to save see our cheap make-up and beauty deals.