0 Current Deals
Boots Advantage cardholders aged 60 or over can get eight Advantage Card points per £1 spent (usually four per £1) on Boots branded products by signing up to Boots Health Club*.
Once registered, you'll be sent a printable voucher via email to show in-store, with your Advantage card, for the extra points.
There are always ways to save money at Boots*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for Advantage Card customers. If you sign up to the Boots Advantage Card* it will allow you access to personalised coupons and discounts via the Boots app* (available on iOS and Android only), as well as let you know about promotional offers such as regular triple points events and competitions.
- Coupons, cashback and freebies. Look out for coupons/freebies with products, such as around the neck of liquid soap bottles, or online for coupons and cashback to save on your shopping (see our regularly updated coupons list). Make sure you look out for coupons in store inside the free (to Advantage Card holders, £1 otherwise) Health & Beauty magazine*, or freebies attached to the magazine cover as well as coupons from the till, such as £5 off No 7.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Superdrug. If you’re not committed to buying from Boots, check out our deals from Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
- Had a problem with Boots? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Boots*.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, you can get personalised offers and discounts at Boots* by downloading the Boots app. The offers vary for each person, as they are tailored to your shopping habits.
How to get the app and offers
- Download the Boots app* via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to 'My offers' and sign in using your Advantage Card number. This links your card to the app and you can then select offers by loading them onto your card.
- Choose the offers you'd like to use in 'Offers just for me' and select 'Load offer to Advantage Card'.
- Next time you use your Advantage Card, the cashier or self-checkout will ask you if you want to use the offer in that transaction.
What can I get?
These are some examples of offers we've seen when trying the app (of course as the offers are personalised, not everyone will receive the same ones):
- £1.50 off when you spend £15 or more in a single transaction
- 20% off a shower gel or body wash
- 100 points when you buy two or more shampoo or conditioner products
What if I don't have a smartphone?
You can also use the Boots website* to select offers and load them to your Advantage Card. Just register or log-in to view your account and offers.
Latest Expired Deals
£114 of No7 beauty products for £60
Including hydration mask, hand cream, mascara, eye masks & moreExpired
If you go online to Boots* you can get its No7 'Mother's Day Bundle' skincare set for £60. If you were to buy the contents individually it would normally cost £150.50 but because of current offers on the Boots website, you could get 'em all separately for £114 when we checked.
If you're buying for Mother's Day and choosing standard free shipping, it'll likely now arrive after Sun 14 Mar, but you can also collect from a store for free – usually within two days but it can vary by store (you'll be able to choose an available day at checkout).
The deal is also available in some stores, though of course we can't guarantee there'll be stock so you shouldn't make a special trip. You can use the 'Find in store' feature on the product page at the Boots website to get an indication of stock availability near you.
We've asked Boots how long this set will be available but it hasn't got back to us yet, so go quick if you want it. It's worth noting it doesn't come presented in a gift box, so you'll need to pick one up elsewhere if that's how you'd like to present the bundle.
What's in the bundle?
It's worth noting when we checked online, the £11.50 hand cream displayed as free in the 3for2 offer, not the £10 hydration mask as expected, so we used this basket in our calculations.
Boots says the set is worth £131.50, but we reckon they've not taken into account the full-price of the booster serum.
Boots £70ish of skincare products for £27
Including No7, L'Oreal, Burts Bees, Isle of Paradise, etcExpired
If you go online to Boots* you can get the 'Skincare Hydration' beauty box for about £27 delivered, until 11.59pm on Wed 31 Mar. Boots sells the box containing £69 of products for £30, but when you enter our blagged code HYDRATION22 at the checkout, it brings it down to £26.90 delivered (£23.40 for the box itself plus £3.50 for delivery).
Delivery's free when you spend £30 or more, so if you needed a few bits you could add more items and not pay for delivery. Boots said stock levels are good, but if it's popular it could sell out sooner, so go quick if it's something you're after. For other ways to save, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals.
What's in the box?
It contains seven items, including six full-size and one mini. See our calculations and exactly what's inside below.