0 Current Deals
If you go online to M&S*, you can get 20% off when you buy two pieces of selected furniture, including bedroom, living room, kitchen, nursery and dining room furniture.
On the M&S website it says delivery's usually free for most furniture items. We've asked M&S for full details on furniture delivery and we'll update you here when we know more.
Add two of the selected items to your basket and the 20% discount will be automatically applied at the checkout.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you go online to M&S* or into a store, you can get 4for3 on selected knickers. Delivery's £3.50 or collect in store for free.
Add three items from the 4for3 mix & match selection* to your basket and the cost of the cheapest one will be automatically deducted at the checkout. In stores, items valid in the 3for2 will be clearly marked.
There are always ways to save money at M&S*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and M&S came in the top 10, with a 39% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check the online offers page. The M&S offers page* lists offers from all departments - these are often on multi-buys, so it's worth checking if you need to buy more than one of something.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins. If you're not committed to buying from M&S, check out our deals from Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Very and Littlewoods, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with M&S? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to M&S*.
Latest Expired Deals
£5 off selected Mother's Day couriered flowers
Eg, 100-stem bouquet for £25 couriered
There's no code to enter as the discount has already been applied automatically. Delivery's free – you can select the day of delivery, but you can't choose a specific time slot – the flowers will be delivered between 7am and 7pm.
- £25 100-stem bouquet* - 80 daffodils and 20 purple tulips
- £25 pastel tulip gift bag* - 13 purple tulips, 13 pink/lilac tulips and 2 sandriana lime
The last order deadline for free Mother's Day delivery is 2pm on Sat 21 Mar.
What if the flowers arrive late or damaged?
If you have any issues with your flowers, M&S says to get in contact with it by calling 0333 014 8000, by completing its email form*, or chatting with a live agent.
For crafty ways to create your own flowers with tissue paper, we like this old forum thread on tissue paper wedding decorations.
M&S 'up to 70% off' boosted sale online
Eg, £7 kids' padded coat (norm £21), £15 men's tailored fit shirt (norm £45)
As predicted, the M&S sale* has boosted to 'up to 70% off' online, after launching at 'up to 50% off' on Fri 6 Mar. The sale is across women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing, as well as home and beauty, while stock lasts. Delivery's £3.50 for orders under £50.
What we've seen
When we checked on Fri 20 Mar, there were 900+ items in the sale. Not everything had the full 70% off, but we found plenty of items that were reduced by more than 50%. Here are some strong examples:
- Children's padded coat* - £6.99 (was £21)
- Men's tailored fit shirt* - £14.99 (was £45)
- Women's midi dress* - £15.19 (was £49.50)
- Men's leather brogues* - £18.99 (was £69)
- Women's leather bag* - £20.69 (was £69)
- Men's navy wool jacket* - £34.99 (was £115)
M&S says the sale is on while stocks last. For online shopping tips, see our cheap online shopping guide.