0 Current Deals
If you go online to M&S* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get up to 50% off selected items in its sale. Delivery's £3.99 or free if you're spending £60 or more (in-store click and collect is also free).
When we checked on Thursday 21 September, there were over 5,500 items discounted across men's, women's and kids' clothing, as well as beauty and home. As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
Our checks showed an average discount of about 40%, with a few items discounted by more than 50%, across a wide range of brands. Here are some strong examples we found:
M&S own-brand items:
- Paisley tie & pocket square set* – £5 (was £15)
- Paddington pyjamas (1-7 years)* – £7 (were £15)
- Square neck shirred midaxi dress* – £22 (was £45)
- Fat Face wide leg cropped jeans (3-13 years)* – £12 (were £24). Next cheapest we found, £16 at Fat Face.
- Nobody's Child V-neck midi smock dress* – £21 (was £69). Next cheapest we found, £39 at Nobody's Child.
- Lyle & Scott pocketed swim shorts* – £22 (were £45). Next cheapest we found, £45 at John Lewis.
M&S may not always be the cheapest place to buy branded items, even in a sale, so always compare prices elsewhere to check you're getting a good deal.
Looking for more clothing deals? See our full list of fashion sales and discounts.
There are always ways to save money at M&S*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and M&S came in the top 10, with a 39% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check the online offers page. The M&S offers page* lists offers from all departments - these are often on multi-buys, so it's worth checking if you need to buy more than one of something.
- Check out similar retailers, for example John Lewis. If you're not committed to buying from M&S, check out our deals from John Lewis, House of Fraser, and Very, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with M&S? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to M&S*.
Latest Expired Deals
£111 of skincare for £25 at M&S
Nine-item set including Emma Hardie, L'Occitane, Pixi and REN. Delivery's £4Expired
M&S is offering a 'Beauty Discovery'* skincare box for £25, while stock lasts. It contains nine products from big brands such as Emma Hardie, L'Occitane, Pixi, REN – see below for the full list. M&S reckons the contents are worth £120, our calculations came out at £111, but either way, it's a decent discount.
If ordering online, delivery's £3.99, or you can collect in store for free. The box is also available in some M&S stores – select 'Find in store' on the product page* to see if there are any in stock near you.
M&S beauty boxes are popular with MoneySavers, so if you want this it's best to go quick.
Looking for men's skincare instead? M&S has another beauty box with £76 of men's skincare for £25.
Nine items – three full-sized and the rest are mini or travel-sized. Here's what you get, plus the cheapest price we found if bought separately when we checked on Tuesday 12 September:
- Dr Paw Paw original balm, 10ml – £1.97 at Superdrug
- Emma Hardie Moringa balm, 30ml – £15 at M&S (based on full sized 50ml)
- L’Occitane Shea Butter hand cream, 30ml – £9 at L'Occitane
- Percy & Reed Wonderbalm, 75ml – £22 at M&S
- Pixi Glow Tonic, 100ml – £10 at Pixi
- Shay & Blue Tallulah Camellia, 10ml – £21 at Asos
- Fresh Elements Soak Star Overnight moisture cream, 50ml – £12.50 at M&S
- Apothecary Calm hand wash, 250ml – £5 at M&S
- REN Evercalm Global Protection day cream, 15ml – £15 at REN
For other ways to save on beauty, see our make-up and skincare deals.
£76 of men's grooming & skincare products for £25 at M&S
Six-item set including Clinique and L'Occitane. Delivery's £4Expired
M&S has put together a six-item men's 'Grooming Edit'* box with shower gel, after shave balm, face scrub and more for £25, including big brands such as Clinique and L'Occitane – see the full list. By our calculations, it would cost £76 if you were to buy all the products individually.
If ordering online, delivery's £3.99, or you can collect at a store for free. The grooming box is also available in some M&S stores – select 'Find in store' on the product page* to see if there are any in stock near you before making a trip. The box is available while stock lasts, so go quick if it's something you want.
Six items – four full-sized and the rest are mini or travel-sized. Here's what you get, plus the cheapest price we found if bought separately when we checked on Tuesday 12 September:
- L’Occitane L’Occitan men's shower gel, 250ml – £17 on Amazon
- L’Occitane Cap Cedrat after shave balm, 75ml – £20.99 on Amazon
- Murdock beard moisturiser, 50ml – £14 at Murdock
- Discover Men's spiced amber, 50ml – £5 at M&S (based on full sized 100ml)
- Clinique For Men face scrub, 15ml – £10 at Look Fantastic
- Men’s Formula 3 in 1 cleanser, 200ml – £9.50 at M&S
For other ways to save on grooming, see our skincare deals.