If you click a link with an * to go through to a provider, we may get paid. This usually only happens if you get a product from it. This is what funds our team of journalists, and keeps us free to use. Yet there are two crucial things you need to know about this.
- This never impacts our editorial recommendations – if it's in, it's in there because we independently rate it best.
- You'll always get as good a deal (or better) than if you went direct.
For a more detailed explanation see How MSE is financed.
0 Current Deals
If you go online to M&S* or into a store, you can get 4for3 on selected knickers. Delivery's £3.50 or collect in store for free.
Add three items from the 4for3 mix & match selection* to your basket and the cost of the cheapest one will be automatically deducted at the checkout. In stores, items valid in the 3for2 will be clearly marked.
MSE weekly email
FREE weekly MoneySaving email
For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes simply sign up today – it's spam-free!
There are always ways to save money at M&S*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required.
- Try haggling. In May 2016 we polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success and M&S came in the top 10, with a 39% success rate - so it's worth a go. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Check the online offers page. The M&S offers page* lists offers from all departments - these are often on multi-buys, so it's worth checking if you need to buy more than one of something.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins. If you're not committed to buying from M&S, check out our deals from Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Very and Littlewoods, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with M&S? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to M&S*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know on Twitter @MSE_Deals or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org..
Latest Expired Deals
M&S 'up to 50% off' sale
Across men's, women's, kids', beauty and homeExpired
If you go online to M&S* or into a store (find your nearest*), you can get up to 50% off in its sale, while stocks last. Delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £50 or more. You can also click and collect in store for free.
When we checked on Monday 6 March, there were over 4,400 styles discounted across men's, women's and kids' clothing, as well as beauty and home. As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after. We've asked M&S when the sale ends and we'll update here when we know more.
Although the sale is billed as ‘up to 50% off’, we spotted a few items that had an even stronger discount.
Here are some examples we found when we checked on Monday 6 March:
- Kids' pure cotton gingham blouse* – £6.50 (was £14)
- Women's pure cotton tie dye pocked T-shirt* – £7 (was £15)
- Men's pure cotton joggers* – £12 (were £30)
Looking for more clothing deals? See our full list of fashion sales and discounts.
M&S Mother's Day bouquets from £25 delivered
Including 100 stems for £25. Delivery excludes Northern IrelandExpired
If you go online to M&S* you can order a bouquet for Mum with free couriered delivery from £25.
If you want your bouquet to arrive on Mother's Day itself (Sunday 19 March) it must be ordered by 2pm on Saturday 18 March. Delivery takes place any day of your choice between Tuesday 14 and Sunday 19 March – subject to availability.
All flowers will be delivered between 8am and 8pm, but you can't choose a specific time slot. You can also add a free gift message to your bouquet.
When we checked on Monday 6 March, we spotted these examples:
- 100 Delightful Daffodils & Narcissus* - (100 stems) - £25
- Seasonal Posy* (22 stems) - £25
- Rose & Hyacinth Pink Flowers Bouquet* (15 stems) - £30
M&S deliver across England, Scotland and Wales, but there are some location exceptions.
In past years, some big firms' Mother's Day deliveries have gone wrong, so always consider that risk before buying.
What if the flowers arrive late or damaged?
If you have any issues with your flowers, M&S says to get in contact with it by calling 0333 014 8000, by completing its email form, or chatting with a live agent.