John Lewis deals
0 Current Deals
You can get a full school uniform (ages 3-16) at John Lewis* from £23 online and in stores. Delivery's £3.50 and Click & Collect from selected John Lewis and Waitrose stores is £2.
When we looked on Tue 2 July, selected uniform items were reduced in the John Lewis sale - so you may find you can stock up for slightly less.
What do you get?
Prices vary depending on size.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways you can save money at John Lewis*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save money at John Lewis include:
- £2 Click & Collect. Save on delivery if you're spending less than £50 by collecting your items from a store (find your nearest*). Orders of £50+ get free delivery, and £30+ orders get free Click & Collect.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success haggling, and John Lewis shoppers had a success rate of 72% - so it's definitely worth a try if you're feeling brave. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Shop in the sale. John Lewis has a long history of price-matching its rivals, so watch out when Debenhams or House of Fraser has sales on, as chances are you’ll get similar discounts in John Lewis.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Debenhams, House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from John Lewis, check for deals from other department stores such as Debenhams, House of Fraser and Selfridges, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with John Lewis? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to John Lewis*.
Latest Expired Deals
John Lewis clearance - school uniform from £17.60
Online and in some stores
We've spotted a range of school uniform* at reduced prices now that the John Lewis 'up to 70% off' clearance sale is in full swing. It'll continue while stocks last, online and in open stores (find your nearest*). When reduced items are gone, they're gone for good, so go quick if you're after something particular for the new school year. As it's a clearance, not all sizes may be available.
Delivery's £3.50, or free if you're spending £50 or more.
Many of the school items in the clearance are for specific schools and include schools' official badges or colours, but when we looked online on Wed 15 Jul we spotted plenty of generic items of clothing too.
What do you get?
John Lewis 'up to 70% off' clearance sale
Online and in reopened stores. Different discounts across all departments
If you go online to John Lewis* or into a limited number of stores (see more on store reopening below) you'll find many items reduced across all departments in its clearance sale, while stocks last. Delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £50 or more.
The discounts vary across different categories:
Category Discount Womenswear* and Menswear* Up to 70% off Baby & Child* Up to 60% off Home* and Furniture & Lighting* Up to 50% off Sports & Leisure* Up to 50% off Electricals* Up to 30% off
John Lewis is reopening 13 of its 51 stores - two opened on Mon 15 Jun and another 11 are opening on Thu 18 Jun - see 'More info' below for a list of stores. John Lewis has confirmed that the clearance sale will also be available in the stores that are open.
Stores will have social distancing measures in place and you may have to queue outside if it's a busy time, so consider shopping online if you can. We've asked John Lewis when's generally the most quiet time to shop, but it wasn't able to give us an answer.
As is the nature of sales, stock is limited, so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.