0 Current Deals
You can get school uniform items (ages 3-16) online or in store (find your nearest*) from £7 at John Lewis*. Standard delivery's £3.50, or you can click and collect from £2. Many of the cheapest items are now running low in stock, so there's no guarantee that you'll be able to find the sizes or items you're after.
What can you get?
- 3x polo shirts* - £7-£13 (limited stock)
- Sweatshirt* - £6-£12
- 2x skirts* - £9-£11 (limited stock)
- Boys' trousers* - £9-£15 (very limited stock)
Prices vary depending on size.
There are always ways you can save money at John Lewis*, so even if there isn't a cracking deal out there that works for you, don't assume you can't cut your costs further.
Ways to save money at John Lewis include:
- £2 Click & Collect. Save on delivery if you're spending less than £50 by collecting your items from a store (find your nearest*). Orders of £50+ get free delivery, and £30+ orders get free Click & Collect.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to see in which shops they had most success haggling, and John Lewis shoppers had a success rate of 72% - so it's definitely worth a try if you're feeling brave. Read our Haggle on the High Street guide for more haggling tips.
- Shop in the sale. John Lewis has a long history of price-matching its rivals, so watch out when Debenhams or House of Fraser has sales on, as chances are you’ll get similar discounts in John Lewis.
- Check similar retailers, eg, Debenhams, House of Fraser. If you're not committed to buying from John Lewis, check for deals from other department stores such as Debenhams, House of Fraser and Selfridges, where you may find there's a better offer.
- Had a problem with John Lewis? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to John Lewis*.
Latest Expired Deals
John Lewis 'up to 50% off' summer sale
Online and in stores. Different discounts across all departmentsExpired
If you go online to John Lewis* or into a store (find your nearest*), you'll find many items reduced across all departments in its summer sale, while stock lasts. Delivery's £3.50 or free if you're spending £50 or more.
The discounts vary across different categories:
Category Discount Womenswear* and Home* Up to 50% off Menswear* Up to 50% off Baby & Child* Up to 30% off Furniture & Lighting* Up to 40% off Sports & Leisure* Up to 30% off
Although the sale is billed as up to 50% off, we found a few items had a higher discount.
Some strong examples we found when we checked on Mon 28 Jun include:
- Baby bear slippers* – £6 (were £12)
- Women's Carvela gold trainers* – £24 (were £89)
- Whistles jacquard dress* – £29 (was £99)
- Men's Dune lace-up brogues in tan* – £40 (were £50, reduced from £100)
As is the nature of sales, stock is limited, so go quick if there's something in particular you're after. If you're looking for more like this, see our Summer Sales round-up.
£100 John Lewis e-gift card free with BIG spend
On selected electricals. Eg, £920 Belling Farmhouse cookerExpired
If you're planning a substantial home electrical purchase, such as a new freezer, cooker or TV, you may be eligible to claim a free £100 John Lewis e-gift card* when buying online or in one of its stores (find your nearest*). To be eligible, you need to make a qualifying purchase (see 'How to get it' below) by 11.59pm on Tue 1 Jun and then claim your voucher between Tue 6 Jul - 20 Jul.
Important: You should only use this offer if you were planning to buy one of these items anyway. Don't see it as an excuse to overspend and remember the Money Mantras.
How to get it
1. To qualify for the reward, you need to be a new or existing member of the 'My John Lewis' loyalty scheme which is free and instant to join when you sign up* online.
2. You must be logged into your John Lewis online account, and have your My John Lewis member number registered to that account. Then, make a qualifying purchase* online. This means buying one of 336 selected electricals, which range in price starting from £920.
3. Crucially, you need to wait and remember to claim your e-gift card. Visit this John Lewis claim page* between Tue 6 Jul - 20 Jul to claim your e-gift card – set a reminder so you don't forget. It'll be emailed to you within seven days and is valid at John Lewis and Waitrose online or in stores for two years.
Is it worth it?
Let’s be honest, a lot of items at John Lewis are hardly MoneySaving, but if you’re planning a big spend, and you want to buy from John Lewis, then for some it’s worth looking at, and it could be a real winner.
Make sure you’ve done a solid price comparison (see our Online Shopping Tips) to be certain John Lewis is the best place to buy, when you factor in the £100 e-gift card and the fact John Lewis sells items with two years or more warranty at no extra cost.
Clearly, if your item is more than £100 cheaper elsewhere, this may not be the deal for you. Though even if it's only a bit cheaper elsewhere, if you've definitely no need for a £100 gift card, you might just want to shop where it's cheapest.
What electrical items are included?
You can find a full list of qualifying items* to be sure what you’re buying is included.
While branded items are rarely cheap, and John Lewis may not always have the cheapest price to begin with, it does have a price-matching policy*, which you may be able to use to get prices down if necessary.
Here are some examples we spotted on Mon 17 May:
John Lewis item Cheapest elsewhere
Belling Farmhouse 90DFT Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black* - £920
£988.97 at Appliances Direct
Samsung The Sero (2020) QLED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 43 inch with Rotating Screen* - £989
£989 at AO.com
Samsung RF50A5002B1 Freestanding 75/25 French Fridge Freezer, Black* - £1,029
£1,029 at AO.com AEG 8000 L8WEC166R Washer Dryer* - £1,099 £1,099 at AO.com
As you can see from the table, a few of the items are the same price elsewhere, however, if you factor in the £100 e-gift card then you should end up better off buying these items through John Lewis.
Can you get more than one e-gift card?
Only one e-gift card can be claimed per My John Lewis account, so you won't get multiple £100 e-gift cards if you order more than one qualifying product.