Cinema & Theatre deals
0 Current Deals
£10-£40 West End theatre tickets for Jan/Feb
When does the annual Official London Theatre sale start?Pre-sale in November
Every year, theatre lovers can get £10-£40 tickets for London West End shows, which in the past has included The Phantom of the Opera, Thriller, Wicked, and The Lion King via the Official London Theatre New Year Sale (previously Get Into London Theatre).
When will the sale begin?
Tickets will go on general sale on Tue 4 Dec at 10am, but as has been the case in previous years, some will be able to get tickets earlier:
- John Lewis Partnership card holder? Tickets will be available from Tue 20 Nov at 10am.
- Mastercard holder? Tickets will be available from Fri 23 Nov at 10am.
Which performances can I see?
Official London Theatre hasn't announced the full list of participating shows yet, but when it does, we'll update it here. We do know that the offer will be for performances between Tue 1 Jan 2019 and Fri 15 Feb 2019. See 'More info' for the full list of shows that were available in last year's promotion.
Once again, there will be no booking or postage fees.
For more ways to save in London, see our 40 London MoneySaving tips.
For reference, here's the full list of shows and ticket prices that were available at the start of the promotion in 2017:
- 42nd Street - £20 and £40 tickets
- Disney's Aladdin - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- An American in Paris - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Annie - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Birthday Party - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- A Christmas Carol - £20 and £40 tickets
- Matthew Bourne's Cinderella - £20 and £40 tickets
- The Comedy About a Bank Robbery - £30 and £40
- Dad's Army Radio Hour - £10 and £20 tickets
- Dreamgirls - £20 and £40 tickets
- Eugenius - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Exorcist - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Ferryman - £10, £30 and £40 tickets
- Five Guys Named Moe - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Girl From The North Country - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Grinning Man - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Gruffalo's Child - £10 tickets
- Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Jack and the Beanstalk - £20 tickets
- Le Jeune Homme et la Mort / La Sylphide - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Kinky Boots - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Lady Windermere's Fan - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Lion King - £30 and £40 tickets
- Long Day's Journey into Night - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mamma Mia! - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mary Stuart - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Matilda - £30 and £40 tickets
- Mischief Movie Night - £10 tickets
- Les Misérables - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Motown The Musical - £30 and £40 tickets
- Nutcracker - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- La Petite Soirée - £10 and £20 tickets
- The Phantom of the Opera - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Play That Goes Wrong - £30 and £40 tickets
- The Rat Pack - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- School of Rock - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical - £10, £20 and £30 tickets
- Slava's Snowshow - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Snow Queen - £10 tickets
- La Soirée - £10, £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Song of the Earth - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Strangers in Between - £10 and £20 tickets
- Things I Know To Be True - £20 tickets
- Thriller Live - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show - £10 tickets
- Wicked - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
- Witness for the Prosecution - £20 and £40 tickets
- The Woman in Black - £20 and £30 tickets
- Young Frankenstein - £30 and £40 tickets
Shows added after the promotion began:
- Barnum - £40 tickets
- Beginning - £40 tickets
- The Return of Ulysses - £20, £30 and £40 tickets
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
5 Odeon cinema tickets for £25*
Via daily deals site. Or three for £16.50, norm up to £17 each. Excludes Venom, Johnny English 3 and A Star Is Born2D films, some exclusions
You can get five Odeon cinema ticket vouchers for £25 online at daily deals site Groupon*. Better still, you don't have to use all the vouchers in one go and they can be used by different people – so ideal for families or a group of mates. Alternatively, you can three tickets for £16.50.
If Odeon isn't your local cinema, see our other Cheap Cinema Tickets including how to get a free Sunday ticket at Cineworld, Empire, Showcase, Picturehouse cinemas and more when you buy £3 of chocolate.
The Odeon tickets are valid for 2D screenings only until Thu 11 Oct. This deal is due to end on Wed 3 Oct, but Groupon could pull the offer early as it has in the past, so go quick if you want this.
The vouchers won't work with app or ticket machine bookings – only when getting tickets from the box office or online.
Exclusions, including when you can't see some big films
You can use a voucher at all Odeon cinemas, except Leicester Square London, Tunbridge Wells, BFI IMAX, and The Lounge at Whiteleys.
You can't use it on screenings of The Nun up to 14 Sep, The Predator up to 19 Sep, Crazy Rich Asians and King of Thieves up to 20 Sep, The House With The Clock in its Walls up to 26 Sep, Night School up to 5 Oct, and all showings of Venom, Johnny English 3, and A Star Is Born. See 'More info' below for full exclusions.
How to redeem your voucher
Once you've bought your ticket vouchers from Groupon, you'll then receive an email with the corresponding number of vouchers – one for each ticket – and each one will have a unique 'Groupon code' on it. You can also find your vouchers in your online Groupon account or in its app. Then, either...
- Print or show the Groupon code on your smartphone at the cinema box office.
- Enter the code online at Odeon at the checkout stage where it reads 'Use Promo Code'.
Each code can only be used once.
Before you buy, is it worth it?
A full-price adult ticket for a 2D film at Odeon can cost £3ish-£17ish depending on location. As this offer gets tickets for £5 when you buy five or £5.50 when you buy three, it's only worth getting if you usually pay more. For example, at London's Tottenham Court Road Odeon, you could save around £11 for an adult ticket as they're up to £16.50 each, whereas in Dorchester, the price is only £3.75 for some showings, so this Groupon offer wouldn't be worth getting.
Before buying, also check prices at your local cinema as some independent chains may be cheaper.
Unfortunately, the vouchers aren't valid with the Meerkat Movies deal, which gets you 2for1 cinema tickets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays – see our Deals Hunters blog Meerkat Movies trick: £1ish gets 2for1 movies for a year. If your local Odeon sells tickets for less than £10, you may be able to get a cheaper deal with Meerkat Movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Other terms and conditions
Vouchers can't be used with any other offer or discount voucher including Bargain Mondays, Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, Odeon Limitless card, The Times, Sunday Times, Odeon points or other Groupon offers.
The offer excludes 3D, IMAX, iSENSE, Luxe, Gallery, Premier seats, D-box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats, recliner seats or any other premium-priced seat. It also won't work with Odeon Newbies, Kids, Silver Cinema, Event Cinema or Screen Unseen.
Vouchers cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift cards, food or drink.
The tickets must be for personal use only – so the vouchers can't be used on school bookings, corporate or private hire, or third-party bulk ticket bookings.
You can get a 'free' cinema ticket to use on a Sunday until Sun 18 Nov at participating cinemas when you buy promotional chocolate pouches or blocks by Wed 31 Oct.
You can use the ticket on 2D screenings at Cineworld, Empire, Showcase, Picturehouse, Merlin, Moviehouse, Scott, Reel, WTW, Savoy or G1 cinemas, but unfortunately not Odeon or Vue. See 'More info' for a few excluded locations.
Look for special pouches of M&M's, Maltesers, Minstrels, Galaxy, Mars Bites, Milky Way Magic Stars, Snickers Bites, Twix Bites and Revels (see 'More info' for the full list) with 'Free cinema tickets on Sundays' printed on them - see the images.You need to buy two large pouches (173g-250g) or blocks (150g-200g), or five small pouches (91g-140g) or blocks (110g-135g) to get the 'free' ticket.
This is a good deal, especially if you're buying the sweets anyway, as a weekend cinema ticket normally costs up to £8ish-15ish – and for deals on other days of the week, see our Cheap Cinema Tickets page.
How do I get the free cinema ticket for £3?
You can buy the promotional chocolate at most major supermarkets, but to make the most of this deal, it's best to buy them when they're on offer, or at the lowest price available.
On Mon 17 Sep, here's where we've found you can buy a large pouch or block for £1.50 (the cheapest we've seen), and you'd just need to buy two to get a free cinema ticket, so £3 in total.
- £1.50 at Morrisons (standard price) - Galaxy Milk 200g, Maltesers 166g, Galaxy Minstrels 210g, M&M's Peanut 250g, M&M's Crispy 213g, Revels 173g, Maltesers Teasers 150g.
- £1.50 on offer at Asda - Maltesers 166g, Galaxy Minstrels 210g, M&M's Peanut 250g, M&M's Crispy 213g, Revels 173g.
- Two for £3 on offer at Iceland - Galaxy Minstrels 210g, Maltesers 166g, M&M's Peanut 250g, Revels 173g.
We've seen the smaller pouches on offer for £1 in some supermarkets, but you would need five of those, so £5, to get a free cinema ticket.
How do I get the 'free' ticket?
1. Find the code inside each pouch or block (it's a mix of 10 letters and numbers).
2. Register online at Sweet Sundays and enter your codes by 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct – large pouches/blocks get five points, small pouches/blocks get two points. You need 10 points in total for a free ticket. Look at the front or back of the pack to see how many points you'll get.
3. You can choose to have your voucher emailed instantly, or posted to you which can take up to two weeks. It should also include instructions on how to book your ticket as it varies by cinema (see the full list of cinemas).
4. The vouchers can be used on 2D films at participating cinemas, any Sunday until 11.59pm on Sun 18 Nov. Vouchers can be redeemed online by entering an 'e-code' (there won't be a booking fee on free tickets), or at the cinema box office.
The offer is running on the following promotional packs:
- Maltesers 93g standard pouch and 166g More to share pouch
- Galaxy Minstrels 118g standard pouch and 210g More to share pouch
- Galaxy Counters 112g standard pouch
- M&M's Peanut 140g standard pouch and 250g More to share pouch
- M&M's Choco 133g standard pouch and 238g large More to share pouch
- M&M's Crispy 121g standard pouch and 213g More to Share pouch
- M&M's Mix 128g standard pouch
- Milky Way Magic Stars 91g standard pouch
- Revels 101g standard pouch and 173g More to share pouch
- Galaxy Milk 110g standard block and 200g More to share block
- Galaxy Caramel 135g standard block
- Mars Bites 119g standard pouch
- Snickers Bites 119g standard pouch
- Twix Bites 119g standard pouch
- Maltesers Teasers 150g More to share block
Maximum of two free cinema tickets per person. Excludes advance screenings, premieres, 3D films, previews and premium seats. Can't be used with any other offer.
You can upgrade your ticket at Cineworld or Showcase cinemas for 3D, 4DX, Superscreen, IMAX, Dbox and Star Seating, but you'll need to pay an upgrade fee at the box office.
You can't use the 'free' cinema ticket at Cineworld Leicester Square, Cineworld The Screening Rooms Cheltenham, Cineworld IMAX Glasgow Science Centre and WTW The Regal Cinema Wadebridge.
If you go online to Vue, you can get a code for £3.99-£4.99 cinema tickets on Mondays (prices differ per cinema – see 'More info' for the full breakdown).
How to get the cheap tickets
Register at Vue Super Mondays and click 'Activate' to be emailed a unique code. Enter the code online (there's a 75p booking fee), or quote the code to staff at the cinema box office (find your nearest). Tickets can only be booked up to seven days in advance of the film screening.
This ongoing offer applies to all 2D screenings on Mondays, excluding bank holidays and Leicester Square West End cinema. The discount can't be used with any other promotion or event cinema screenings, movie marathons, mini mornings or senior screenings. Additional charges apply for 3D screenings and glasses, seat upgrades and films shown in Xtreme screens.
How good is this deal?
Full-price Vue cinema tickets usually cost £5-£14 depending on the location, so you can save a decent amount with this Monday offer at many cinemas, and at some it will beat the saving you can make with Meerkat Movies on a Tuesday or Wednesday. There are 24 Vue cinemas which charge £4.99 per ticket all day, every day – see £5 Vue cinema ticket for 'any film, any day' – but you'll still save £1 at those cinemas with this Monday deal.
You can get £3.99 cinema tickets on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Aberdeen, Accrington, Altrincham, Barrow in Furness, Basingstoke, Bedford, Bicester, Birkenhead, Birmingham Star City, Blackburn, Bolton, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Longwell Green, Bury The Rock, Camberley, Cambridge, Cardiff, Carlisle, Carmarthen, Cheshire Oaks, Cleveleys, Cwmbran, Dagenham, Darlington, Eastleigh, Edinburgh Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh Omni, Exeter, Farnborough, Gateshead, Halifax, Hamilton, Hartlepool, Hull, Inverness, Lancaster, Leamington Spa, Leeds Kirkstall, Leeds Light, Leicester, Livingston, Manchester Lowry, Manchester Printworks, Merthyr Tydfil, Newbury, Newcastle Under Lyme, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Redditch, Rhyl, Romford, Scunthorpe, Southport, Stirling, Stroud, Swansea, Thanet Westwood Cross, Thurrock, Torbay, Worcester, York.
You can get £4.99 cinema tickets on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford City, Wood Green
You can get £3.99 cinema tickets online (+75p booking fee per ticket) or £4.49 tickets at the box office on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Cramlington, Doncaster, Glasgow Fort, Sheffield.
You can get £4.99 cinema tickets online (+75p booking fee) or £5.49 tickets at the box office on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
If you go to 24 selected Vue Cinemas (find your nearest), there is now a policy of charging one fixed price of £4.99 per adult ticket - all day, every day. This is notably cheaper than the £8-£12 most cinemas would charge for a full-price adult ticket.
This ongoing offer applies to all 2D screenings at 24 participating Vue Cinemas:
Aberdeen, Barrow, Bury, Cheshire Oaks, Cleveleys, Darlington, Farnborough, Gateshead, Halifax, Hamilton, Hartlepool, Hull, Lancaster, Livingston, Manchester Lowry, Manchester Printworks, Norwich, Merthyr, Romford, Southport, Swansea, Thanet and York.
The offer's not valid for special events and premieres (full exclusions in 'more info' below), however, it can be combined with Meerkat Movies on a Tuesday or Wednesday - so you'll get two tickets for £4.99. See the Vue Cinemas website for full T&Cs.
A few other Vue Cinemas run the same promotion with a higher fixed price. For example, it's £5.99 at Harrow or Wood Green, £6.99 at Fulham or Newcastle Under Lyme and £7.99 at Bolton. If in doubt, call your local Vue to check first.
There's a 75p booking fee when buying tickets online and VIP seating costs extra.
This offer is not valid in conjunction with the following ticket packages/screenings:
- Big Screen Events including but not limited to live, encore and recorded screenings of Anime, Comedy, Dance (including ballet), Events, Family Animation, Film Festivals, Foreign Language Films, Innovation (such as lectures/talks), Knowledge (such as documentaries), Limited Releases, Music, Opera, Re-Releases, Special Previews, Sport, Theatre and TV.
- Special events
- Private screenings
- Vue Xtreme performances
- Mini Mornings
- Parent and Baby screenings
- Last Chance to See
- Our Screen
- Senior Screenings
- Movie Marathons (multiple films for one price)
- All Inclusive Family Package
- Scene Performances
- Gold Class
- IMAX Screenings
- Scene bar upgrades at Manchester Printworks
- Any other screenings which Vue shall determine to be excluded under this Promotion
Odeon cinemas has an ongoing promotion called ‘Screen Unseen’ – which offers exclusive preview screenings of upcoming movies for just £5 a pop. There’s only one twist… you don’t know what film you’re seeing until the curtain goes up.
Sign up to its email list to be notified of the next showing.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Children aged from 2-12 can get movie tickets for £2.49 with the Mini Mornings offer on selected weekend and school holiday morning screenings at Vue cinemas. What's more, accompanying adults get in for £2.49 too.
You can buy tickets on the day, but seats can sell out, so go early if possible. To be safe, book online or over the phone in advance, though you'll pay a 75p booking fee each ticket (90p for phone bookings).
Vue says the screenings take place in every cinema except the West End and Piccadilly branches.
If you sign up for Odeon's Limitless Card for £17.99/month, you can watch as many 2D films as you want (it's £19.99 for central London cinemas). There are a few exclusions, see 'more info' for details.
As full-price adult tickets cost between £3-£13 depending on location, this could save you money if you normally see a few films a month. However, you should check prices at your local cinema to make sure it's worth it for you.
Important: You'll be signing up to a minimum 12-month subscription. If you don't want to continue after the 12 months is up, make sure you mark it in your diary to cancel. You'll need to call Odeon on 0333 004 4411 to end your subscription.
Can't be used on Odeon Event Cinema, special or private screenings, BFI IMAX and The Lounge at Whiteleys. You'll need to pay extra for 3D screenings, 3D glasses, IMAX, ISENSE, The Gallery, D-Box, premier seating and any premium screening or seat type.
It's £19.99/month for these central London cinemas: Leicester Square, Leicester Square Studios, Panton Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Marble Arch and Whiteleys Camden.
You need to be 16 or over to sign up to Limitless. The monthly payment is by direct debit.
Odeon extra 25% off student tix with NUS Extra
Available to all students aged 16+ via £12 NUS Extra cardMon-Thu
If you're a student with an NUS Extra card you can get an extra 25% off student ticket prices at Odeon cinemas, Mondays-Thursdays. Simply show your NUS Extra card at the box office to get the discount. Ticket prices vary, depending on location and the time of the film, and there are some exclusions - see full T&Cs.
Who's eligible for an NUS Extra card?
The NUS Extra card is available to all students aged over 16 years (including distance learners, vocational and part-time students). It costs £12 and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The offer is only valid at cinemas which offer student pricing. It can't be used with any other offers. It's not valid at Odeon Leicester Square, Odeon Studios, The Lounge at Odeon Whiteleys or BFI IMAX.
Not valid for Premiere Seating, Club or D-Box seats, IMAX, iSense, The Lounge, Gallery performances, Odeon Silver Screen, Odeon Kid’s, Odeon Plus, Odeon Screen Unseen, premieres, special events or any events not open to the public.
If you're aged 55+, you can get tickets to Odeon Silver Cinema showings (previously known as Odeon Senior Screen) for £3. See 'more info' below for the prices at different cinemas. You'll also get tea, coffee and biscuits before the film starts.
Odeon says the films selected for Odeon Silver Cinema are aimed at a 'mature audience', aged 55+, but there is no formal age restriction on the tickets.
Tickets for Odeon Silver Cinema are £3 except at the following cinemas:
Ayr, Banbury, Bournemouth Odeon, Bournemouth ABC, Dunfermline, Guildford, Kilmarnock, Kettering, Lincoln and Mansfield tickets are £3.50.
Aylesbury, Bridgend, Chelmsford, Harrogate, Hastings, Newark, Port Solent, Putney, Salisbury, Southend and Tunbridge Wells tickets are £3.95.
You'll need to pay extra to upgrade to other seat types. Odeon Silver Cinema special screenings tickets may cost more - check the cinema's film listings for more information
If you sign up online for Cineworld's Unlimited card for £17.90 a month, you can watch as many films as you want at its cinemas. It's £20.40 a month if you want to visit London's West End cinema in Leicester Square too.
This card should save you money if you normally see more than two films at the cinema a month. You'll also get 10% off food and drink at the cinema, though you're allowed to bring in your own cold food which will work out a lot cheaper. See below for other offers you can get with an Unlimited card.
Important: If you choose to pay monthly, you'll be signing up to a minimum 12-month subscription. If you don't want to continue after the 12 months is up, make sure you mark it in your diary to cancel.
You can also pay a one-off charge of £214.80 for 12 months (£244.80 with West End), which works out the same as paying £17.90 a month for 12 months. This could work out better for you if you'd prefer not to sign up to a subscription.
If you collect Tesco Clubcard vouchers, you can exchange them for a 12-month Unlimited card – see our Deals Hunters' blog to find out how.
Other offers you can get if you have a Cineworld Unlimited card
- The Unlimited card can be used with the Meerkat Movies 2for1 offer on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Your Unlimited card ticket counts as the paid-for ticket, which means the second ticket is free.
- 10% off all in-cinema food and drink (25% off for subscriptions over a year), and at 28 Starbucks licensed by Cineworld – see participating Starbucks. Just show your card at the counter and the discount will be applied.
- 25% off food at Pizza Hut, Frankie & Benny's and Chiquito any day when ordering a main meal. For Pizza Hut, the discount can't be used at Sheffield High Street, Coventry Precinct, Norwich Chapelfield, Trafford Retail Park and Jersey Waterfront. The 25% off is valid for dine-in only and a table of up to four people. For Frankie & Benny's and Chiquito, the 25% off is valid for a maximum table of six and can't be used with any other offers. Before using the Unlimited card offer, check our Restaurant deals page to see if there's a better offer available.
- If you recommend the Unlimited card to a friend and they sign up, you and your friend will both get a free month of membership. You'll need to request a unique referral code to do this, and the free month is added to the end of your subscription. You can refer a maximum of 12 friends, so you could get up to a year's Unlimited membership for free – see the full info on how it works.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Every 500 Nectar points is worth £2.50 at Vue Cinemas. To get the offer, simply hand over your Nectar card at the box office and tell them how many points you'd like to convert.
You have to pay in multiples of 500 points - if you don't have enough you can part-pay with points, a debit card or cash in the same transaction.
You can't use Nectar points to book tickets in advance by telephone or via Vue's website. Points can't be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount, unless otherwise stated.
On weekends and school holiday mornings, adult and kids' tickets at participating Odeon cinemas are £2.50 for selected movies. The only exceptions are the following cinemas; Worcester, Telford, Dorchester and Exeter tickets are £1, Dundee, Bristol and Belfast tickets are £1.50, and Weston-Super-Mare tickets are £2.
You can either just turn up at the cinema on the day and trust there'll be seats available, or you can book online in advance – but there's a 75p booking fee per ticket.
Showings vary between cinemas. See website for full listings.
Screenings are obviously aimed at a younger audience (kids are classed as 12 and under), so you won't find anything above PG certificate.
If you use comparison website Compare The Market*, or if you've used it in the past year, you can get 2for1 cinema tickets every Tuesday or Wednesday for 12 months from the date you use the site to get a credit card, loan or insurance, or switch energy, broadband, TV or phone provider.
The offer expires 12 months after the date of your purchase or switch, not 12 months from when you activate it. Please note: activation can take at least 48 hours, so you'll have to be patient.
How much do I have to spend?
Compare The Market isn't always the cheapest place to buy insurance (see our insurance guides for the top deals), but you can get Meerkat Movies by spending as little as £1ish on single-trip travel insurance for one person within the UK. For more on this trick, read our Deals Hunters blog.
What do I get?
You're entitled to one voucher per week (so you can't go both days) and to get it you can either download the Meerkat Movies app (iPhone and Android only) or log in at the website. You can then simply print the code or show it on your smartphone at the box office.
If you fancy an IMAX screening, want to upgrade to premium seats or see a 3D film, you'll be asked to pay the price difference between this and a standard cinema ticket.
Where can I use it?
It's valid at most cinemas across the UK - the big chains (eg, Cineworld, Odeon and Vue) as well as lots of independents - but not all of them. If in doubt, check with your local cinema before turning up.
Important: 2for1 cinema tickets should never be your reason for choosing a product like insurance. Use other sites to check it's a good deal and don't be swayed by freebies that could end up costing you a lot more in the long run.
To qualify for Meerkat Movies membership, you need to purchase one of the following products via Compare The Market: car, motorcycle, home, van, pet, landlord, life, home/content or travel insurance. You can also qualify by taking out a credit card or loan or switch energy, digital TV or broadband supplier.
You can only hold one Meerkat Movies membership in any 12-month period, but if you purchase a second product whilst you have an active Meerkat Movies membership you can choose to claim a cuddly toy instead.
You can keep your nippers (and yourself) amused on weekend and school holiday mornings with Movies For Juniors kids’ films at Cineworld.
It’s £2.50 per 2D showing for both adults and kids. If booking online, there's a 70p per ticket booking fee.
The offer's available on selected films only and will vary per cinema. See website for current listings.
Adults can't get this offer unless they are accompanied by a child. A child is classified as aged 14 or under, though films are aimed at under eight audiences.