0 Current Deals
Meerkat Movies gets you 2for1 at cinemas on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and at restaurants on Sundays to Thursdays (plus other discounts on takeaways etc) FOR A YEAR when you buy via comparison website Compare The Market.
And we’ve a trick to get it for £1ish... see our Meerkat trick blog for the full info.
You can keep your nippers (and yourself) amused on weekend and school holiday mornings with Movies for Juniors kids’ films at Cineworld. It’s £2.50 per 2D showing for both adults and kids – so as long as there's at least one child (14 and under) in your group, the whole family pays the same price of £2.50 per person.
If booking online, there's a 75p per ticket booking fee. The offer's available on selected films only and will vary per cinema. See the Cineworld website for current listings.
Adults can't get this offer unless they are accompanied by a child. A child is classified as aged 14 or under, though films are aimed at under eight audiences.
Latest Expired Deals
Free Sunday cinema ticket with £2 of sweets
Including Cineworld, Showcase. Codes in promo packs of Maltesers, Starburst, etc.Expired
The annual Sweet Sundays promotion is back. You can get a 'free' cinema ticket to use on a Sunday until 25 Aug at participating cinemas. You’ll need to buy promotional packs of certain chocolate and sweets, and enter codes online by 11.59pm TODAY.
If you're trying to avoid sugar, see our cheap cinema ticket deals round-up for offers on other days.
The ticket can be used on any 2D screenings at Cineworld, Picturehouse, Empire, Showcase, Merlin, Scott, Reel, WTW, Savoy, The Grosvenor, IMAX Playhouse or Moviehouse cinemas. Unfortunately, Odeon and Vue are not participating. Check 'More info' for excluded locations.
Look for special packs of M&M's, Maltesers, Minstrels, Milky Way, Galaxy, Revels, Starburst, and Skittles (see 'More info' for the full list) marked with 'Free cinema tickets on Sundays'.
Depending on the pack size, you'll see two or five stars. Collect 10 and exchange them for your free cinema ticket. That means you'll need to buy a minimum of two large packs (189g-268g) or five smaller packs (91g-165g).
How do I get the free cinema ticket for £2?
1. Purchase the specially marked packs of chocolate or sweets, which are available at most major supermarkets.
The cheapest options we've unearthed are 196g packs of Skittles Fruits on offer for £1 at Morrisons, and 152g packs of Skittles Crazy Sours on offer for £1 at Asda – pick up two packs (you can mix and match) and you'll get five stars on each pack, enough for a free cinema ticket.
2. Look inside the pack to find a code, which is made up of letters and numbers.
3. Register online at Sweet Sundays and enter the codes by 11.59pm on Wed 7 Aug.
3. Check your inbox for an email containing a cinema ticket voucher code.
4. Redeem your cinema ticket by Sun 25 Aug – show your voucher code at the box office or book online via the cinema's website. No booking fee will be charged, so long as you're not purchasing any standard tickets at the same time.
The offer is running on the following promotional packs:
- Maltesers - 93g standard pouch, 189g sharing pouch
- Galaxy Minstrels - 118g standard pouch, 240g sharing pouch
- Galaxy Counters - 112g standard pouch
- M&M's Choco - 125g standard pouch, 250g sharing pouch
- M&M's Peanut - 125g standard pouch, 268g sharing pouch
- M&M's Crispy - 107g standard pouch, 246g sharing pouch
- M&M's Mix - 125g standard pouch
- Milky Way Magic Stars - 91g standard pouch
- Revels - 101g standard pouch, 205g sharing pouch
- Maltesers Buttons - 93g standard pouch, 189g sharing pouch
- Skittles Fruits - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Skittles Chewies - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Skittles Sours - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Starburst Mini - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Starburst Original - 165g sharing pouch, 210g sharing pouch
Maximum of two free cinema tickets per person. Excludes advance screenings, premieres, 3D films, previews and premium seats. Can't be used with any other offer. Employees of the participating cinemas are not able to take advantage of the offer.
You can upgrade your ticket at Cineworld or Showcase cinemas for 3D, 4DX, Superscreen, IMAX, Dbox and Star Seating, but you'll need to pay an upgrade fee at the box office.
You can't use the 'free' cinema ticket at Cineworld Leicester Square, Cineworld The Screening Rooms Cheltenham, Cineworld IMAX Glasgow Science Centre and WTW The Regal Cinema Wadebridge.
Cineworld £3 IMAX movies for one day only at 19 cinemas
5 films incl Bohemian Rhapsody & Spider-Man Into the Spider-verseExpired
On Sat 2 Mar, Cineworld is bringing back five recent blockbuster movies – including two Oscar winners – to the big screen at 19 participating IMAX cinemas (see below), and tickets are only £3. Normally IMAX movies can cost up to £25 depending on the cinema.
The movies you can see for one day only are Spider-Man Into the Spider-verse at 10am, Ready Player One at 12.40pm, Bohemian Rhapsody at 3.40pm, Deadpool 2 at 6.40pm and Mission Impossible Fallout at 9.20pm. Each movie has only one showing per cinema, so seats are limited – it could be best to book early in case showings sell out.
The £3 tickets are available for both adults and kids, and the price includes 3D glasses, where applicable.
You can either purchase your tickets at the cinema or online, but there’s a 70p booking fee per ticket online. This deal can't be used with Cineworld Unlimited, though if you're an Unlimited member you won't pay the online booking fee.
You'll be able to get this offer at Cineworld Ashton-under-Lyne, Basildon, Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Broad Street, Broughton, Cheltenham, Chichester, Crawley, Glasgow Science Centre, Hemel Hempstead, Ipswich, Leeds, London Enfield, London Leicester Square, Nottingham, Sheffield, Stevenage, Telford and Watford. Be sure to double-check times at your local cinema before you go.