0 Current Deals
If you go online to Vue, you can get a code for £3.99-£4.99 cinema tickets on Mondays (prices differ per cinema – see 'More info' for the full breakdown).
How to get the cheap tickets
Register at Vue Super Mondays and click 'Activate' to be emailed a unique code. Enter the code online (there's a 75p booking fee), or quote the code to staff at the cinema box office (find your nearest). Tickets can only be booked up to seven days in advance of the film screening.
This ongoing offer applies to all 2D screenings on Mondays, excluding bank holidays and Leicester Square West End cinema. The discount can't be used with any other promotion or event cinema screenings, movie marathons, mini mornings or senior screenings. Additional charges apply for 3D screenings and glasses, seat upgrades and films shown in Xtreme screens.
How good is this deal?
Full-price Vue cinema tickets usually cost £5-£14 depending on the location, so you can save a decent amount with this Monday offer at many cinemas, and at some it will beat the saving you can make with Meerkat Movies on a Tuesday or Wednesday. There are 24 Vue cinemas which charge £4.99 per ticket all day, every day – see £5 Vue cinema ticket for 'any film, any day' – but you'll still save £1 at those cinemas with this Monday deal.
You can get £3.99 cinema tickets on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Aberdeen, Accrington, Altrincham, Barrow in Furness, Basingstoke, Bedford, Bicester, Birkenhead, Birmingham Star City, Blackburn, Bolton, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Longwell Green, Bury The Rock, Camberley, Cambridge, Cardiff, Carlisle, Carmarthen, Cheshire Oaks, Cleveleys, Cwmbran, Dagenham, Darlington, Eastleigh, Edinburgh Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh Omni, Exeter, Farnborough, Gateshead, Halifax, Hamilton, Hartlepool, Hull, Inverness, Lancaster, Leamington Spa, Leeds Kirkstall, Leeds Light, Leicester, Livingston, Manchester Lowry, Manchester Printworks, Merthyr Tydfil, Newbury, Newcastle Under Lyme, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Redditch, Rhyl, Romford, Scunthorpe, Southport, Stirling, Stroud, Swansea, Thanet Westwood Cross, Thurrock, Torbay, Worcester, York.
You can get £4.99 cinema tickets on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford City, Wood Green
You can get £3.99 cinema tickets online (+75p booking fee per ticket) or £4.49 tickets at the box office on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Cramlington, Doncaster, Glasgow Fort, Sheffield.
You can get £4.99 cinema tickets online (+75p booking fee) or £5.49 tickets at the box office on Mondays at these Vue cinemas:
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
If you go to 24 selected Vue Cinemas (find your nearest), there is now a policy of charging one fixed price of £4.99 per adult ticket - all day, every day. This is notably cheaper than the £8-£12 most cinemas would charge for a full-price adult ticket.
This ongoing offer applies to all 2D screenings at 24 participating Vue Cinemas:
Aberdeen, Barrow, Bury, Cheshire Oaks, Cleveleys, Darlington, Farnborough, Gateshead, Halifax, Hamilton, Hartlepool, Hull, Lancaster, Livingston, Manchester Lowry, Manchester Printworks, Norwich, Merthyr, Romford, Southport, Swansea, Thanet and York.
The offer's not valid for special events and premieres (full exclusions in 'more info' below), however, it can be combined with Meerkat Movies on a Tuesday or Wednesday - so you'll get two tickets for £4.99. See the Vue Cinemas website for full T&Cs.
A few other Vue Cinemas run the same promotion with a higher fixed price. For example, it's £5.99 at Harrow or Wood Green, £6.99 at Fulham or Newcastle Under Lyme and £7.99 at Bolton. If in doubt, call your local Vue to check first.
There's a 75p booking fee when buying tickets online and VIP seating costs extra.
This offer is not valid in conjunction with the following ticket packages/screenings:
- Big Screen Events including but not limited to live, encore and recorded screenings of Anime, Comedy, Dance (including ballet), Events, Family Animation, Film Festivals, Foreign Language Films, Innovation (such as lectures/talks), Knowledge (such as documentaries), Limited Releases, Music, Opera, Re-Releases, Special Previews, Sport, Theatre and TV.
- Special events
- Private screenings
- Vue Xtreme performances
- Mini Mornings
- Parent and Baby screenings
- Last Chance to See
- Our Screen
- Senior Screenings
- Movie Marathons (multiple films for one price)
- All Inclusive Family Package
- Scene Performances
- Gold Class
- IMAX Screenings
- Scene bar upgrades at Manchester Printworks
- Any other screenings which Vue shall determine to be excluded under this Promotion
Children aged from 2-12 can get movie tickets for £2.49 with the Mini Mornings offer on selected weekend and school holiday morning screenings at Vue cinemas. What's more, accompanying adults get in for £2.49 too.
You can buy tickets on the day, but seats can sell out, so go early if possible. To be safe, book online or over the phone in advance, though you'll pay a 75p booking fee each ticket (90p for phone bookings).
Vue says the screenings take place in every cinema except the West End and Piccadilly branches.
There are always ways to save money at Vue Cinemas, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Student discounts. Vue offers discounts for students when you buy tickets online or in the cinema. You'll need to show a valid student ID on the day.
- Senior screenings. 'Seniors Cinema Club' screenings are available for over-60's at selected cinemas. The ticket price includes a free cup of tea and biscuit.
- Check for Nectar deals. Nectar has an ongoing offer that lets you spend its points at Vue (500 points = £2.50). Occasionally Nectar also offers special deals where you can double-up the value of your points, so keep an eye on our Loyalty Points Boosting guide for the latest updates.
- O2 Priority. O2 Priority occasionally offers deals for cinemas, such as discounts on tickets or free popcorn. Even if you're not on O2, you may be able to get an Odeon deal - see our O2 Priority Moments for Everyone! guide to find out how.
- Check out Cineworld, Odeon and any other major cinemas. If you're able to visit another cinema near you, check out our Cheap Cinema Deals page for deals from other cinema chains, as they may have better offers.
- Had a problem with Vue Cinemas? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Vue Cinemas*.
Every 500 Nectar points is worth £2.50 at Vue Cinemas. To get the offer, simply hand over your Nectar card at the box office and tell them how many points you'd like to convert.
You have to pay in multiples of 500 points - if you don't have enough you can part-pay with points, a debit card or cash in the same transaction.
You can't use Nectar points to book tickets in advance by telephone or via Vue's website. Points can't be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount, unless otherwise stated.
Latest Expired Deals
Three Vue cinema tickets for £13-£16
Via Groupon voucher valid till 8 Oct only
You can get three Vue cinema tickets for £12.96 for most of the UK, or three in London for £15.96, online at daily deals site Groupon* until Thu 31 Aug.
They’re valid to use on any day until Sun 8 Oct. What’s more, you don't have to use all three tickets in one go and they can be used by different people - great for families and friends.
Tickets usually cost between £6-£14 for adults (highest prices being in London), so this deal will save you a decent amount.
It’s worth noting some films are excluded (see below) and you’ll only be able to use this tickets when booking online, not in person at the box office.
How to get it
- Once you've bought the deal via this Groupon* link, you should receive an email from Groupon with a unique voucher code for each ticket.
- Head onto the Vue website and redeem the vouchers any time from Tue 29 Aug - Sun 8 Oct. Once you've selected your screening and time, enter your codes under the 'enter your promo code' box.
- You’ll need to enter a separate code for each ticket and they can only be used once.
What are the exclusions?
The voucher is valid for standard 2D showings at all Vue cinemas, except Leicester Square, Westfield Stratford and Westfield Shepherd's Bush, and doesn't include 3D showings (though you can upgrade your ticket for the difference).
It’s not valid on screenings of Kingsman the Golden Circle, Blade Runner 2049 and all movies classified 18+.
London is classed as all cinemas within the M25.
Before you buy, is it worth it?
With this deal, you'll effectively be getting tickets for £4.33 each outside London and £5.32 inside London – considerably cheaper than the normal prices of £6-£14. You can use them over the weekends, which you can't do with most other deals. Before buying, check prices at your local cinema as some independent chains may be cheaper.
Unfortunately, the voucher isn't valid with the Meerkat Movies deal, which can get you 2for1 cinema tickets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (see our Deals Hunters blog - Meerkat Movies trick: £2ish gets 2for1 movies for a year). So check which offer works out cheaper for you - if your local Vue sells tickets for less than £8, you may be able to get a cheaper deal with Meerkat Movies on those days.
Two 'free' Vue cinema tix for cleaning your loo
Via £3ish spend on cleaning products at Tesco
You can clean up with this deal of two free cinema tickets, which you can claim after you’ve bought three Dettol, Vanish, Finish or Airwick products at Tesco (in a single transaction), and uploaded a picture of your receipt. For full details, see MSE Jordon’s ‘free’ cinema tickets blog.