0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Beer52 deals.
Latest Expired Deals
18 craft beers for £20 delivered
Some may be past 'best-before' dates but still safe to drink
MSE Update on Tue 5 Mar at 4:30pm: This offer has now expired, but Beer52 has told us today that 300 orders have yet to arrive due to a technical issue. They've ensured us these will all be dispatched today with next day delivery.
If you go via this MSE Blagged Beer52* link, you can get a box of 18 craft beers for £20 delivered (contents £48ish separately elsewhere). Each one-off box, which is not part of a subscription, will include the 18 beers we've listed below, plus a snack and a copy of Ferment magazine. The offer ends at 11.59pm on Sun 3 Mar.
To get this deal you'll need to go via the link above – there's no code needed, the discount's automatically added. Of course, this isn't a 'down it in one' deal so please be Drinkaware.
The beers are clearance stock, with some of them past their 'best-before' (see use-by vs best-before for the difference). Beer52 says about six in each case will be out of date, but told us the taste should be fine. Out of the two boxes we received, one had eight out of date beers and the other had nine. Even if you end up ditching a few, £20 is still a decent price when you think about the normal full cost of craft beer.
All beers are 330ml bottles or cans except for Hitachino (355ml). We've also listed the price you’d pay for them (or similar) elsewhere online, not including delivery.
- Brick Brewery - Peckham Rye Red Ale (5%) - £2.20 at M&S
- Tiny Rebel - Dutty Vermont IPA (4.2%) - £2.49 at Honest Brew
- Tiny Rebel - Stay Puft Marshmallow Porter (5.5%) - £2.49 at Beer Hawk
- Northern Monk - Eternal IPA (4.1%) - £1.49 at Morrisons (based on 4-pack)
- The Garden Brewery - Citrus IPA (7.2%) - £3.39 at Honest Brew
- Five Points Brewing - Extra Pale Ale (4.4%) - £2.45 at Beerwulf
- Fourpure - Easy Peeler IPA (4%) - £1.80 at Tesco
- Hitachino - Nest White Ale (5.5%) - £1.95 at Tesco
- Northern Monk - Striding Edge Session IPA (2.8%) - £2.99 at Honest Brew
- Gipsy Hill Brewing - Hepcat IPA (4.6%) - £2.30 at Gipsy Hill Brewing
- The Garden Brewery Pale Ale (5.1%) - £2.99 at Honest Brew
- Lervig - House Party (4%) - £2.99 at Beer52
- Trzech Kumpli - Misty Neipa (5.5%) - We couldn’t find this elsewhere
- Rothaus - Tannenzäpfle (5.1%) - We couldn’t find this elsewhere
- Trzech Kumpli - Pan IPA (6%) - £4.95 at Hop Burns & Black
- Pita - Hoplaaga Dry Hopped Lager - We couldn’t find this elsewhere
- Zmajska Pivovaera Dragon - Pivo Pale Ale (5.3%) - We couldn’t find this elsewhere
- Trzech Kumpli - Blackcyl Black IPA (7%) - We couldn’t find this elsewhere
Where we couldn't find the exact beer anywhere else, we’ve assigned a value of £2.50 based roughly on the average cost of other beers in the list.
Delivery takes up to three days. Beer52 says it delivers to the UK mainland only.
You might not have heard of Beer52, but it’s but it's been selling craft beer for six years and it's got a very strong average score of four out of five from 1,949 reviews on Trust Pilot. It delivers craft beer from worldwide breweries and works with microbreweries to find small-batch, unique beers. Usually Beer52 offers a subscription service, where you get a box every month and pay a fee per month. However, this deal is a one-off purchase - it's not part of a subscription, so there will be no auto-enrolment.
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
8 craft beers for £12 all-in (similar £27)
Some may be past 'best-before' dates but still safe to drink
MSE Update, 5.54pm Wed 2 May: This offer has been so popular with MoneySavers it has now sold out. We've kept it up here for reference.
If you go via this MSE Blagged Beer52* link, you can get a box of eight craft beers for £12 delivered. These exact bundles haven't been sold by Beer52 before, but it normally sells cases of eight mixed beers all in date for £27 delivered.
This offer ends at 11.59pm on Tue 8 May, or when all 1,000 boxes of eight have gone, whichever's first. Each one-off box, which is not part of a subscription, will include a random selection of eight beers (see examples below) - you can't choose.
The beer is clearance stock and Beer52 estimates fewer than 75 boxes will include one or two beers with past 'best-before' dates - which are just a manufacturer's guidance of quality - although it says most will have a shelf life of 6-12 months. Beer52 says the 'past-best-before' beers are IPAs and porters, but their taste shouldn't be affected. Even if you ditch one or two, this is still a strong offer.
What you could get
We've listed some examples of what you could get below, as well as the price you'd pay for it (or similar) elsewhere, not including delivery.
- Two Chefs Green Bullet IPA (5.7%) - £2.29 at Beerwulf
- White Hag Puca Berries, Hibiscus & Ginger Sour (3.5%) - £2.59 at Honest Brew
- Stone Ripper Pale Ale (5.7%) - £2.59 at Beers of Europe
- Sierra Nevada Otra Vez (4.5%) - £2.99 at Beer Hawk (out of stock)
- Two Chefs Funky Falcon Pale Ale (5.2%) - £3.90 at Brewdog (out of stock)
Delivery takes up to three days and the parcel will need to be signed for. It delivers to the UK mainland only.
Please be Drinkaware.
Important: While 'use-by' dates are an important health warning, 'best-befores' are just a manufacturer's guidance of quality. It's perfectly legal to sell goods beyond a best-before date. However, as there's no hard-and-fast rule on how far beyond a best before it's still safe to consume products, you need to make that call yourself.
This is the fourth Beer52 deal we have covered, but it's been selling craft beer online for over four years and it's got a very strong average score of 9 out of 10 from 600+ reviews on Trust Pilot. It delivers craft beer from worldwide breweries and works with microbreweries to find small-batch, unique beers. Usually Beer52 offers a subscription service, where you get a box every month and pay a fee per month. However, this deal is a one-off purchase - it's not part of a subscription, so there will be no auto-enrolment.
What MoneySavers say...
We've found a few threads on the MSE Forum about Beer52. There's good and bad feedback, though most of the bad comments are about a competition it ran – feedback on the company itself and its products is generally very good. See the MSE Forum for more feedback (good and bad), but do bear in mind that bad news usually travels faster and further.
Asajj said: 'Bought this as a Christmas present for OH and he was most pleased. Delivery wasn't an issue and he also said he'd use them on an ad-hoc basis. Very interesting selection of beers, sadly not much lager for me!'
JackRussell said: 'Beers arrived on time and enjoyed them thoroughly.'