0 Current Deals
Students can get 10% off full-price items at Asos by getting a code via the Asos Student Validation form*, via Unidays, or by entering your NUS Extra card number at the 'Confirm & Pay' checkout stage.
You can spend a maximum of £500 (post-discount) per calendar month with this discount and it can't be used on delivery charges, Asos Marketplace, Asos Premier subscription, gift vouchers, sale items, or with any other offer. You can only use one code per order.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Asos*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Up to 70% off bargains. Check the Asos Outlet for reductions on women's fashion* and men's fashion*.
- Free delivery. Delivery's £3, but if you spend £20 or more, it's free. Asos often has items for £3 or less in its outlet and accessories categories, so if you've got between £17 and £20 in your basket, it's worth checking if there's an item you can add to bring your total to £20 and get free delivery.
- Unlimited next-day delivery for £9.95 a year. It's always more MoneySaving to go for standard delivery, but if you're going to choose next-day delivery or nominated-day delivery more than once a year (both normally £5.95 a time), you'd save money with an Asos Premier Delivery*. This membership costs £9.95 and automatically renews every year - if you want to cancel, you'll need to do it in the last 28 days of your 12-month membership.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, House of Fraser and other fashion retailers that sell what you're looking for. If you're not committed to buying from Asos, check out our deals from House of Fraser, John Lewis, Next, Zara, Topshop, Topman, H&M, French Connection and Ralph Lauren, where there may be a better offer.
- Had a problem with Asos? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Asos*.
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Asos 25% student discount
Via student validation form, Unidays or Totum
Students can get 25% off full-price items at Asos, until 8am on Thu 2 May. To get the discount, you can get a code via the Asos Student Validation form*, via Unidays or Totum (previously called NUS Extra), at the 'Confirm & Pay' checkout stage.
See 'more info' for exclusions and further T&Cs.
The discount can't be used on delivery charges, Asos Marketplace, Asos Premier subscription, gift vouchers, sale items, or with any other offer. You can only use one code per order.
Asos has told us that there may be some exclusions on branded and beauty products, but that most items will be included - it might be worth checking the discount has been applied before paying.
BOOSTED to up to 70% off
Start date: It started at 7am on Fri 21 Dec.
Sale strength: Up to 70% off
Likely to boost? It's already boosted to up to 70% off (from up to 50% off) on Fri 28 Dec.
A few examples of strong discounts we spotted on Fri 28 Dec:
- Men's cotton cardigan in pale grey* - £6.50 (was £22)
- Women's satin wrap maxi dress in navy floral print* - £19.50 (was £65)
- Women's River Island borg jacket* - £34 (was £85)
As it's a sale, stock is likely to be limited, so go quick if there's something you're after. Don't assume Asos is always cheapest, even in its sales - do your own price comparisons before buying.
Looking for another sale? See our Boxing Day Sales page for a full list of what's on.