0 Current Deals
Our Local eBay Deals Mapper lets you find bargains if you're prepared to pick them up.
eBay sellers often specify items must be collected in person which means fewer bids.
But you can't normally search 'collection only' so put your postcode in and how far you're prepared to schlep and watch the gems pop up.
There are always ways to save money on eBay*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
- Find super-cheap local bargains. Sellers often specify items must be collected in person. As this often means fewer bids, there are bargains to be had. Our free Local eBay Deals Mapper tool will speedily track and map gems near you.
- Use spelling mistake spotters. Wrongly-spelt products attract fewer bids because many people miss them. A few specialist search sites take advantage of this and trawl eBay for all possible spelling mistake combinations. These include Fatfingers and Baycrazy.
- Use tools to bag overlooked items. Often sellers start auctions at 99p or less. Many items go unspotted, staying at this super-low price. Lastminute Auction hunts for eBay auctions due to finish within an hour, but which still cost £1 or less. Baycrazy's Zero Bids tool finds auctions ending soon with no bidders.
- Don't assume eBay's cheapest. Check other retailers, either using search engines or going direct, to be sure you're getting the cheapest price.
- Try haggling. There's nothing wrong with asking for a discount, even if the listing doesn't show the 'make offer' logo. Haggling works best on buy-it-now listings, or auctions with a high start price and no bids – just be polite.
- Buy on local Facebook groups. Many people harness Facebook’s power to sell to others in the local community. See our Facebook Selling Tips.
- Want more? See our 40 eBay buying tips guide for more tricks and tools to hunt hidden bargains.
If you link your Nectar card to your eBay account, you can earn one Nectar point for every £1 you spend on eBay using PayPal. A few categories are excluded - see 'more info' below for details.
You can also spend your Nectar points at eBay - 500 points is worth £2.50. See our Loyalty Points Boosting guide for tips on maximising your points.
A maximum of 5,000 points can be earned per purchase. The following categories are not eligible for Nectar points:
- Motorcycles and Vehicles (parts and accessories aren't excluded though)
- Holidays & Travel Property
- Gift Vouchers & Coupons
- Baby Feeding: Formula
- Items sold by Tesco outlet or Genesisuk
Latest Expired Deals
eBay Black Friday 'up to 50% off' sale
Plus daily deals being released until Mon, incl £119 Google Nest video doorbellExpired
Slightly different to previous years, eBay* has an 'up to 50% off' sale for its Black Friday event this year, plus new daily deals added each day until Mon 30 Nov.
Items included in the sale are across a range of categories, including home, clothing, video games and toys. When we checked on Thu 26 Nov, there were over 900 items.
As we predicted, eBay has launched some stronger offers for Black Friday itself. Here's what we spotted at 8am on Fri 27 Nov:
- Lego Harry Potter Hedwig* - £23.95 (was £34.95). Next cheapest we found, £28 at Tesco*.
- Google Nest Hello HD Video Doorbell* - £119 (was £149). Next cheapest we found, £149 at Argos, John Lewis and Google Store.
- Nintendo Switch neon console* - £239.99 (was £313.99). Next cheapest we found, £279.99 at Nintendo with free 64GB SD card (norm £19.99). SOLD OUT
We expect these deals to be really popular and for stock to be extremely limited, so go quick if there's something you're after.
Previous eBay codes offering 20% off £25+ spends valid at multiple retailers have offered better deals on many popular products, so don't just take eBay's word and always do your own price comparisons.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
eBay 20% off selected sellers
Min spend £15. Including some refurbished gaming consolesExpired
You can get 20% off selected eBay* sellers when you spend £15 or more and enter the code PURCHASE20 at checkout. The maximum discount is capped at £75 per redemption (so items costing more than £375 won’t get the full discount), and there's a limit of three redemptions per customer. The offer runs until 11.59pm on Thu 19 Nov.
A full list of eligible sellers can be found on eBay's Terms* page. Be aware that, due to Covid, eBay warns the list could change at short notice.
We've spotted that MusicMagpie refurbished consoles* are included, so you can get up to £75 off various models of PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo and more – though stock may be limited.
You'll need to pay via PayPal, credit card, or debit card. (The code isn't valid when paying with PayPal credit or Apple/Google Pay, for example.)
With Christmas creeping closer, have a gander at our Christmas Deals Predictor to help you plan when to shop.
Customers must be 18 or over.
You must enter a UK shipping address.
Postage and packaging fees don't count towards the £15 minimum spend.
This offer can't be combined with any others.