0 Current Deals
Our Local eBay Deals Mapper lets you find bargains if you're prepared to pick them up.
eBay sellers often specify items must be collected in person which means fewer bids.
But you can't normally search 'collection only' so put your postcode in and how far you're prepared to schlep and watch the gems pop up.
There are always ways to save money on eBay*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
- Find super-cheap local bargains. Sellers often specify items must be collected in person. As this often means fewer bids, there are bargains to be had. Our free Local eBay Deals Mapper tool will speedily track and map gems near you.
- Use spelling mistake spotters. Wrongly-spelt products attract fewer bids because many people miss them. A few specialist search sites take advantage of this and trawl eBay for all possible spelling mistake combinations. These include Fatfingers and Baycrazy.
- Use tools to bag overlooked items. Often sellers start auctions at 99p or less. Many items go unspotted, staying at this super-low price. Lastminute Auction hunts for eBay auctions due to finish within an hour, but which still cost £1 or less. Baycrazy's Zero Bids tool finds auctions ending soon with no bidders.
- Don't assume eBay's cheapest. Check other retailers, either using search engines or going direct, to be sure you're getting the cheapest price.
- Try haggling. There's nothing wrong with asking for a discount, even if the listing doesn't show the 'make offer' logo. Haggling works best on buy-it-now listings, or auctions with a high start price and no bids – just be polite.
- Buy on local Facebook groups. Many people harness Facebook’s power to sell to others in the local community. See our Facebook Selling Tips.
- Want more? See our 40 eBay buying tips guide for more tricks and tools to hunt hidden bargains.
If you link your Nectar card to your eBay account, you can earn one Nectar point for every £1 you spend on eBay using PayPal. A few categories are excluded - see 'more info' below for details.
You can also spend your Nectar points at eBay - 500 points is worth £2.50. See our Loyalty Points Boosting guide for tips on maximising your points.
A maximum of 5,000 points can be earned per purchase. The following categories are not eligible for Nectar points:
- Motorcycles and Vehicles (parts and accessories aren't excluded though)
- Holidays & Travel Property
- Gift Vouchers & Coupons
- Baby Feeding: Formula
- Items sold by Tesco outlet or Genesisuk
Latest Expired Deals
eBay Black Friday 'up to 50% off' sale
Including £240 Nintendo Switch, £400 Dyson V11 cordless vacuumExpired
As in previous years, eBay* has an 'up to 50% off' sale for its Black Friday event this year, with new deals added each day until Mon 29 Nov (Cyber Monday).
Items included in the sale are across a range of categories, including home, clothing, video games and toys.
Some decent deals we found at 3:04pm on Mon 29 Nov:
- Nintendo Switch* - £239.99. Next cheapest we found, £259 at Currys*, £259.99 at Nintendo, Argos* and Game*.
- Lego 75318 Star Wars the child baby yoda* - £46.95 (was £69.99). Next cheapest we found, £59.99 at John Lewis.
- Dyson Outsize V11 cordless vacuum* - £399.99 (was £649.99). Next cheapest we found, £599.99 at Amazon*.
eBay deals tend to be very popular with limited stock, so go quick if there's something you're after.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. Always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
25% off Dyson eBay outlet code
On selected items, eg, code gets £150 V7 cordless vacuum (norm £250 new from Dyson)Expired
If you go online to the eBay outlet, you can get 25% off selected certified refurbished Dyson products* until 11.59pm on Sun 19 Sep. The items should already be discounted but if not, you'll just need to enter the code DYSON25SEPT at the checkout. Express delivery is free and usually takes around two working days.
What is Certified Refurbished?
eBay says these products are not brand new but are sold as 'like-new' which means they have previously been returned with little or no damage but would have been restored and tested to make sure they are working correctly. They will be delivered in the original packaging or in new packaging with accessories and new manuals.
The products will come with a 12-month warranty and are protected by the eBay Money Back scheme* which means if there's a fault with the product, it'll be repaired or exchanged free of charge.
Are there any exclusions?
The T&C's say the biggest discount you can get is £150, even if 25% off a product might be more than £150. Also, you can only buy a maximum of three Dyson items from the website.
When we checked at 11.25am on 15 Sep, these were the products available and the prices when using the code:
- Dyson V7 Motorhead cordless* – £149.99 (was £199.99 refurbished). Normally £249.99 new at Dyson
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer* – £179.99 (was £239.99 refurbished). Normally £299.99 new at Dyson
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute cordless* – £277.49 (was £369.99 refurbished). Normally £399.99 new at Dyson
Products previously in the offer but now sold out:
- Dyson Small Ball Allergy* – £127.49 (was £169.99 refurbished). Normally £199.99 new at Dyson
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Plus cordless* – £149.99 (was £199.99 refurbished). Normally £249.99 new at Dyson
- Dyson V7 Animal Extra cordless* – £164.99 (was £219.99 refurbished). Normally £249.99 new at Dyson
- Dyson Pure 'Cool Me' personal purifier* – £187.49 (was £249.99 refurbished). Normally £299.99 new at Dyson
eBay confirmed stock was good on these products when we checked on Tue 14 Sep, but as this is refurb stock, alongside a code, items could sell out quickly as we've already seen.