Beer Hawk deals
0 Current Deals
Beer Hawk 24 craft beers for £24 delivered*
MSE Blagged case incl Goose Island wheat ale & IPA (12 cans of each)4,000 avail
We've blagged a s-wheat deal for craft beer fans looking to stock up ahead of Christmas. Go via our special Beer Hawk* link and you can get a box of 24 Goose Island craft beers for £24 delivered (355ml cans, norm £34ish at supermarkets). This is a one-off box rather than a subscription, so you've no rolling charges to worry about.
At just £1 per can, this is likely to be popular and the deal will end once all 4,000 bundles have gone, so get amongst it early if you're keen. Please be Drinkaware.
What you get:
- 12x Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale (4.2%) - cheapest we’ve seen £12 for eight at Ocado (£1.50 per can), plus delivery
- 12x Goose IPA (5.9%) - cheapest we’ve seen £6 for four at Tesco (£1.50 per can)
While Beer Hawk doesn’t normally sell this exact bundle, current supermarket offers mean that you could get the same haul for £33.50, not including delivery charges - so we reckon you can save about £10 with this deal.
All cans of Goose 312 Urban Wheat Ale have a best-before date of 9 Jan 2020. The IPAs have a longer BBE date of Oct 2020.
They're all completely safe to drink after the best-before dates pass. A best-before date is different to a use-by date - it simply means the time by which the manufacturer recommends drinking the beer in order to enjoy it at optimum quality. Learn more in our Free food saving memo.
Delivery should take 3-5 working days. Next-day delivery is not available for this offer.
Unimpressed by beer? Uncork our cheap wine deals instead.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
24 craft beers Advent calendar for £45 delivered (norm £75)
Advent calendar, incl Brewdog, Thornbridge, Magic Rock
If you go via this MSE Blagged Beer Hawk* link, you can get its 24-beer Advent calendar for £44.95 delivered (normally £69.95 plus £4.99 delivery). This offer ends at 11.59pm on Thu 22 Nov, or when all 5,000 bundles have gone, whichever's first.
To get the deal, simply visit the link above – there's no code needed, the discount’s already been added. Of course, this isn't a 'down it in one' deal so please be Drinkaware.
UK mainland delivery is free, but sadly it'll cost an extra £5 for delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man. Delivery will take up to 3-5 working days, which is slighter longer than normal for Beer Hawk because of anticipated Black Friday delays.
The calendar includes a mix of 24 standard-size bottles and cans (330ml-355ml), which bought separately elsewhere would very roughly cost at least £68ish excluding delivery costs – so we reckon £45 all-in is a great deal.
What's in it?
We've listed the 24 beers included below, as well as the price you’d pay for each (or similar) elsewhere, not including delivery costs.
- Sierra Nevada California IPA can (355ml) - £1.80 at Tesco
- Westmalle Dubbel Trappist bottle (330ml) - £2.10 at Tesco
- Magic Rock Saucery Session IPA can (330ml) - £2.19 at Honest Brew
- Thornbridge Mint Choc Chip Lucaria Porter bottle (330ml) - We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Four Pure Juice Box IPA can (330ml) - £2.50 at Tesco
- Wild Beer Co Sleeping Lemons Sour bottle (330ml) - £2.20 at Flavourly
- Birra Del Borgo Santa Punch IPA bottle (330ml) - We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Mondo All Caps Pilsner can (330ml) - £2.35 at Flavourly
- Spaten Optimator Doppelbock bottle (355ml) - We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Roosters Twenty Four Seven IPA can (330ml) - £2.49 at Beer Hawk
- Pirate life Mosaic IPA can (355ml) - £6.29 at Honest Brew
- Mikkeller Henry Jagger Pale can (330ml) - £2.69 at Light Drinks
- Goose island Madam Rose Sour bottle (355ml) - £3.99 at Beer Hawk
- Moor RAW Bitter can (330ml) - £2.19 at Beer Hawk
- BrewDog Electric India Saison can (330ml) - £1.80 at BrewDog
- Hoegaarden Grand Cru Belgian ale bottle (330ml) - £3.48 at Beers of Europe
- Tiny Rebel Dutty Session IPA can (330ml) - £2.49 at Honest Brew
- North Brewing Full Fathom 5 Stout/Porter can (330ml) - £3.09 at Honest Brew
- To Ol Gose To Hollywood Gose Beer can (330ml) - £3.12 at Eebria
- Bosteels Ltd Edition 2018 Barley Wine bottle (330ml) - We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Camden Town Brewery Wicked Weed Versus IPA bottle (330ml) – We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Tempest Cranachan Wee Heavy bottle (330ml) - We couldn’t find this exact beer elsewhere
- Leffe Winter Christmas bottle (330ml) - £2.42 Beers of Europe
- Founders Breakfast Stout bottle (355ml) - £3.99 at Beer Hawk
Where we couldn’t find the exact beer sold anywhere else, we’ve assigned a value of £2.85 based on the average cost of the other beers we’ve been able to price up in this collection.
Beer Hawk 48 craft beers for £48 delivered
Via MSE Blagged link (norm £76ish at supermarkets)
If you go via this MSE Blagged Beer Hawk* link, you can get 48 Goose Island craft beers for £48 delivered until 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct.
There's no code needed, as the discount is automatically added when you go via the link above. Of course, while this could be great if you’re stocking up for a party or Christmas, we’re not advocating it as a 'down it in one' deal. Please be Drinkaware.
This deal ends at 11.59pm on Wed 31 Oct, or when all 4,000 bundles have gone, whichever's first.
What you get:
- 16 x Goose Island Midway IPA (330ml) - normally £6 for a 4-pack at Asda (£24 for 16)
- 16 x Goose Island IPA (355ml) - normally £5.25 for 3 or £1.80 each at Tesco (£28.05 for 16)
- 16 x Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale (355ml) - normally £6 for a 4-pack at Asda (£24 for 16)
Delivery should take 3-5 working days if you order before noon Mon-Fri (UK mainland only). Beer Hawk usually offer next-day delivery on some orders, but unfortunately not with this deal. It's a maximum 3 orders per customer.
Beer not your tipple of choice? Check out our round up for cheap wine deals.
What's Beer Hawk?
Beer Hawk has been selling craft beers online since 2012, currently offering over 1,000 beers and exclusive homebrews. When we looked online we saw some good and bad feedback and on Reviews.co.uk it had 4.39 out of 5 from 5,697 reviews.