0 Current Deals
This February half-term at Carluccio's, you can get a kids' meal for £1 for every adult main you buy. Just book a table at your nearest restaurant and let your waiter know you'd like to use the 'kids eat for £1' offer. The offer's available between 12-5pm every day throughout half-term (offer end dates vary to match local schools’ holidays).
The child must be 10 years old or under and their meal should be chosen from the kids' menu.
There are a few excluded locations - see 'More info' below for a list.
If Carluccio's isn't quite your taste, Frankie & Benny's is letting kids eat for '£1' this half-term too.
Not valid with any other offer, set menu or takeaway.
Marriott Regent’s Park
Marriott Maida Vale
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
There are always ways to save money at Carluccio's, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Exclusive offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to the Carluccio's email newsletter you'll receive details of regular promotions direct to your inbox.
- January 2for1 for £1 prediction. A regular feature in our Christmas Deals Predictor, Carluccio's has offered a 2for1 for £1 voucher in January for the last several years.
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Carluccio's, see our Pizza Express, Prezzo, Zizzi, Bella Italia or Ask Italian pages, where you may find a better deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for more dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Carluccio's? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Carluccio's*.
Latest Expired Deals
Carluccio's three courses for £25
From Valentine's menu. Includes glass of sparkling rosé
Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's is offering three courses and a glass of sparkling rosé for £24.95 per person when you dine in from its Valentine's Day menu until Sun 16 Feb. Just book a table at your nearest restaurant and ask for the Valentine's menu to take advantage.
The special set menu offers several options for starter, main and dessert, including vegan and vegetarian dishes. If you prefer a non-alcoholic drink option, the glass of sparkling rosé can be swapped for a Coke, San Pellegrino or water.
The offer is available in restaurants nationwide for lunch and dinner.
The sparkling rosé with the set menu comes in a 125ml glass.
Carluccio's second main for £1
Order two main courses and the cheapest is discounted
If you order two main courses at Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's, you can get the cheapest for £1 - so you effectively pay £1 for a 2for1 - valid every day until Tue 11 Feb. Fill out an online form to receive a voucher code by email. Print it out or show it on your smartphone at your chosen restaurant (find your nearest).
Be aware that you'll also be signing up to Carluccio's email marketing list, but you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe me' link at the bottom of any email.
One voucher covers a table of up to six and there's a limit of one main per person.
With mains priced up to £16.50, it's possible to make a fair saving. Carluccio's rarely runs offers (this one's an annual occurrence), so it's worth snapping up if you'll be visiting the chain soon. Most restaurants are participating but there are some exclusions - see 'More info' below for details.
If, instead, your 2020 resolution is to do more home cooking, you'll want to visit our Supermarket coupons.
Over 18s only.
Exclusions: All Carluccio's restaurants except the Marriott Heathrow branch are participating. The offer only runs Sunday-Friday at the Bluewater branch.
Voucher can't be used with any other set menu, offer, discount, deal or on Deliveroo.