Chiltern Railways Deals
0 Current Deals
Up to four adults can travel on a Groupsave ticket via Chiltern Railways but only two adults need to pay. It's only valid on off-peak returns (after 9.30am Mon-Fri) and off-peak day Travelcards.
What's more, in addition to the four adults, up to four children aged 15 and under can travel for £1 each and under-5s go free.
This is an ongoing offer which can be booked online (you'll see the letter 'G' for the group booking), at your nearest station's ticket office or by calling 08456 005 165.
There's no need to book in advance but you all need to be travelling at the same time.
This offer's not valid with any other discounts, including railcards. GroupSave isn't available to buy from stations run by London Underground.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Latest Expired Deals
IMPORTANT - THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED
This deal has expired - you can't get it any more. We've kept it here for reference.
Free travel for London Marathon runners
No need to buy a ticket, just show your race number to staff
Sometimes getting to the London Marathon can be as tough as the race itself, but one bonus of being a runner is you can get free public transport on most services within London and on some services to and from the capital on race day.
Here's a list of services giving marathon runners (but not spectators) free travel on Sun 23 Apr. You don't need to get a ticket, just show your race number to staff.
- Transport for London - runners can travel for free on London Underground, London buses, London Overground, DLR and trams until 6.30pm. If you're a race official or on-duty St John Ambulance volunteer you can also travel for free on these services by showing your officials' course pass or tabard.
- Southeastern - runners get free travel from Cannon Street to the start lines at Greenwich or Maze Hill, and from London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East, Victoria or Lewisham to the start line at Blackheath.
- c2c - runners get free travel between Essex and London.
- Chiltern Railways - runners get free travel on London Marylebone services.
- Oxford Tube - runners get free travel on coaches between Oxford and London on Sat 22 Apr (if you're travelling down the day before the race) and Sun 23 Apr. Show your race number to the driver.
- Oxford Bus Company - runners can travel free on the X90 coach service between Oxford and London.
Chiltern Railways London to Birmingham £20 return
Valid on super off-peak journeys from London
Register online at Chiltern Railways to get a return journey from London Marylebone to Birmingham Moor Street for £19.66 (it’s only valid on London-Brum returns, not the other way around). Take advantage if you've got a railcard and get the fare price down to £9.86. You must register for the offer and complete your journey by Sun 20 Jul.
This offer is only valid on Super Off Peak tickets - this means all trains leaving London before 6.30am, between 9am and 4pm and after 7pm. There are no restrictions at the weekend.The journey normally costs £28.90, so you're making a decent saving of nearly £10.
Not valid on journeys starting from Birmingham. Valid on standard class tickets only.