0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Ciate deals.
Latest Expired Deals
£30 Ciaté advent calendar (norm £138 indiv)
Via our Blagged code for advent calendar
Christmas is fast approaching and even if you don’t have much use for an advent calendar, it can often work out cheaper to buy your regular beauty products in a gift set or advent calendar such as this.
Enter the MSE Blagged code MSE18 online at Ciaté* to get its 2018 nail polish advent calendar for £29.95 delivered. Buying the same items individually would usually cost £138ish.
The offer ends at 11.59pm on Tue 13 Nov or when all 2,000 sets have gone, whichever’s sooner - so go quick if you want to nail this deal. For more beauty deals, see our Cheap make-up and beauty deals page.
The Ciaté advent calendar contains:
- 20 mini 'Gelology' nail polishes, 5ml - norm £6 each at Ciaté.
- One 'Gelology' top coat, 5ml - norm £6 at Ciaté.
- One full-size paint pot, 5ml - similar colour norm £12 at Ciaté.
- One mini treatment (jelly oil), 5ml - exclusive to calendar
- 18 nail tattoos - exclusive to calendar
As the mini treatment and nail tattoos are exclusive to the calendar, we weren't able to accurately price these up. Even if you don't want everything in the list above for yourself, it could be perfect for splitting up and using as Christmas stocking fillers.
For more Christmas calendars, check out our advent calendar deals.
£22 Ciaté nail polish set norm £65ish indiv
10 polishes, incl glitter, shimmer & mosaic effects
MSE Update Fri 21 Sep 5pm: This set has been so popular with MoneySavers it has now sold out. We've kept it up here for reference.
You can get a set of 10 full-sized (13.5ml) Ciaté nail polishes for £21.95 delivered (£18.50 plus £3.45 delivery), if you sign up/in online at Ciaté* and enter the MSE Blagged code MSESHADES. The set’s normally sold for £90, but we found you could buy all the same polishes separately for £65ish.
The deal ends at 11.59pm on Tue 25 Sep or when all 800 sets are sold, whichever's first - so go quick if you'd like this.
The set includes:
- Antique Brooch (gold glitter) - norm £7.20 at Lookfantastic.
- White Heat (white) - norm £9 at Ciaté.
- Ferris Wheel (baby blue) - norm £4.60 at Perfume Click.
- Velvet Tuxedo (black shimmer) - norm £9 at Ciaté.
- Check Mate (black & white mosaic) - norm £9 at Ciaté.
- Fairy Whisper (red and gold glitter) - norm £4.60 at Perfume Click.
- Dangerous Affair (burgundy red) - norm £6.30 from The Hut.
- Iced Frappe (dusky pink) - norm £9 at Ciaté.
- Pillow Talk (mushroom grey) - norm £3.38 at Clear Chemist.
- Carousel (gold glitter) - norm £3.38 at Clear Chemist.
Although you can sometimes find certain individual polishes cheaper than the prices above as part of promotional sets, you'd be hard pushed to find them for £22 all-in. For more codes at other retailers, see our top Discount Vouchers.