Crown Carveries Deals
0 Current Deals
There are always ways to save money at Crown Carveries, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Offers for email subscribers. If you sign up to your local Crown Carveries email newsletter you'll receive special offers, eg, free pint on Father’s Day, plus a voucher for a free starter or pudding.
- 10% off for armed forces and emergency services. Present your Defence Discount Service card or Blue Light card to get 10% off food only.
- Free Wi-Fi. Crown Carveries offers free wireless internet access if you want to use your mobile, laptop or tablet.
- Check out similar restaurant chains. If you’re not committed to eating at Crown Carveries, have a look at other Mitchells & Butlers brands including Toby Carvery, Harvester, All Bar One, Miller & Carter, O'Neill's, Ember Inns and Sizzling Pubs, where you may find a better active deal.
- Want more? Read our restaurant deals page for dine-in and takeaway offers.
- Had a problem with Crown Carveries? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Crown Carveries*.
If you spot any hot deals out there we have missed (we are human after all!), please let us know in the MSE forum, email us at email@example.com or via MSE Facebook and Twitter @MSE_Deals.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Help yourself to an all you can eat brekkie at Crown Carveries for £4.29 for adults or £3.29 for kids (under 10s). Vegetarians can have unlimited Quorn sausages. Unlimited mushrooms will set you back an extra 79p.
Some Carveries only serve breakfast Fri-Sun, so check the times at your nearest venue. For more info, see the Crown Carveries breakfast page. Not valid with any other offer.
Crown Carveries 'free' pudding for mums
One free pudding per main meal purchased after 5pm
Mums can get a free pudding (norm £1.99-£3.79) at Crown Carveries when a main meal (£7.59-£8.49) is ordered after 5pm on Mother's Day - Sun 6 Mar.
No voucher's needed, you can just walk in and mention the offer, although it might be best to book ahead as it could be busy.
This offer can be used in conjunction with the Crown Carveries kids eat 'free' offer, meaning a mum eating with her child can order a main meal and receive both a free kids' meal and a free pudding for herself.
Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
Crown Carveries free meal for armed forces
Usually £4ish. For current and veteran Army, Navy or RAF members
Serving and former members of the armed forces can register with Crown Carveries for a free meal this Sat (28 Jun), to mark Armed Forces Day. Simply show an ID card or veterans' lapel badge, along with the voucher, which can be printed or shown on a smartphone. It's one voucher per member.
You can choose between an all-you-can-eat breakfast, carvery (beef, gammon or turkey), pub classic (hand-battered fish, pie of the day or half roast chicken) or Quorn lasagne - all usually £4ish.
Veterans without a lapel badge can get one by applying on the Veterans UK website. It's completely free, though the MoD says it's currently taking 4-5 weeks to be delivered, so you'll miss out this time. (Crown Carveries has run this offer for the last few years, so it may do it again in the future.)
PS. Thanks to all the armed forces from MSE.
There's no minimum spend. Can't be used with any other offer or on drinks. Extras will be charged for.