Dorothy Perkins Deals
0 Current Deals
Website: Dorothy Perkins*
Find your nearest: store locator*
Start date (online): It started on Tue 18 Dec
Start date (in stores): We've asked Dorothy Perkins to confirm when it started in store
Sale amount: Up to 70% off in store and online.
Likely to boost? It's boosted to up to 70% off (from up to 50% off). In previous years, the sale has boosted to up to 75% off.
A few examples of strong discounts we spotted on Tue 18 Dec:
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Dorothy Perkins: MoneySaving tips & tricks*
Incl keeping an eye on shop layouts & free Click & CollectOngoing
There are always ways to save money at Dorothy Perkins*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs further.
Ways to save include:
- Free Click & Collect. Every online purchase is eligible for free Click & Collect and there's no minimum spend required, so you can save on delivery costs.
- Keep an eye on shop layouts and you could find out when a sale's coming up. Items are generally laid out by season's look in stores, but when a sale's coming, they're arranged into categories, eg, trousers and tops - if you're about to purchase and you notice a layout change, it could be worth waiting. Check our Shopping Tricks Guide for how to save more on the high street.
- Try haggling. We polled 1,400 MoneySavers to find out in which shops they had most success haggling. High street fashion retailers did feature, so it’s worth a go. Find out more in our Haggle on the High Street guide.
- Check out similar retailers, eg, H&M, New Look, Zara. If you're not committed to buying from Dorothy Perkins, check out our deals from H&M, New Look, Asos, Next, Topshop, Topman and Zara, where there may be a better offer.
- Want more? Find out more shopping tricks in our Shopping Secrets guide.
- Had a problem with Dorothy Perkins? There’s a free online tool you can use to complain – it helps draft, manage and if necessary escalate your complaint. It’s offered by a firm called Resolver, which we like so much we work with it to help people get complaints justice – you can use it to complain to Dorothy Perkins*.
Latest Expired Deals
Dorothy Perkins Black Friday up to 50% off
On 3,000+ selected items in stores and online
If you go online to Dorothy Perkins* or into a store, you can get up to 50% off selected items in its early Black Friday sale. When we checked online, more than 3,000 items were included. Delivery's £3.95 or you can collect in store for free (find your nearest*).
Some strong examples we spotted on Mon 19 Nov include:
- Burgundy long sleeve lace top* - £10 (was £20)
- Black 'major' ankle boots* - £14 (was £28)
- Pink faux fur hood padded jacket* - £27 (was £55)
However, in previous years Dorothy Perkins has boosted the sale on Black Friday itself, so if you've got your eye on something and it's not in the sale, it could be worth waiting until Fri 23 Nov to see if it runs a different offer or extra discount on top.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
For more deals and analysis, see our full guide to Black Friday 2018.
Dorothy Perkins 25% off everything
Automatic discount online and in stores
There's no code as the discounted prices will be shown and the discount applied automatically at the checkout. The offer's also on in stores, but you'll need to show this redeem in store* page of the Dorothy Perkins website to get the discount.
Examples of discounts we found on Thu 10 May: