Empire Cinemas Deals
0 Current Deals
We don't currently have any Empire Cinemas deals.
Empire £1-£1.75 kids’ screenings
For children & accompanying adults
The whole family can get cheap cinema tickets on weekend mornings at most Empire cinemas. With Empire Jnrs screenings, you'll pay just £1-£1.75 each, depending on the venue, as long as one of you is aged 15 or under. If not, or the film you want to see isn’t included in this offer, there’s currently a way to get a kids' ticket for £2.49 as part of Vue Cinema's Mini Mornings.
Select your nearest cinema online to see a PDF of all the qualifying family films, then you can make your booking online (there's a 70p per ticket booking fee) or at the box office.
Make sure to select a morning weekend slot to take advantage of this offer. You'll see the 'Empire Jnrs' symbol beside the film listing which will confirm you'll get the discount.
The offer excludes Birmingham Great Park.
It's available on 2D movies only.
Free Sunday cinema ticket with £2 of sweets
Including Cineworld, Showcase. Codes in promo packs of Maltesers, Starburst, etc.
The annual Sweet Sundays promotion is back. You can get a 'free' cinema ticket to use on a Sunday until 25 Aug at participating cinemas. You’ll need to buy promotional packs of certain chocolate and sweets, and enter codes online by 11.59pm TODAY.
If you're trying to avoid sugar, see our cheap cinema ticket deals round-up for offers on other days.
The ticket can be used on any 2D screenings at Cineworld, Picturehouse, Empire, Showcase, Merlin, Scott, Reel, WTW, Savoy, The Grosvenor, IMAX Playhouse or Moviehouse cinemas. Unfortunately, Odeon and Vue are not participating. Check 'More info' for excluded locations.
Look for special packs of M&M's, Maltesers, Minstrels, Milky Way, Galaxy, Revels, Starburst, and Skittles (see 'More info' for the full list) marked with 'Free cinema tickets on Sundays'.
Depending on the pack size, you'll see two or five stars. Collect 10 and exchange them for your free cinema ticket. That means you'll need to buy a minimum of two large packs (189g-268g) or five smaller packs (91g-165g).
How do I get the free cinema ticket for £2?
1. Purchase the specially marked packs of chocolate or sweets, which are available at most major supermarkets.
The cheapest options we've unearthed are 196g packs of Skittles Fruits on offer for £1 at Morrisons, and 152g packs of Skittles Crazy Sours on offer for £1 at Asda – pick up two packs (you can mix and match) and you'll get five stars on each pack, enough for a free cinema ticket.
2. Look inside the pack to find a code, which is made up of letters and numbers.
3. Register online at Sweet Sundays and enter the codes by 11.59pm on Wed 7 Aug.
3. Check your inbox for an email containing a cinema ticket voucher code.
4. Redeem your cinema ticket by Sun 25 Aug – show your voucher code at the box office or book online via the cinema's website. No booking fee will be charged, so long as you're not purchasing any standard tickets at the same time.
The offer is running on the following promotional packs:
- Maltesers - 93g standard pouch, 189g sharing pouch
- Galaxy Minstrels - 118g standard pouch, 240g sharing pouch
- Galaxy Counters - 112g standard pouch
- M&M's Choco - 125g standard pouch, 250g sharing pouch
- M&M's Peanut - 125g standard pouch, 268g sharing pouch
- M&M's Crispy - 107g standard pouch, 246g sharing pouch
- M&M's Mix - 125g standard pouch
- Milky Way Magic Stars - 91g standard pouch
- Revels - 101g standard pouch, 205g sharing pouch
- Maltesers Buttons - 93g standard pouch, 189g sharing pouch
- Skittles Fruits - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Skittles Chewies - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Skittles Sours - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Starburst Mini - 152g sharing pouch, 196g sharing pouch
- Starburst Original - 165g sharing pouch, 210g sharing pouch
Maximum of two free cinema tickets per person. Excludes advance screenings, premieres, 3D films, previews and premium seats. Can't be used with any other offer. Employees of the participating cinemas are not able to take advantage of the offer.
You can upgrade your ticket at Cineworld or Showcase cinemas for 3D, 4DX, Superscreen, IMAX, Dbox and Star Seating, but you'll need to pay an upgrade fee at the box office.
You can't use the 'free' cinema ticket at Cineworld Leicester Square, Cineworld The Screening Rooms Cheltenham, Cineworld IMAX Glasgow Science Centre and WTW The Regal Cinema Wadebridge.