Feel Unique Deals
0 Current Deals
If you go online to Feel Unique*, you can use its 'Pick ‘n’ Mix' offer to receive five mini beauty samples for free once a month. You'll just have to pay £3.95 delivery, which will then be returned to you in the form of a Feel Unique voucher code worth £3.95 to spend online against a future purchase (can't be another Pick 'n' Mix bundle).
The voucher code's valid for 60 days from the day your freebies are dispatched. You can’t use the voucher code on future Pick ‘n’ Mix orders, and you can only use one code at a time.
The minis available in this offer range from a 1ml Givenchy EDT to a 1.5ml Charlotte Tilbury overnight mask. Many other brands are included, eg, Benefit, Kenzo, YSL, L’Occitane, Clarins and Dermalogica but will be subject to availability. See full T&Cs* for this offer.
Get Our Free Money Tips Email!For all the latest deals, guides and loopholes - join the 12m who get it. Don’t miss out
Feel Unique: MoneySaving tips & tricks*
Incl 10% off your fav brand, 20% off when you refer a friendOngoing
There are always ways to save money at Feel Unique*, so even if there isn’t a cracking deal out there that works for you, don’t assume you can’t cut your costs.
Ways to save include:
- Offers for newsletter subscribers. If you sign up to the Feel Unique newsletter* it will email you offers and short-lived discounts, eg, 20% off for 24 hours.
- 10% off your favourite brand. If you sign up to Feel Unique*, you'll have the opportunity to tell it your favourite brand, which you'll then get 10% off for life, although you can change this after six months if you wish.
- 20% off if you refer a friend. You can send an email to a friend recommending Feel Unique*, and you'll get a 20% off £5+ spend voucher emailed to you after they order. It's not all about you though - they'll also get a code for 20% off a £5+ order (see full T&Cs).
- Check out similar retailers, eg, Boots. If you’re not committed to buying from Feel Unique, check out our deals from Boots and Superdrug where they may have a better offer.
Latest Expired Deals
Feel Unique 25% off selected full-price items
Via Blagged code. 5,000+ items from brands incl Elemis and Huda
If you visit online beauty purveyor Feel Unique* via our MSE Blagged link, you can enter the code HEYMSE to get 25% off 5,000+ full-price items from selected brands – including Elemis, Huda, Ouai Haircare, By Terry and Emma Hardie – until 11.59pm on Tue 3 Mar. Delivery's £3.95, or free if you’re spending £20 or more.
The code will only work on all full-price items displayed on the page after clicking the link above. Feel Unique is also offering 'up to 50% off' certain products (these will be marked), but unfortunately the code won’t give any extra discount on top.
A few strong examples we spotted on Mon 24 Feb (not including delivery):
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 20g* - £7.12 (£9.50 before code). Next cheapest we found, £9.50 at Elemis
- By Terry Expert Dual Powder Compact, 1.3g* - £11.25 (£15 before code). Next cheapest we found, £15 at Space NK and Cult Beauty
- Ouai Haircare Texturizing Hair Spray, 130g* - £16.50 (£22 before code). Next cheapest we found, £22 at Lookfantastic
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Lipstick, 3g* - £16.50 (£22 before code). Next cheapest we found, £22 at Selfridges and Net-A-Porter
If you're spending £40+ you'll get two free samples of your choice – you’ll be asked to select these at the checkout before you pay. It’s also worth knowing, even if you don’t buy anything, you can pick any five beauty samples from Feel Unique and just pay the cost of delivery (£3.95), which can be an affordable way to try out new products.
Feel Unique Black Friday 15% off
Incl 15% off discount code plus brand discounts up to 50%
Beauty brand Feel Unique* is offering 15% off on Black Friday using the code SHINE until Mon 27 Nov. It excludes any already discounted items, electrical items, Charlotte Tilbury and Moroccanoil.
Decent discounts we found with the code or brand discounts at 4.40pm on Fri 24 Nov:
- Bareminerals original SPF15 foundation, 8g* - Now £20.25 in 25% brand discount, was £27. Next cheapest we found, £20.79 at Lookfantastic using its Black Friday code.
- YSL Touche Éclat highlighter, 2.5ml* - £21.25 using 15% off code, norm £25. Next cheapest we found, £21.68 at House of Fraser.
Urban Decay 'Naked Heat' eyeshadow palette* - Now £33.57 using 15% off code, was £39.50. Next cheapest we found, £35.55 at Lookfantastic using its Black Friday code.SOLD OUT.
We've also Blagged 50% off Bareminerals 'Chandelight Glow'* in 'Medium Beige' using the code MSE50SHINE until Mon 27 Nov. It's normally £70, but our code takes it down to £35 delivered. The set contains eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and Chandelight glow illuminator and the next cheapest we found is £39 from Bareminerals.
Is it any good?
Although there doesn't appear to be a long list of exclusions, it's worth pointing out that anything already discounted can't be used with the 15% off code - so it's worth checking whether the discount at Feel Unique on items without the code is the best out there or whether you could get a better discount elsewhere.
Important: Don't allow yourself to be taken in by the hype around Black Friday and be sucked into buying something you don't need or can't afford. And always do your own price comparisons to ensure you are getting the best deal possible – don't just take a retailer's word for it.
For the rest of our Black Friday deals and analysis, see our Black Friday Deals page.